TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

13 year old Father.

Alfie to take DNA test

He told The People: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

This would make quite the new "Alfie" movie.

Alfie to take DNA test

He told The People: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

It is frightening how naive this kid is. You'd think even a thirteen year old boy would understand the concept of a girl lying about paternity.

The kid talks like a 6 year old rather than a 13 year old.

Alfie to take DNA test

It is frightening how naive this kid is. You'd think even a thirteen year old boy would understand the concept of a girl lying about paternity.

Age doesn't matter in these situations

No kidding. When I was 12, I was all about Nintendo and comic books, and hoping to at least score a kiss from the girl I liked.

Creepily enough, when I was in 6th grade, circa 1993, there was a girl who already had a 'reputation.' I mean *obviously* it was all b.s. rumors (I hope) but Christ.

The specific set up was:

"Hey man, if you're ever going out with Jane, and you want a piece of her, just take her to the Holiday Inn."

I mean come on it had to be kids spreading dirty lies.

This story makes me question my skepticism.

The first time I ever heard of classmates having sex was towards the end of 8th grade. It was actually pretty amusing, it was reading class and about five of us got to take our books into a fairly private stairway to read away from the group. Among our little group was a guy and a girl who I'd never known to even be romantically linked and they were fighting about some sex they'd had the previous weekend. He was complaining that it had been his first time and she'd ruined it by just laying there and not really doing anything at all. Then later in high school I started hearing stuff about classmates I'd known who had been doing it back in 7th grade. Made me feel really naive.

5th grade back when the sex talks started up in heatlh/science class... guys were making bets on when they lose their virginity. About a week later my friend Mitchell was caught fucking one of the blond girls that developed really fast and looked to be about 15 in the girl's bathroom.

I think most of the kids I knew who were bragging about ther sex lives in junor high and even into high school were lying. There was probably always one or two popular boys who all the girls had a crush on who was getting some action, but they weren't the braggers. It was always the obnoxious, asshole kids that did most of the bragging.

I'd love to see this kid and the 13-year-old from the CPAC conference locked in a room together for an hour.

I'd love to see this kid and the 13-year-old from the CPAC conference locked in a room together for an hour.

Can that room be in the UK?

That kid scares me