TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

CELTIC SPECTACULAR BOOKING

The OAOAST goes aquatic! Tony and I have decided that part of the set will have a decent sized boat that rests on a body of water next to the entrance doors. On the opposite of the entrance stage a giant sized statue of revolutionary war hero and loveable NBA mascot Lucky will frighten children and adults alike. His eyes will follow you wherever you roam. There is nothing Lucky will not see. Nothing.

NewsImage10.jpg

KC is handling graphics this month because he's tru teddy bear like that, so if you got shit that needs to get told, then tell him. Although I handle most of the pic bases so, I have shit that I have to tell/send him!

PATTY O' GREEN NERDLY DREAM MATCH!

Molly Nerdly Vs Morgan Nerdly

On the opposite of the entrance stage a giant sized statue of revolutionary war hero and loveable NBA mascot Lucky will frighten children and adults alike.

I did a search on the mascot and found out he's apparently been axed!

Due to a random draw from a pool comprised of Dr. Zoidberg's characters, the following match has been announced.

Colin Maguire, Jr., in his hometown of Boston, Massachusetts, will challenge for the OAOAST Intercontinental Title against Austin "Ragdoll" Baker

Will the maniacal JOKEsteR continue his sociopatchic quest with the Gold around his waist? Or will the Irish Golden Boy finally live up to his name and own some gold?

Also bear in mind, this will be the first special event cross-posted at The Pit! And we have a few people interested over there in working on new characters and stories, so feel free to give those guys a heads up if you have any ideas on working with them.

Well, fuck.

This is Dr. Zoidberg, by the way. For some ooooodd reason, I can't seem to log-in to THAT account, and since my match is saved on it...yeah. I have to re-write it.

Yay.

Sign in to follow this