TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

In a nutshell, you get to draft your 'dream' roster from history and make a card at the end.

For example, my main event last year ended up being

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

vs

Eddie Guerrero

Chavo Guerrero Jr

Chavo Guerrero Sr

Gory Guerrero

In a War Games match deep in Guerrero territory.

I read the cards you were writing in the build up, quite enjoyable booking actually. Although you did book a lot of family feuds

My biggest regret was starting the TSM Fantasy game when I did. My turn to write up the card came up about a day before the first day of the first season started so I had to quickly write it all.

It was always my plan to run a lot of family-based fueds because I wanted the personal heat to be off the charts. The whole territory was based around invaders trying to take over.

Your Mexican nWo!

My biggest regret was starting the TSM Fantasy game when I did. My turn to write up the card came up about a day before the first day of the first season started so I had to quickly write it all.

It was always my plan to run a lot of family-based fueds because I wanted the personal heat to be off the charts. The whole territory was based around invaders trying to take over.

Your Mexican nWo!

It was working I liked the way you debuted them one after the other HBK, Hall, HHH, um who else was there?