TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

8 hours later and it's my turn...

I want more LUCHA so, with my next pick, I choose the Skull Captain himself.

The original one now known as L.A. Park...

03.jpg

La Parka (Adolfo Tapia)

I need a mid-card heel to work against my growing group of freaks. This guys career was pretty short, but his heat was nuclear.

06.jpg

Muhammed Hussan

Well at one point I thought this guy was going to be huge. When I heard he was going to the WWF I was so happy for him. And then they turned him into Simon Dean. :( With my next pick I'll finish off the bWo.

nova2.jpg

Nova

Good pick. I've been restraining myself from picking up guys from last time. I know I didn't take Nova last time, but I was severely tempted to do a bWo redux.

Ya Maz, I already got him. Sorry bro. Looks like I made the right choice between him and my next pick.

I even name searched. :( Fucking name search failing me. That's what I get trying to search when I'm not fully awake yet.

Same role, different guy.

buff.jpg

Buff Bagwell

Yeah, I'd been awake for like three minutes when I did the search typos are expected. Plus I thought I'd Drury up the draft a bit.

Ya Maz, I already got him. Sorry bro. Looks like I made the right choice between him and my next pick.

I even name searched. :( Fucking name search failing me. That's what I get trying to search when I'm not fully awake yet.

Same role, different guy.

Buff Bagwell

ric-flair.jpg

BAGWELL!

I’m going to make sure that I add another strong attribute to the 4HC stable and he’ll fit in well with his physicality and technical prowess. Tentatively, I pair him with Chris Candido but won’t discount the idea of forming a power duo with him and Awesome.

1336210264_l.jpg

Brent Albright

I want a good mid-card junior act that can get over with the fans and I think he can have good stuff with a number of others on the card.

ROH23-vi.jpg

Jimmy Yang

Well damn, there goes my Jung Dragons team.

Grab someone from Kaz's other group. :D

With my next pick I'm taking yet another cruiserweight. He was trained by another member of my roster and is a former X division champion. His ladder match with Low Ki made me actually pay attention to TNA during its early years. He is...

04.jpg

Amazing Red

I'm gonna pair my next pick with La Parka.

I figured my card was too serious and needed a fun comedy match.

Can you say DANCE-OFF?

A great wrestler, fan favorite and always over...

smiley_norman2.jpg

"Black Magic" Norman Smiley

I'm drafting this guy because he was one of the most over gimmicks in the late 90's, and I'm running out of Vegas so he's a perfect fit. He's a solid mid-card guy, but if a certain someone falls back to me I might use one of his first gimmicks and run him as a heel against one of my freaks.

All aboard the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Train!

godfather.jpg

The Godfather, Kama, Papa Shango

I'm actually hoping another character falls back to me, which I think he should and I'll use him as Papa Shango, since with my Freakshow I'll be somewhat face heavy in the midcard.

Who's going to be around for the next twenty four hours or so? I'm going to be off and on until tomorrow morning (mostly off after this 2 P.M. or so). Want someone to PM picks to keep this train rolling just in case my pick comes up.