TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kristianna

Shark Boy

according to WWE.com's Industry News section:

Shark Boy's house burned down, and he pretty much lost everything.

Not a big TNA fan, but I figured you guys may not have heard about it yet.

That makes me sad. In interviews, Shark Boy always comes across as a nice guy.

I remember a few years back he got my mate to tape the UK broadcasts of WWE Shotgun as they showed his tryout with them. He was pretty cool guy.

Aw. One of my favorite surreal TNA memories was watching Sharkboy go head-to-head in a game of pool with none other than Stephen Popick at a party. Terribly nice guy. (Big Poppa Popick lost, btw. Apparently Sharkboy really is a pool shark.)

Aw. One of my favorite surreal TNA memories was watching Sharkboy go head-to-head in a game of pool with none other than Stephen Popick at a party. Terribly nice guy. (Big Poppa Popick lost, btw. Apparently Sharkboy really is a pool shark.)

Sharkboy and New Jack was surreal and pretty funny too.

Dude, SharkJack (since it's better than NewBoy, but not as cool as Street Sharkz) was the best thing about TNA (besides Styles, Lynn, and XXX) when they were together.

Yeah, Shark Boy and New Jack was amazing. I hate that New Jack apparently took himself far too seriously to want to keep doing that team, because that team ranks up there as one of my favorite comedy tag teams of all time.

Dude, SharkJack (since it's better than NewBoy, but not as cool as Street Sharkz) was the best thing about TNA (besides Styles, Lynn, and XXX) when they were together.

If that comment was for me, I meant that the Hulk Hands were hilarious.

The Sharkboy/New Jack segments and this one segment with Sandman and a bunch of ECW guys are probably my favorite stuff in terms of comedy from TNA. In the Sandman segment a bunch of the ECW guys they brought in around the Raven/Jarrett angle were cutting a promo. In the background Sandman is running with a flaming kendo stick back and forth like a madman. All of the sudden the flaming part of the kendo stick falls off and Sandman keeps running like a madman with half a kendo stick.

Yeah, Shark Boy and New Jack was amazing. I hate that New Jack apparently took himself far too seriously to want to keep doing that team, because that team ranks up there as one of my favorite comedy tag teams of all time.

That's kinda odd cause New Jack is extremely funny and a lot of time just acts silly. I can't really see him saying "I'm better than this" and not wanting to do it anymore.

That sucks for Shark Boy and I wish the best for him. I met him once and he seemed like a pretty nice guy. Hopefully a lot of promoters step up and book the guy so can start rebuilding.

and of course I can't find Shark Jack videos on Youtube. I'd love to see those skits again.

That's kinda odd cause New Jack is extremely funny and a lot of time just acts silly. I can't really see him saying "I'm better than this" and not wanting to do it anymore.

Yeah, it's weird, but I could have sworn that years ago I remember reading an interview with New Jack where he basically said he wasn't very into being part of a comedy undercard team or what-have-you. But I could definitely be wrong.

That sucks for Shark Boy and I wish the best for him. I met him once and he seemed like a pretty nice guy. Hopefully a lot of promoters step up and book the guy so can start rebuilding.

and of course I can't find Shark Jack videos on Youtube. I'd love to see those skits again.

I've got the TNA's on disk (thanks torrent sites) so I'll see what I can use to capture those parts and upload them to youtube.