TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Dunlop

Curb Your Enthusiasm

March 5, 2009 - It took awhile, but the entire cast of Seinfeld will be acting together again. The place this will occur is a rather appropriate one – Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm.

David, who co-created Seinfeld, plays a fictionalized version of himself on the HBO comedy and EW.com reports that Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards will be featured in "a multiple episode-story arc" for the show's seventh season.

Previously, Louis-Dreyfus and Alexander had storylines on the series as themselves, while Seinfeld appeared in a cameo, but the actors did not share scenes. Richards is the one Seinfeld alum who had yet to appear on Curb. Details about how the Seinfeld cast will appear have not been revealed, but it's easy to imagine several scenarios, such as the Curb version of David being convinced to do a Seinfeld reunion movie.

I lost track of the series, somewhere during Season 5 and haven't even seen any of Season 6. How do they standup to the first four seasons which were excellent.(Actually I think Season 1 is just good, but 2,3,4 were amazing).

I lost track of the series, somewhere during Season 5 and haven't even seen any of Season 6. How do they standup to the first four seasons which were excellent.(Actually I think Season 1 is just good, but 2,3,4 were amazing).

Season 6 is great, I liked it just as much as the previous five. The last few episodes especially are great.

From the second half of season 5 all the way to the end of season 6 - Curb has been awesome.

Loretta sticking up for Larry against Susie in the closing montage was the greatest thing ever.

I saw this news on CNN this morning - can't wait for this. I have faith it will deliver.

I've been really looking forward to Curb returning (since season 6 was so fucking good) and this news only excites me more. Season 6 had the fortune of David sitting back and waiting to do it until he found an idea he was really into...and season 7 has the same benefit. It sucks that we have to wait longer betwen seasons...but the quality has been extraordinary.