TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

BUG JAR II

Change your name to "Poot"

It would be Malik "Poot" Carr... But I haven't decided what Wire character I'm going to do next, when I decided to.

Change your name to Duquan "Dukie" Weems. Make "fights like a bitch" your custom title.

He didn't directly say that quote, so it doesn't work.

Now if I changed my name to Kenard, that will work... But Kenard has better quotables, like calling Namond a "gump".

Nah dude, it's all about stealing TV identities so you don't have to cultivate your own!

EHME, change your name to Carcetti and make your custom text "Every morning I wake up white in a city that ain't, so I must KILL OFFICER JOHN CENA"

I was thinking of changing my name to Mayor Clarence Royce...

I always thought a funny gimmick would be to change my name to whatever EHME changes his name to and have the same av and sig, and just post like he did and to see if anyone notices the difference.

Like when 909 was Jericholic82.

I always thought a funny gimmick would be to change my name to whatever EHME changes his name to and have the same av and sig, and just post like he did and to see if anyone notices the difference.

Like when 909 was Jericholic82.

Into the mind of a Comedy Genius, that brought you such classic hits as "When gay people jog together, do they hold hands?"

EHME, change your name to Carcetti and make your custom text "Every morning I wake up white in a city that ain't, so I must KILL OFFICER JOHN CENA"

I was thinking of changing my name to Mayor Clarence Royce...

SHEE-IT!!

At least your taste in characters is paramount! I was going to suggest you do Pembleton next... but there you go. Best cop character ever, IMHO.

Pembleton >>>> McNaulty, no doubt.

This sure went into the shitter but quick.

It was always shitty to begin with, too bad pbone is too stupid to realize it.

Worst TSM feud ever.

See EHME, all I'm saying is that if you take a couple of tiny steps, I'll never respond to you again. Seems like a good deal for both.