TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 3/12 show

Hmmmmm....maybe not as good as last weeks but still a solid effort for this show. Tony I am a good enough man to ignore that the GOAT NBA play led the GOAT NBA franchise to another thrilling victory over the spurs. Its low class, low class to bring up the Lakers 102 points to the Spurs meager 95. Low class, and just wrong on many levels. I'm not that kind of character.

God awful 1st quarter killed the Spurs, but they don't hand out titles in March. This was only a firefight. The real battle hasn't started yet.

Now for some half-ass feedback.

The show wheelchair bit during the Morgan/Jade segment was gold. But $80 for a scarf? Fuck that shit.

CI explodes at AM, with the winner getting a shot at Cortez.

I’m liking the “video breaks” being incorporated into the shows, especially the commercial spots featuring OAOAST talent.

AC rematch! Same result though.

Weird observation. Only Alf and myself are represented by dead people.

MOTN: MD/M vs. Los Diablos

Quote of the Show: “Is it kind of really intense like Law and Order? Objection! Overruled! You’re out of order! No you’re out of order, the whole damn systems out of order! Like that?" -- Jade Rodez on Morgan Nerdly being in and out of court

LOL Moment: Los Diablos de Fuego handling The Dick

Fun little TV main event. Anytime the World Champ faces lower level guys like Rico, it reminds me of Bret Hart's first title reign. I mean he gave VIRGIL a title shot!

BTW, I also went ahead and posted the show at The Pit.

Sign in to follow this