TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

CTDWAT: TNA Edition

Punk has an unique look and good-very good in ring skills

Rey has a huge following in Mexico and all over the world and has an unique style with the mask unique at least to to US fans.

Khali is exactly the type of guy Vince would make a transitional champion.

Add to that that all three of those guys came into their respective companies winning. Holiday has been beaten in a first blood match and a house of horrors match if I remember correctly. As stated eariler he is not even on their roster page, TNA is obviously not high on the guy I would be very suprised if he ever had a high profile win let alone a World Title.

I like the guy he seems to work hard but he won't be a world champ

New TNA Knockout Ayako Hamada is expected to debut at this week's tapings.

I'm just saying it has potential and its had a well booked Knockouts division before so I'm hoping for the best

I just finished watching Victory Road. I don't know why people were so down on it. The matches were pretty good, except for the Jenna/Sharmell match, and the main event even had a finish that didn't involve outside interference.

I thought it was alright nothing special but nothing horrible either save the Jenna-Sharmell match. My only problem with it was that as soon as Kurt rallied the troops i knew MEM was all going over