TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

TNA Impact - March 26, 2009

The ending segment worked. West switched back into heel mode and was irrate. He was pissed. He was screaming about conspiracies and wasn't takingthe face's side. A good heel and Tenay was adding reason to West ranting to clear it up for the fans who might agree with West. I see nothing wrong in the exchange and in fact found it to be one of those rare commentary gems that occur in TNA every-now-and-then.

Thought this was another really good episode of Impact and for I think the first time I ever, I didn't fast-forward through one segment the entire program.

Also FWIW, I think there's a pretty decent chance I'll order Lockdown and I couldn't have told you one match on the Wrestlemania card before opening this thread so Foley's promo wasn't really that far out there. He didn't even say that Lockdown was bigger than Wrestlemania, just that it's what people are talking about right now as the Foley/Sting feud's fresh. Also, the character he's playing right now is supposed to be at least a little delusional anyway which makes it even less of a stretch.