TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Dispatches from StormFront

As we all know, StormFront is the "White Nationalist" forum that exists for everyone in rural Pennsylvania and Michigan/Wisconsin suburbs. These are their stories.

First of all if the Nazis wanted to kill jews they wouldn't have put them in camps where records were kept etc. They would have just killed them where they found them like Stalin did to millions of people. But what would have happened to those jews if they weren't in camps. There was a vicious war going on and if jews would have been not been in camps they would have been at the mercy of any army or community or group that found them and my guess is that many of them would have died in pogroms like happened in places in Poland and elswhere.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread...light=auschwitz

My daughter was excuse from school after refusing to take part in the all day Obama party in her school. My daughter is in 6th grade and during 1st period class the entire school was to take part in thr obama party and celebrate history in the making. The teachers informed the students that any negative comments or behaviors towards Obama will be dealt with swiftly and harshly and that all students will write a paper on why Obama will be the best thing in our country's history. My daughter expressed to her teacher that she did not like Obama and did not believe that she should be forced to write a paper on something that she did not believe in. Her taecher asked her to explain herself. My daughter stated that she believed in the contitution like her dad taught her and if there was no proof that this is a natural born citizen becoming president that the country should be in mourning for the loss of what the founding fathers wrote. (our family took a vacation to the east coast this past summer and did a historical tour of Boston, Philledelphia, New York, ect) Her teacher sent my daughter to the principal's office and she called me to pick her up. When I arrived the principal explained that she was an interruption to the education of others and would be allowed to come back the following day but will have to have a paper on why Obama is the best thing in our country's history. When I heard my daughters side that is when I spoke. I explaied that the liberal in this school are so closed minded to free speech and the seperation of church and state. We as a family do not believe in the new messia, Obama, and will not praise in his name for any reason. The principal stated that she will write the paper or it will effect her grades. My daughter is a staight A student and has not missed a day of school since she was sick in 2nd grade. I explained to the principal if my daughter was forced to write a paper on others beliefs as being her own and if she refused she would suffer, then I would be in contact with my attorney and the school district would be better off dropping the forced praising of their personal beliefs onto chidren. As I was walking out of the office with my daughter in hand I stopped and gave her $100 from my pocket and told her I could not be more proud of her as a father. I bright young woman who is not afraid to speak her mind in face of so much pressure. I also said that no matter what happens that never stop asking questions and never be afraid to spaek the truth from your heart. Most of all never let others force you into bad situations like taking drugs, pre-marital sex, changing your faith, or liberal politcs. The principal started to yell at us as we walked out of the school hand in hand saying that my daughter needs to do what the school tells her to do and to keep our personal opinions to ourselves. I turned arround and said practice what you preach. Apparently he did not understand it?????

As a father I could not be more proud of my little angel.....

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=564429

This is what it is comming to. MLK first and Obama will be second. White school childrern being forced to kneel down and suck the c___ of a Negro. Join EURO and help fight this nonsense.

Last weekend my cousin from Arkansas was visiting me (he is a nationalist). My cousin and I went to the skate park, and he called a negro kid the N word, the kid left and we spent the rest of the day hanging around town.

When i got back to school on monday, a group of negroes and asians 304 of them randomely looked at me and was shouting "White Power", "Hail Hitler" directly to me. It turnes out the negro, my cousin called the "N" word ended up going to my school, and somehow he found out that i go to the same school as him.

Ever sense then, ive always been stared down my negros constently and everyone is saying things behind my back. A couple asians have come up to be and called me a racist.

Please leave suggestions/comments on how I stay out of trouble.

Did i forget to mention theres probally only about 12-16 negroes at my school.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=517268

Now our question here becomes -- Why do White women willingly have sex with Black men if they know at least some of the grave dangers associated with sex with Blacks?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=580943

I am an afterschool teacher, and today at work, I got fired. I had a Swiss army in my drawer, to open up boxes. The officials took it and did a body search. They then asked me to strip, and they noticed an "88"(as in 14/88) on my back shoulder. I was taken to another teacher with tons of tattoos. He had told the officials it could refer to anything.... But primarally heil Hitler. I was then told put my clothes back on and ,because I work for Jews, I couldn't lie. I told them that is what it meant. They fired me, gave me my months pay, and said, " if you plan on ever working in this school district again, take that thing off, otherwise, stay off school grounds" I was handed my Swiss army and I collected my things and left. I was called a bad teacher, because I promoted hate crime.the only thing remotely bad is that I heard a white kid call a black a ******, and I pretended I couldn't hear it. I got fired also because of that as well, and now they are short one white kid. What are your opinions? What should I do? Is justice to be served, to either me or my student?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=582868

The original post was more to get the ball rolling. It's not so bad, they're just idiots. If you can stand the word "kike" as a verb, adjective, noun, and adverb, you'll do fine.

In fairness, the guy in the "forced to write a paper" story was kinda right. In a roundabout way.

The other guys on the other hand we're all wrong.

There's no fucking way half of that is even close to true. His daughter was forced to write a paper on why Obama is the greatest thing to happen to the US ever? Bull shit.

The way things are in our world right now who knows? With all the liberals and and jews. But I think we are in need of a man like Adolf Hitler and a Fourth Reich in order to save our people from extinction.

Yes, very interesting question, indeed. I'd love to see a "Hitler Jr." emerge from somewhere, someplace. Things are so crazy now, so who really knows? I have often wondered what the USA would be like had Hitler taken over.

Of course Uncle Adolf's spirit will continue to rise from the grave and the world will know he was right, and then will be the true "Second Coming".

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=580263

wow...

bill cosby is nothing more than the old groid voodoo man... his type were the witch doctors that would put people under spells and used everyone else for his own benefit. such a vile nigger the worst of his kind

they got a great mma thread

AT LHW? No one really pops to mind. Forrrest and Jardine can beat anyone on a given day, but they are not as athletic as the top guys. And Forrest is out for a long time with a hand injury.

Matt Hamill looked really good the other night, but needs more work on his hands before he can challenge the monkey.

Watch out for Ryan Bader. He has the wrestling and athletic ability to make some serious noise.

Personally, I'd love to see Vladimir Matyushenko come into the UFC. He made a living mopping the mat with afro sheen in the IFL....

Here's something I've been wondering for a while. Do you think Joe Rogan is a jew? I hope not because I enjoy his work, but doesn't he look like an Israeli?

Although he looks and smells like one to me, I asked him and he said no.

He then went on with some jibirish about going to Catholic school and atheism.

So I'm still not sure.

One thing that's not really in question is him and Eddie Bravo being homosexuals.

Anyone who ever went to 10th Planet JiuJitsu figured that out before they walked in the West Hollywood door.

Machida is a mutt.

Half Euro/Half Jap

Yeah he is. Looks like Bruce Lee crossed with a dog turd

"Nigger Finger" made me laugh.

I'm shocked there hasn't been a Pit joke yet this deep in the thread.

Marney talking about calling black people niggers to their face wasn't enough?

The way things are in our world right now who knows? With all the liberals and and jews. But I think we are in need of a man like Adolf Hitler and a Fourth Reich in order to save our people from extinction.

Yes, very interesting question, indeed. I'd love to see a "Hitler Jr." emerge from somewhere, someplace. Things are so crazy now, so who really knows? I have often wondered what the USA would be like had Hitler taken over.

Of course Uncle Adolf's spirit will continue to rise from the grave and the world will know he was right, and then will be the true "Second Coming".

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=580263

wow...

Oh, come on. They're just saying what we're all thinking. I applaud them for their courage.