TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Final Four

goldengreek-It's time to go. As I've already said, you are basically Deon 2.0. Your douchey behavior, helping to ruin the tournament with it, lack of awareness (even I know why some don't like me, and I'm ok with that. This board ain't a popularity contest-except for poster tournaments, but I digress), horrible appearence, and so much more. If you don't win, then we shouldn't have another worst poster tournament, because the whole thing will be a sick joke that isn't funny.

Enigma-For a while now, I've been saying Roho. Here's the thing though-Roho knows why people hate him. He says he doesn't, but he's just fucking with you. Much like Marvin, I think he wants to win this year. So, I'm not voting for the guy whose fucking with us (though he still needs to be banned), and instead am going with Enigma, whose still unaware as to why he's so unpopular, continues to offer nothing useful or significant to the board, continues to pollute us with terrible avatars, and continues to post nothing but Observer notes and horrible comebacks, insults, and catchphrases. In short, go the fuck away Enigma.

goldengreek

Roho

The second match was just a toss-up, as neither bother really bother me that much. I'd say this tournament is likely goldengreek's to win anyway.

goldengreek - I made some comments I considered amusing in the now closed previous round thread. Feel free to acknowledge them here, you buch on tag alongs!

RoHo - I was going to vote for Enigma, but I'm secretly lobbying to get him banned for repeatedly sending me threatening PMs.

At the end of the final four, greek, Roho, and Enigma need to come out as the top 3 vote getters. Let the negative post countdown for the runners up begin!

Closing this until I put up the next round.

I'm going to do something about the top three and not just the winner, because the three I expect to be top three have shitted up two of my threads (and this folder as well) and pissed everyone off while doing it. I thought you guys were harmless, but apparently you're anything but. I don't see how anyone could justify NOT doing something. What I'm going to do yet, I don't know. It'll be talked about.

All three of you are fucking retarded and make this forum worse. Considering that TSM isn't exactly a bastion of integrity and quality discussion, it's a sad fucking thing that three people could find themselves below the ridiculously low standard some of our worst posters have set. You people are hopeless.

Shut the fuck up, please.

I'd like you to take my previous suggestions under consideration, 909.

Anyway:

goldengreek

enigma

Closing this until I put up the next round.

I'm going to do something about the top three and not just the winner, because the three I expect to be top three have shitted up two of my threads (and this folder as well) and pissed everyone off while doing it. I thought you guys were harmless, but apparently you're anything but. I don't see how anyone could justify NOT doing something. What I'm going to do yet, I don't know. It'll be talked about.

All three of you are fucking retarded and make this forum worse. Considering that TSM isn't exactly a bastion of integrity and quality discussion, it's a sad fucking thing that three people could find themselves below the ridiculously low standard some of our worst posters have set. You people are hopeless.

Shut the fuck up, please.

I'd like you to take my previous suggestions under consideration, 909.

Anyway:

goldengreek

enigma

I say while we're at it, the winner should have a chance to say goodbye, like Marvin should have last year.

cabbageboy

roho

Cabbage

Roho

I don't visit the WWE part of the board much so that's why I don't really hate Greek like most people do. Cabbage is just fucking horrible though. He just ruins the 24/7 and General wrestling sections.

goldengreek - cabbageboy is relatively harmless. He'll make a pretty stupid post here and there, but for the most part you don't really notice him, like Vern Gagne or Slapnuts, when they were around. I would feel bad about banning him, while goldengreek has been shitting this place up for years. His first evidence of douchebaggery was when he first posted his picture. The second was that awful Big Brother thread. And the third has been his behavior in the last thread and just generally this whole tournament. While I thought he'd be good to keep around for entertainment value, he's just proved to be really, really awful. No way. Banhammer.

Roho - At first I kind of agreed with Czech that he might not be so bad and, like cabbageboy, makes a stupid statement here and there but isn't overwhelmingly bad enough to warrant banning. The only time he's gone off the hook is when the TSM mob turned against him, and he's been REALLY bad thus far. Seeing as he's a previously banned poster and has probably deserved it, I don't see a reason to keep him around either. If it came down to these two guys though, I think he's at a point where salvation is possible. He's not utterly retarded like greek is, he posts with decent grammar and spelling and all that, and something could be made of him.

And by the way, Venk the nickname for him is Asian Tony RomO, not Roma. Tony Romo is the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, an American football team see, and I just started calling him that (not offensively or anything) because he is 1. A Dallas Cowboys fan, and 2. When he posted his picture in that thread in LSD, someone mentioned he looked like an Asian Tony Romo. I thought it was funny, so I stuck him with it.

And by the way, Venk the nickname for him is Asian Tony RomO, not Roma. Tony Romo is the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, an American football team see, and I just started calling him that (not offensively or anything) because he is 1. A Dallas Cowboys fan, and 2. When he posted his picture in that thread in LSD, someone mentioned he looked like an Asian Tony Romo. I thought it was funny, so I stuck him with it.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Venk was just having fun and called him Roma as a semi-tribute to Paul Roma. I could be mistaken, and probably am.

It was me who said he looked like an Asian Tony Romo. Some pic that he posted definitely looked like it.

Alright, I promised I wouldn't vote in this tournament but the allure of the Final Four has gotten me.

goldengreek: You know what...I don't hate cabbageboy. I vehemently disagree with him on almost everything and think he's a dope but I don't think he's deliberately trying to piss us off in anyway. He's just trying to engage in discourse with us, it just so happens his side of the argument is usually pretty fucking stupid. Besides, it'd be kind of mean (though also kind of funny) to ban someone that I assume is completely unaware of the fact that he's in the tournament or even the fact that 90% of the board really doesn't like him. I don't have anything personal against goldengreek but his behavior in this thread has showed he's no one really worth saving.

Enigma: Roho was seemingly pretty fine before everybody turned against him. Enigma sucked when he thought that everybody was cool with him and sucks now that he's aware everybody doesn't like him. Besides I think he's a slightly easier match up for goldengreek.