TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

"Yo Quiero Discussion!"

I just wrote it off so no excuses from me. Like every time this occurs I assumed one of the other two were going to hand something in.

Well, no one likes when this happens, but it was one of those hiccups that occur every so often. This was worse than any in recent memory, sure, but it's just one you have to ignore and hope doesn't happen again. The TSM changeover didn't help any and I'd say that was a factor in disrupting things.

You're Manson, right? I lose track of your name changes.

I let people down because

1) I hate writing three ways

2) The government have spent the last month fucking around with my money, leaving me a bit too skittish to sit down and write a big match. It's all smoothed out now though.

Maybe I'm not here often enough, but whatever happened to all the people making the "big comebacks"? Stryke, Divefire, Jay Hawke, etc.

Maybe I'm not here often enough, but whatever happened to all the people making the "big comebacks"? Stryke, Divefire, Jay Hawke, etc.

Yeah, about that...um...

neuralizer_mib.jpg

I'm sorry, fellas. I feel like I let you all down; I was looking forward to the match with IL, but I just couldn't get my shit together. Mea culpa.

Yeah, same here, I had a lot going on, sorry guys. But, Dub, if you're down- we can try for it again (maybe even add a stip so I have a chance at winning, too ;)).

Sign in to follow this