TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Richard

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

What is the worst thing you'd ever done or worst website you've ever visited on the net? Anything you'd rather die a slow and painful death than have revealed to others?

forums.thesmartmarks.com

You should have left the question as "What is the worst thing you've ever done?", as I don't see how visiting any website can be as bad as actually doing something. I visited the KKK's official website before, just to see.

Worst thing I've ever done is whack off to mental images of my cousin and aunt (unrelated, from different sides of the family). Yup. First time I've divulged that information outside of an AIM conversation with IDRM once. Not at the same time, but the cousin used to be hot before she decided that fat was the new thin and my aunt was as well before she popped out a couple of kids. This was back around high school time. If you saw what my aunt used to look like you'd probably agree. At my father's 40th birthday party (she was in her late 20s at the time), a friend of his said to him "look at that bitch, I'd fuck the shit out of her," not knowing it was his sister and my father almost decked him for it. Not like that makes it okay, but still.

Besides that, it might have been stealing from my grandfather's change tray when I was seven. I felt really bad about that, especially since I didn't think it though that the only way I'd have to spend it would be if my grandfather or grandmother took me somewhere and I'd have to explain where I got all that change.

As far as websites go, probably some white power bullshit website to see how bad it was. Oh, it was bad. That or the Madie Anne thing I posted in LSD a few years back. Weird fuckin' Dutch with their fetishes.

I got real desperate a couple years back, and did this girl that looked like george "the animal" steele....hairy back and all.....afterwards she told me she loved me...i promptly went home and shower what seemed like 4 hours...I can't even say I was that drunk....i remember, everything...

as far as websites? I've been to a bunch of white power websites for shits and giggles, stumbled onto some shemael farm fucking once...

I was going to jump on the white power bandwagon with my previously mentioned visitations to the Vanguard News Network forums. This first time I found the place was the result of a google search. It was pretty disgusting, but I at least like to hear people out, no matter how much I disagree with them. After a couple more visits I came to the conclusion that the majority of the posters were simply delusional and bitter, and the site was not worth my time.

I really can't think of anything deliberately reprehensible on my part.

Maybe this:

mattyoungstrangefruit.jpg

I've seen everything on the internet.

Worst thing I've ever done? I broke a bunch of my sister's fingers, that's probably the worst.

That reminds me of the time that the church just a stone's throw from my first apartment utilized their roll-out marquee, where the lettering was open to tampering. Those late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings were always beautiful.

"Worship Satan at 6:30"

Worst thing I've ever done? Problay doing a home invasion on my friends neighbours when they were on vacation. I was only 16 at the time, very stupid. I regret it to this day. They were innocent family, and we were dumbshit kids.

Worst thing I've ever done? I broke a bunch of my sister's fingers, that's probably the worst.

Details, Peter.

It was on multiple occasions. One time I just punched her hand while it was up, finger went back, snap, one time was a soccer ball, one time was a door, and another time just me punching her. She's now a successful artist.

i think he meant worst thing you've ever done on the net, right? that's the only way that first sentance makes sense. I appreciate the jerking off to aunt and cousin story though.

Beat the ever loving shit out of someone in a non-self defense situation.

Intraweb related: Snooped around on my ex to get proof she cheated on me.

Worst thing I've done on the net? Hyped up Brooklyn Zoo/Cena's Writer as a cop killer from the Bronx who's coming to Calgary to become the kingpin of underground crime world to all my friends.

Or talk shit to Junie Browning on facebook.

Worst thing I've none on the net? Hyped up Brooklyn Zoo/Cena's Writer as a cop killer from the Bronx who's coming to Calgary to become the kingpin of underground crime world to all my friends.

:lol: is that one chick still freaking out over him?

Felt bad leaving after watching 2 girls 1 cup, but I was tricked into seeing that. But the worst/weirdest I ever felt leaving a website was watching some of those beheadings from those A-rabs.

Worst thing I did: Wrote new lyrics to Metallica songs to make them anti-Semitic, just to prove I could.

Worst site I ever joined: bondage.com, where I met somebody and hogged it to lose my virginity at 18.