TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

Karma Hits Juventud Guerrera

I'm not one to blatanly C & P stuff from a newsletter I pay to read each week, but this was just too good not to. From the latest Observer.

Another crazy dressing room incident happened on 3/20 in Ciudad Madero.

Unlike the arrival of Marco Corleone and Dr. Wagner Jr. at Rey de Reyes, the return of Juventud Guerrera wasn’t well received, particularly by the younger wrestlers.

Guerrera had always been complaining in his last stint here because he felt he should be in main events because he had made it in the U.S. There’s no denying he has main event talent, just none of the main eventers wanted to work with him, because he has the rep for being all about himself and not about the match. He mostly had heat with the younger wrestlers, since that was who he was programmed with in his last run with the promotion, and as the veteran, his rep was to veto all the young guys’ spots but want all of his spots in. That’s the same reason TNA won’t use him, because Jerry Lynn complained about working with him, and it also got him into trouble in WWE. Guerrera has every bit as much if not more talent as Rey Mysterio, but his attitude has kept his career from going nowhere near as far as it should have gone.

There was also heat because he no-showed TripleMania to work a tour in Europe.

Anyway, someone took a shit in his bag. Usually if this happens, the word in wrestling is to no sell it so as not to give the people who know about it the satisfaction that they got to you. Of course, he did the opposite. He was yelling and screaming about it first in one dressing room, and then went to management to complain.

Some of the younger guys talked about beating him up right there when he made such a big deal of it. A few of the veterans talked them out of it, saying the best thing to do would be to ignore him.

He then went into the American dressing room where Konnan, X-Pac, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans were. He started cutting a promo on everyone and accused Konnan of doing it and Konnan said he had no idea what he was talking about. According to one source there, he then picked up a chair and went after Konnan. Jack Evans grabbed the chair and Konnan punched him once. At that point Evans and Juventud started fighting, with Konnan trying to get in the middle to break it up. However, Evans destroyed Juventud with a series of knees from a Muay Thai clinch. Guerrera ended up needing eight stitches to close a deep cut, as well as suffered a broken nose and had bruising all over his face.

Juventud then complained to Dorian Roldan saying that two guys beat him up and had complained to other wrestlers in Los Perros Del Mal about it (by the time his version of the story came to Los Perros Del Mal, it was up to four guys beating him up). He also did a newspaper interview saying it was Konnan and Evans. Guerrera claimed that Joaquin Roldan ignored the situation and that he’s quit the promotion.

Lizzy Valentine, who has been in Mexico as Guerrera’s valet, wrote on her myspace account that she was quitting the company over the incident, but didn’t exactly say what the incident was.

“Tonight was my second show for AAA in Mexico. To say I am disappointed with the company is an understatement. I am not normally the one that goes posting stuff like this on the Internet, but what I saw tonight in the locker room absolutely disgusted me, and I’m not just talking about the incident, but management as well. There is no way I can continue to work for a company like this. It would take a lot to convince me to change my mind. I had to quit.”

The mainstream sports newspaper Record reported the incident, quoting Guerrera, who said, “I opened my bag and at the bottom of the bag was a whole load of shit, and that surprised me because that is a level to which I did not think that anyone would stoop, showing such a lack of respect to me. So I began protesting to Konnan, and then from behind, Jack Evans jumped on me, from behind, punching at me and trying to choke me, and both started to kick me.”

“I am disappointed in the leaders (of AAA). I hope that they call to me and give me an explanation, because this was two against one. Surely they (the other wrestlers) will brainwash Dorian, but a lawyer like Marisela Pena (Antonio Pena’s sister, the mother of Dorian Roldan) must intervene in the affair, but I will insist upon consequences.” “He was just a total idiot, beyond loser and they shit in his bag as payback,” said another AAA wrestler who wasn’t involved in the incident. “He got in Jack’s face and Jack was not the bad guy. There was a scuffle and Juvi bit Jack. He (Evans) straight up prison gangland beat the goddamned living shit brutally out of Juvi. Juvi cried tears and Jack really made his face like hamburger.”

Guerrera, on the other hand, blamed everything on Konnan.

“This was my second show back with AAA, and the real boss of AAA, Konnan, was not happy about it. I tried to talk to him earlier in the show, and he ignored me. We have had problems for years. I have been negotiating with AAA for my comeback since October, but each time he was blocking me. Finally, I made y return at the Rey de Reyes show and everyone was cool with me backstage. Konnan was really late in arriving to the event, five minutes before his match. Now at my second show, the vibe was different. I guess some of those guys got in trouble with the boss for talking to me.

I went out and had my match, which was really juicy, and when I returned to the locker room, I found my bag in a different area, and it was wet. I knew immediately Konnan was behind it. I opened the bag to find human feces inside. I immediately grabbed the bag and brought it to the owners of AAA. They were in shock. They knew of my problems with Konnan, and knew he was behind it, but didn’t do anything about it, because they are scared of him. They I went up to Konnan and asked him what his problem was, and he sat there like a coward and denied everything. When we were in WCW he broke my ribs on purpose in a match. And remember, when I got fired from WCW for that incident in Australia, well, Konnan is the one who laced the pot with LCD and `forgot’ to tell me. Even when I was in WWE he was trying to fuck with me. I am the one who got him his job in AAA. It took two years of convincing Antonio Pena to make that happen.

All of a sudden, I felt someone attack me from behind and start choking me. It was Jack Evans, who had been stiffing me in our match earlier in the night, kicking me multiple times in the face. At this point, Konnan got out of his seat and starting holding me down for Jack to hit me, and then started punching me, too. None of the other wrestlers tried to break it up, because again, Konnan is the true boss of AAA and will screw with their careers. Finally Sr. Roldan, the owner of AAA, came in and broke it up.

My nose has fractures and I have lots of bruises. My eye is completely red but I am still Juicy. It took two guys to hurt me, but I still have my integrity and pride.”

On 3/21 in Manzanillo, at a house show, Guerrera, his face bruised, went into business for himself, cutting a promo on Evans and Konnan. He cut it like he was doing a face promo for a wrestling angle, talking about how you can’t trust people and he has to watch his back, and saying about Konnan and Evans, “These men went too far. Konnan is jealous because I returned to AAA.”

Juventud was going to be joining DeGeneration Mex, and also he and Lizzy Valentine were going to feud with Teddy Hart and Nikki (Nicole Wilcox, Hart’s girlfriend), but DeGeneration Mex asked that he not join the group, so we don’t know what will happen. Nikki left the promotion this past week, saying she had to go back to Calgary and tend to her grandmother and nobody knows if she’s coming back, so nobody knows her status.

------Clearly, this guy is fucking absolutely nuttier than squirrel shit......the "still juicy" phrase stinks of some deuchebag wannabee gangster white boy shit you would see in high school. Hilarious that he claims to still have his integrity and pride as well after this.

He (Evans) straight up prison gangland beat the goddamned living shit brutally out of Juvi. Juvi cried tears and Jack really made his face like hamburger.

My favorite part, right behind 909's quote.

One especially funny thing is that Jack might actually be the only guy in that locker room who's actually smaller than Juventud.

I do believe Juvi has burnt just about every bridge there is in wrestling.

I went out and had my match, which was really juicy,

Comedy all throughout.

At first I figured this was a bad Spanish to English translation, and then I realized that Juventud would actually say that.

One especially funny thing is that Jack might actually be the only guy in that locker room who's actually smaller than Juventud.

Um. This is the AAA locker room, not the WWE locker room. You realize there's an abundance of minis and people built like Mistico in Lucha Libre, right?

Edit: Don't know why I originally capitalized minis.