TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Thread

I did in the money pool at work. Pitt losing screwed me out of the chance to win it but I can finish 2nd if UNC wins tonight then meats UCONN next week for the Title (Assuming UCONN gets by Mich St.).

Ugh. That was just horrible today. On Friday I was terrified when MSU beat Kansas, knowing full well U of L's nightmares against the Big 10 in the Pitino era. Just can't figure out that hideous style of play, in fact we played 2 Big 10 teams this season and lost both in ugly fashion.

Now all week the world gets to hear about how it's been 30 years since Magic Johnson, the FF is in Detroit, OMG can the Spartans win it all???? Then UConn will stomp them by 20. That's the one aspect of this disaster that doesn't bother me, UConn already being there. Since UConn crushed U of L this year I didn't think there was much chance of a win in that one anyway.

Izzo to UK now. Cause lord knows they base their job hires on the ability to beat U of L.

Danny Green has been my favorite Tarheel for about two seasons now. He does everything on the floor and he always hits the big shot. I'm going to miss him more next season than Tyler Hansbrough.

He's having a great game here tonight.

In rather convincing fashion. UNC already beat Michigan State by 35 points this year on their own court, so here's hoping that they make it to the finals if we can get past Nova.

I remember to start the year everyone said UNC was the best team and would almost certainly win the title.

But, they had some injuries and lost a few and they were no longer a sexy pick. Now tournament time has rolled around and everyone is healthy. So we're back with the team we all thought would be the best at the beginning. I'm willing to bet they do win it all.