TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback 4 the 3/27 show

Fun backstage segment w/PR/Maggie/Leon. The name bit was great.

Next 4 segments belong to Patty and of course they rock. The MD promo was kick ass and the AM 6 rematch was entertaining (was that dog humping a stuffed animal or a baby in winter gear?). Although I knew of his plans to have MD interfere, I thought the finish was going to be a DQ but instead he put Teddy/CW over. Respect.

Excellent TV ME.

MOTN: The Heavenly Rockers vs. Team Heyross

Quote of the Show: “He must have cats at home, cause there’s definitely some pussy in him.”

LOL Moment:

The camera pans away from PRL and Maggie, revealing a pretty full crowded locker room. MARV and MEL are there. D*LUX, Shayne Brave still wearing a cast on his broken wrist, they're there, along with Women's Champ Jade Rodez-Duncan. Chicks Over Dicks are there since Jade's there, although Krista looking thoroughly disinterested in the whole thing since it's not about her and Alix is distracted by the fact there's a light shining off of Jade's watch onto the wall.

as entertaining (was that dog humping a stuffed animal or a baby in winter gear?)

Nah, I don't think a dog of that tiny size could properly pin down and rape a full size human baby, believed me I've tried to film such situations and the baby just crawls away and cries. Very annoying.

Rock solid promo to open the show.

Violence is at hand! Good, choatic stuff to further Ned & Simon's beef with their old boss. Could a 4 V4 match be on hand between the OCC, CS and The Enterprise and VICE?

I asked Tony to do a an AM shill center, and my homie went in and did that work. The rest of you I have to threaten with gifs of girls drippin snot in each other's eyes. POST IN THE BOOKING THREAD, YOU MISERABLE HOES!

Wait, I exclude Alf from the above rant and threats of snot showers because he wrote this match after I asked him. Very good rematch with an exciting finish. Alf stays winning! Wish we could've seen Alf Vs TK also, that'd been nice to have.

The Leon/PRL/Maggie skit had me :lol: almost as much as when I found out The Rocks will name was Dwayne way back in middle school. You don't know how shocking it was to learn his name ain't no Rocky Maivia. Anyway back to PRL/Leon, there's some added heat between these two dudes now with Maggie in the mix, gotta wonder if the fued will continue post friendly competition at AM.

I swerved Tony! I ain't no sucka ass MC keepin stats in my head but I think that's only COD's 4th or 5th loss as a team.

Very nice and very huge mainevent between two OAOAST legends. I liked the little touch with Bo watching the match backstage, it was a good thing as he and Zack haven't had much interaction since the show couple weeks ago. Great shit here.

Sign in to follow this