TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dear Führer

Leena's Resignation

I can look them up, but that takes extra time. What were some of the obvious ones?

TOO SOON. I mean, dude, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except for Brutesquad Brody, and Leena, all the Boardum regulars and most of the Maff Clique... okay, most people like a good laugh more than I do. But some jokes just cross the line, maaaaan.

I can look them up, but that takes extra time. What were some of the obvious ones?

Gulag. (especially the period at the end) and World Events folders spring to mind.

I totally agree! Not only confusing, but long lasting, starting prior to April 1st and ending after it too.

The Gulag was the government agency that administered the penal labor camps of the Soviet Union. Gulag is the Russian acronym for The Chief Administration of Corrective Labor Camps and Colonies.

The Gulag was the government agency that administered the penal labor camps of the Soviet Union. Gulag is the Russian acronym for The Chief Administration of Corrective Labor Camps and Colonies.

Thanks for educating me. What an obscure reference to have as a folder name.

It's not that obscure. The concept of "Gulag" is relatively well-known in the US. In particular, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's writings among others helped imprint the concept on many Americans.

It's not that obscure. The concept of "Gulag" is relatively well-known in the US. In particular, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's writings among others helped imprint the concept on many Americans.

Well it's obscure here...

Orientals don't use the word mate! What other lies have you told us? Are you even really the handsome female in your avatar?

Where have you being? I am in Ireland at the moment. That's no secret. Irish use mate like its going out of fashion.

I didn't know you were in Ireland!

Where abouts are you?

I said it in another thread somewhere. That I am working and studying in Ireland. I am in Dublin county. (Fingal.)

What's it like over there? I am of Irish descent, but I have never visited the country. I've only been outside the country once, when I went to Canada in 2003.

Hey, new thread idea!