TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

TSM Moments that made you laugh and smile.

How do you burn a CD without a CD burner?

And the years I've spent in the SWF.

I don't have a CD burner. Winamp can burn straight to your cd drive. Just DL winamp free and get a blank CD. Other similar music programmes do the same I am sure.

You need a CD burner to burn CD's Zhang.

Well I can do it without one. I have the CD drive D that came installed and nothing else. Yet I burn CD's.

Are you sure you don't have a CD writer and you haven't realised it? You can't physically burn something without a burner. For a start, it doesn't have whatever the technical term for the burning laser inside.

The "This Saturday I'm going to DO IT" thread made me laugh so hard I cried. If this board does go under, I need to make sure to print myself a copy first.

Yeah, I"ll recommend anybody on this board to visit our TSM Classic Threads section. I've read every single one of them. Especially the Tomko and Fertig threads, and the Gnomes.

Oh, the gnomes.

Are you sure you don't have a CD writer and you haven't realised it? You can't physically burn something without a burner. For a start, it doesn't have whatever the technical term for the burning laser inside.

If thats the case there must be a writer built in. I just never knew. There is no DVD burner though, that much I know as I can't burn DVD's.