TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Cromartie

100 Posts of Solitude

You agree with Hotbutter Spoontoaster? I thought that you hated him as well.

No, I never disliked him. I probably wouldn't have had him that high, but he was a good troll in his day.

I am as confused about your anti-SJK comments as SJK is.

You don't seem to accept that some of the posters you like here (Byron, SJK) are part of the 'I'm cool, ur not' crowd that you previously mentioned. I have no tolerance for kids doing group faggotry shit like SJK is known for.

This reasoning doesn't make sense. You think that they would have hated a "pink" RyechnaiaSobaka? They hate you for personal reasons.

This reasoning doesn't make sense.

I mostly used the Ryechnaia account in Sports. Most of the folks there don't follow the stupid bullshit on the bottom of the board. Even if so, I can't think of any regular posters there that would have any reason to dislike me.

So, the answer is unequivocally yes. And it only got worse when Keiper, who openly hates women because they don't wuv him, became their all-knowing Google master.

Also: TaigaStar, early Kristianna before she only stuck to the wrestling forum where nobody cares.

Madam, that is an insult.

I stand by my comment. You didn't dig back very far.

The Man in Blak, godthedog, and Hawk 34

Three quality posters.

Nah. I've never talked to Milky and whenever I talk to Inc it's kinda weird. Neither are ever in the chats. NYU's never on anymore. You actually forgot some. Are you only looking for those who partake in our chats which I don't usually show up to anymore?

I wasn't lumping together everyone who partakes in Danny Maff chats. It was a list of individuals who I feel consider themselves above others. There is a difference between "being the best" and "being above others." Being the best is something that is earned and deserved. Being above others is narcissism.

I'm trying to start this whole "taking the internet less seriously" thing on the right foot.

Good.

Relinquishing my mod spot at the new board because I think it being a mod makes me act like an ass is a good start as is trying to be nice or cordial to you even though you continually insult me (although I started it).

The hatchet be buried.

it's people like her that WILL eventually kill this place off.

TSM was killed off because of the rift that formed between Mike and the Maffs.

Don't leave, Xavier. Make another 100 posts.

Thanks, but it's over.

You don't seem to accept that some of the posters you like here (Byron, SJK) are part of the 'I'm cool, ur not' crowd that you previously mentioned.

I don't see how they qualify for the 'ur not' portion.

The Man in Blak, godthedog, and Hawk 34
Three quality posters.
6) LOTC d. 11) godthedog - Use the fucking shift button. Oh, know-it-all cunt too. Fuck you.

Change we can believe in?

100TH POST OF SOLITUDE

I have posted from behind a veil of secrecy for too long. I now present, Xavier Cromartie: Revealed:

3616486790_7ba9b295bd_o.jpg

Here I am (on the left) at a bar in Stillwater, MN, USA. The tall girl is Rebecca Epley.

3616486778_abbf00614d_o.jpg

Here I am with my pal spricket24 at the Mall of America.

3615668113_47d68432e8_o.jpg

And here's a grainy picture of my reflection.

~finis~

My conclusion will center around this post that Czech made:

I stepped out onto the midway. I was looking for the pirate ship, and saw this small, old tent at one end. It was blue, and had white lights hanging all around it. I decided to check out the tent, it seemed I could hear music coming from inside. As I walked toward it, I passed a crowd of people at the sideshow. I couldn't figure out why they would want to wait in line. I pulled back the drape thing on the tent. There was a crystal ball at the table, and behind it, a girl wearing a hat. She smiled, and asked me if I wanted my fortune read. I said okay, and sat down. I thought about it for a minute, and asked her if she would rather go on the rollercoaster instead. Creeping up into the sky. Stopping, at the top and starting down. The girl grabbed my hand; I clutched it tight.

I said goodbye to the ground.

I don't know what possessed him to make this hilariously random post. After rereading it, I realized that it could be interpreted as a metaphor for my time at TSM.

The midway. That's what TSM is—a traveling carnival that doesn't end. It's a place of amusement, freak shows, and carnies. The carnies in charge have their secret jargon and con the marks. I started as a mooch and developed into a sharpie. Neither is desired at a carnival. Of course I was looking for the pirate ship; the Somali pirates thread is when I started making that transition from mooch to sharpie. The line of people represents the posters who go along with whatever the carnies want them to. Indeed, waiting in line is not for me. I'm fine with wandering off on my own.

The fortune teller is obviously the clairvoyant Princess Leena. I saw quickly that she could be a friend with whom the carnival would become more enjoyable. And it was. Our friendship has been an up-and-down rollercoaster at times, but our hands are still clutched.

And now, I say goodbye to the TSM carnival. My goals in this thread were to vent out my lingering thoughts and ideas, to fulfill Czech's dream of a condemned poster, and to refine myself as a poster. I am completely satisfied with the results. My mind is at peace. If anyone wishes to see what I'm up to, you can find me at my blog, http://sourcedmock.blogspot.com/, or at the forum that I'll be using now, http://www.cracked.com/forums/.

Farewell.

Change we can believe in?

That was from my obviously pugnacious annual voting post. godthedog has been against me here forever, so I played into that. But, he usually does so intelligently, and is a good poster.

Spricket24 is everything that is bad about YouTube. And she's all makeup. I'll take Ms. Epley over her anyday. Along with Mr. Cromartie and who if I remember correctly, her brother. Also, why was there some kid drinking alcohol at a high school reunion? Nevermind, you can't post here again anyway. :P

The final paragraph reminds me of Adventureland. Loves.

I'll check out the Cracked forums. Hopefully, I'm not banned too soon. ;)

Wow, I come over here for the first time since going over to the new place and read this thread. I don't know this guy, but his obsession with Czech is frightening. Seriously, if he ever turns up dead and a cop reads this thread they'll have their number 1 suspect. I'm not joking either. In short, this thread may be the single most pathetic display in the history of the internet.

In short, this thread may be the single most pathetic display in the history of the internet.

How can you say that when Leena exists?

It's a dead heat of pathetic between the two....and I'm pretty sure XC wants to fuck leena