TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Amalgamated EHME vs. Battlenuts

You suffer from impulsive neurotic ambivalence .

Bow down before me you bovine reeking creature who loves the moronic hemorrhoid and the imperialist chicken molester.

You suffer from cathected genital processes

I never called this forum shit, my good friend Matt Young runs it. You stupid faggot.

Well, I don't run it, but I feel special anyway.

Battlenuts, what were you banned for in the first place? I'm curious.

I was banned for not kissing 909's ass. I'm pretty sure he doesn't wipe.

I got into it with Milky, and 909 felt he'd do better if I was unable to post. There's old threads you can look at. I'm also pretty sure EHME whined and cried like the bitch he was after one of the 2048234 times I treated him like my cellmate. Him and KOAB get upset when you point out that gangsta's don't post on wrestling forums.

Says the pasty little bitch who hangs on my nuts like an ingrown hair and does whatever I tell him to.

That's a win in every language, even white kid ebonics. If there's ever a contest to see who can simultaneously lick the most ass over the internet to compensate for a lack of friends in real life, due to the aforementioned blindingly white, bitch-like existence, you're a shoe in for your first win since eminem made it seem ok for white kids to act black again.

I told him that, and he said "stop playing with retards". It was so odd.

Seriously, that's the 14th time you've used some lame ass joke about selling drugs to my dad, which, still wouldn't be funny if say... you weren't such a tiny bitch who would get robbed by my grandma if she thought you were carrying anything of value. But you are. So here we are.

Honestly at this point I feel like I'm in a fist-fight with Michael J. Fox. He's fast, but not in anyway that helps.

And now I just feel bad for you. Congrats. My dislike of your inability to post anything with more intelligence than a fart joke has now genuinely become a sense of sadness and concern.

Next time you see your mom, tell her if I knew how it would of turned out, I would of gave her the money for a proper abortion... and that I take full responsibility for whatever partially done procedure she had that results in having a ghost-white, bitch of a Vanilla Ice joke gone wrong, like you, for a son.

I'd suggest we make a new drinking game, how many cocks that Battlenuts gets up his ass in a day. We'd all die of alcohol poisoning in an hour.

Why don't you just go the entire way and start copying what I say word for word? I give a kid who can pull that off more credit than some wannabe teenager who can't manage anything past a bad gay joke. At this point, gay people should be less offended than anyone who appreciates good comedy.

But really, how long before he pulls out "im rubber and your glue!"? I've got within the next 8 posts. Any takers?