TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Amalgamated EHME vs. Battlenuts

Can't you flirt with guys over PM like the rest of this boards gay community?

So thats what you do in your private messages you dumb faggot? Come to Calgary, and you get capped.

Wow you must listen to 50 cent. Now I'm really scared. Beating the shit out of you might give me a headache if you've got horrible music blasting in the background.

But yeah you go get that cap gun, throw on a fitted and practice tony montana in the mirror, I'll be here, wondering how a dumb trashy white kid can develop a sense of black entitlement. Should take a while.

Wow you must listen to 50 cent. Now I'm really scared. Beating the shit out of you might give me a headache if you've got horrible music blasting in the background.

I stopped listening to 50 Cent in 2004 you dumbshit. I'm listening to A Tribe Called Quest, fat redneck faggot.

Quantity, not quality my friend. If you tell someone they is dumb forty times, the only thing they'll come away knowing is you can't speak. It's an analogy but it's also exactly what's happening, kind of magical in a way.

Hello, pot? This is the kettle. You're black.

I'm siding with EHME, because 1.) He joined the rest of us at the old board, and 2.) I too hate Battlenuts.

Yankee and a redneck? In these parts we call that a "where's your helmet?" question. I'm from New York, it's that place with real black people that all your favorite rappers talk about. I'm sure you've seen it in movies. When you go there, stick to Times Square, and even then, wear a sweater vest.

Nigga, I've been to Brooklyn and Queens and ain't no one step me.

Infact I lived in Philly in a primarly Dominican neighbourhood.

Awesome, I'll file that under "EHME is hard" in my magic book of laughably absurd things that are completely false.

Whatever suburb of Canada they told you was New York, must be a wonderful place though. And I'll pass on the part about you thinking there's something tough about living with a bunch of dominicans in philly. That can be an inside joke for anyone else from NY.