TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

Let's get TSM rocking again!

Reading a thread where Matt requested somebody to stay, i'd like to concur, if anybody is still around, old posters and new, step up and start posting again. I've been here for several years and I don't want to see the board die.

I don't like what went down with the owner change and I understand why nearly everybody's left. But i'll still be posting here, i've been here for so long and I want to stay. So come on guys, lets get our posting boots on. We need to draw a line under everything that's happened now.

We'll all make this place what it once was, again.

I am new here so I can't have an opinion, or at least some people would say that. Rubbish of course, everyones opinion is important.

I agree with your sentiments, I joined the board for a reason.* The reason is it looked like it was full of entertaining posters. So let us try not to lose them all, come on people stay and post. Make the board fun.

*Looks like I joined in the wrong month.

There will still be a few of the 'poorer' posters here (One might even say he's posting the post you're currently reading) but, just like developmental wrestlers, you'll often find a gem of a poster.

For every Chris Harris, there's an Evan Bourne.

There will still be a few of the 'poorer' posters here (One might even say he's posting the post you're currently reading) but, just like developmental wrestlers, you'll often find a gem of a poster.

For every Chris Harris, there's an Evan Bourne.

From the posts of yours I have read there is nothing poor about them. Where is Jingus when you need Him?

Well for every good poster that left, 20 others who did nothing but suck cock and kiss ass left with them. So in the end it can only be a good thing.

Well if the good ones come back and leave the '20' behind then yes.

I would like to see more activity here as well. I know I don't post much, more of a lurker, but I enjoy visiting the board.

There are all kinds of interesting people on the internet. Things will be different for a while, but we will be fine, given time. I need to think up some way to get the wrestling forum exclusive posters to explore the other forums we have.

I'm still here. I'm there too, but I'm also here. I have no life.

Anyway, this isn't the first time I've been part of a forum that split like this. Almost 2 1/2 years ago, a board I visited split due to the admin temporarily locking the forum after a flood of lolcat pics. There had been tension between him and other members for awhile, but this was the breaking point. A new board was set up and most people went there. The regular board quickly became overrun with spambots and closed for good after a month. The admin soon deleted the forum, erasing all our classic posts. The new forum has never been as good as the old one in my opinion.

So don't be like that guy. Cause he was/is a dick.

I would like to see more activity here as well. I know I don't post much, more of a lurker, but I enjoy visiting the board.

Change your avatar, man!

Does it excite you?

There are all kinds of interesting people on the internet. Things will be different for a while, but we will be fine, given time. I need to think up some way to get the wrestling forum exclusive posters to explore the other forums we have.

I think that many of the wrestling posters didn't visit the other forums because they felt their posts were ignored or ridiculed. If you let them know that their contribution would be appreciated it may encourage them to post outside of wrestling.