TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Nick Adenhart

This is sad. Just hours after he finished pitching six scoreless innings for the Angels last night, the 22-year-old pitcher has died.

TMZ has learned Los Angeles Angels starting pitcher Nick Adenhart was killed in a felony hit-and-run car accident in Fullerton, California early this morning — hours after he pitched in a game last night.

Cops say someone driving a minivan blew through a red light, causing a 2 car crash which killed 3 people, including Nick.

Cops say the person driving the van fled the scene — but was later caught and charged with felony hit-and-run.

We're told one of the other men killed in the crash was also affiliated with Angels organization.

Nick was 22 years old.

More to come, as story develops.

That is so sad. This guy had his whole life in front of him just to lose it because some asshole is high on drugs or drunk. The driver of the van should be strapped to a concrete wall and a Humvee should be rammed into him. That should get people to stop drunk driving/ or driving while you are high. My thoughts and prayers go out to Nicks friends and family as well as the Angels organization.

I watched the game yesterday, had never heard of Adenhart before, but he put in an impressive performance only for the bullpen to perform horribly. From that performance, and from what I've read today, he had the potential to be a great pitcher.

It's unfortunate that there are so many weak assholes that destroy lives through their own irresponsibility. The innocent victim is dead, and Gallo will probably face under 15 years in prison before getting his freedom back. :angry:

Both the driver of the van and the idiot who killed another fan during the fight on Opening Day need to be put to death. Anaheim cannot catch a break.

This is absolutely senseless. I had tickets to the game tonight, but kudos to the way the Angel organization has handled the situation so far by postponing tonight's game, dedicating the whole day on their station as a place for fans to pay their respects and the possible lighting of the Halo in his honor.

Angle Mark, do you know what field of study the gal who was also killed was? Her name sounds quite familiar from when I was at CSUF.

This is terrible.He went from the best night of his life to the worst all because this drunken clown was driving around.

But anytime a current player dies it makes me wonder about the business end of a death. Obviously it doesn't matter in baseball but in sports with salary caps does that money come off? Will Adenhart's parents be able to collect on any of his current salary? Anyone have any idea how this type of stuff works?

This is absolutely senseless. I had tickets to the game tonight, but kudos to the way the Angel organization has handled the situation so far by postponing tonight's game, dedicating the whole day on their station as a place for fans to pay their respects and the possible lighting of the Halo in his honor.

Angle Mark, do you know what field of study the gal who was also killed was? Her name sounds quite familiar from when I was at CSUF.

I read that she belonged to Alpha Chi Omega and was also a cheerleader at Fullerton.