TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie

If TSM is dead

I have always loved you. Everyone here in TSM. I never took the time to post that much or even learn anyone's name but I always did love you. TSM has given me so many great memories. The place just seems dead now and I wish I had spent more time with you =(

I think we're in the point of the relationship when we haven't really broken up officially but we dont love each anymore and we suffer because of it.

I fucking hate everything about you. Why not call yourself Ed!? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL!!!!???

TSM hasn't been this awesome in a while. I'd rather read nothing new than 40 new posts from retards like 909 and Inc who seem to think people give a shit what they say. TSM- Now with no self-important retards.

I fucking hate everything about you. Why not call yourself Ed!? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL!!!!???

TSM hasn't been this awesome in a while. I'd rather read nothing new than 40 new posts from retards like 909 and Inc who seem to think people give a shit what they say. TSM- Now with no self-important retards.

I would rather read 100 posts by 100 retards if it meant I never had to read posts like this again. You are clearly the type of self important person you seem to hate so much.

I somehow feel responsible for this. I've been a member for so long yet I've posted so little. Maybe if I had posted more then things would not have gotten to the point they're at right now. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying all this is because of me but I feel I was part of it.

It's not the lack of posting that gets me but the love lost from most you towards TSM. It's like the board doesn't matter to you anymore. Like you just post here out of tradition. Like I said in my other post, this is basically a done relationship now. Sure we still fuck but we don't love each other. Soon you'll be fucking other people (other boards) and will only fuck the board because you're used to fucking the board not because you love fucking it (or posting in it)

ITS A WRESTLING FORUM. Have you fucked a donut before? Did you whisper sweet nothings to it?

And zhangmekjeueie, if I weren't so sure you were having trouble reading due to poor eye-sight, I'd call you a chinky bitch and tell you to go suck on a blurry cock. But I'm not gonna do that.

You wanna know why TSM is awesome now? Because the only people posting here are treating this place like it's supposed to be treated, as a wrestling forum that holds no more importance in a persons life than the toilet they shit in. Not some fucking imaginary castle worth fighting over.

You see all the ugly fighting? we are not brothers anymore. There was always fighting before but it was beautiful name calling. We are like arabs and jews now. Sure we are brothers but we fight to death. Not like Megaman and Zero.

I can see us being brothers if this were Sparta... and we could throw our brother off a cliff if he sucked at life.... But otherwise no.

You know what this place used to be? The same exact thing it is now. There just happened to be a lot more people who used the place to compensate for what had to be a seriously lacking social life. The last time I openly admitted to being in a clique I was 9 and the leader of the Ninja Turtles. I think it was Halloween.

This is the modern age, the internet isn't for hermits anymore.

I'm ________/Battlenuts here, Shooter in a Wedding Dress, or Nelly's Bandaid. Each name successively banned by any admin or friend of I happened to disagree with, spare the blank one. They thought the internet was hard but it's not. I post elsewhere mostly and use this place for news and to make fun of people when I feel like it.

I'm over at therealtsm too, but I can't share that name because I may or may not of stole it.

I made a list of posters I love.

Matt Young is such a cool guy. He seems like the guy who wouldn't really be my actual friend but went to the same school and always said hi to me in the hallways while smiling and being just really nice if only for that small interaction.

Kotz I see as the guy who I call when I have nothing to do and we talk for hour about random stuff.

Bob Barron would be my movie theater friend. We'd make it a ritual to always see important movies on opening day.

Jingus would be super really good friend. He'd be my partner, my companion, the one that looks at me all sad in the coffin when I die at age 63.

UseTheSleadgehummerUh would be that friend who I say I don't like because I think he's too elite with his knowledge but really I appreciate him and would get really bummed out if he were to move to another city.

I'll update the list later....but I really love most of you if not all.

ITS A WRESTLING FORUM. Have you fucked a donut before? Did you whisper sweet nothings to it?

And zhangmekjeueie, if I weren't so sure you were having trouble reading due to poor eye-sight, I'd call you a chinky bitch and tell you to go suck on a blurry cock. But I'm not gonna do that.

You wanna know why TSM is awesome now? Because the only people posting here are treating this place like it's supposed to be treated, as a wrestling forum that holds no more importance in a persons life than the toilet they shit in. Not some fucking imaginary castle worth fighting over.

Feel free but it won't be your cock. Too small for my taste.

Trust me though if you were ever lucky enough to get within working distance of my cock I'd be pulling out with your intestines wrapped around my shit.

How romantic.

Simple solution - POST.

The place is only dead when people go through this 'oh, it's dead so let's not post' phase. Which, in turn, causes the place to be more dead... and that, in turn, leads to more 'oh, it's dead so let's not post' bollocks.

POST.