TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

WWE Raw Discussion- 4/13/09

Josh Mathews nose bleed was hilarious. I think it'd be great if every time they showed him he was progressively getting worse and worse, losing teeth and hair, until the main event where they show Striker holding him in his arms telling him to "hold on little buddy". Sick, but tell me that wouldn't be hilarious!

And seriously, this seems like a the first step in phasing out SD and ECW, but since this has happened for like the last 3 years, I doubt it.

Mickie is fucking hot by the way. Her and Lady Hart(I don't know her name) should have a KY wrestling match in nothing but wife beaters.

It's harder for the divas to stay in the shape they're in, than it is for Cena or Batista to look the way they do, supposedly. Sunny said in one of her shoots she had to be on steroids to look the way she did in 1996. I don't know what's going on with Mickie. Maybe she's unmotivated, and doesn't want to starve herself, just do she can lose to McCool and be used sparingly on raw. Or maybe it was the wellness policy.

Matthews needs to find his Constant and fast.

Any chance Edge costs Cena the match, giving ECW this win?

Not a chance.

Josh Mathews nose bleed was hilarious. I think it'd be great if every time they showed him he was progressively getting worse and worse, losing teeth and hair, until the main event where they show Striker holding him in his arms telling him to "hold on little buddy". Sick, but tell me that wouldn't be hilarious!

Or they could just go the Japanese anime route and every time Josh saw a hot chick he could just go off and start bleeding like a Flair vs. Muta match.

A faint "Let's go Swagger" chant comes up from the crowd.

At least they are making Jack look good in this one.

That was a pretty cool time to go to commercial. Would of been better if they faded out as Cena was flying into the camera.

And what's all this talk about Mickie being chubby? Bitch could gain 20 more pounds, just in her stomache, I'd go belly to belly and superman that any day.

To be fair, SD also has the tag team titles.

BTW, so now WWE will be on television SIX DAYS A WEEK in the US.

Monday: Raw

Tuesday: ECW

Wednesday: Madison Square Garden Classics

Thursday: Superstars

Friday: SmackDown

Saturday: AM Raw

So as of right now, Smackdown has 2 titles.... both womens titles.

Yeah I sure am gonna watch that.

It almost makes me believe Cena will end up on Smackdown by the end of the show.

Christ Almighty this is insane. So what, does Punk MiTB one of the belts to SD this time some how?

The logical choice would be Edge getting the belt at Backlash and Punk being drafted to Smackdown so him and Edge can work a program.

Why put Cena on SD? It's obvious they are putting all the big names on Raw, so why put your #1 guy on a show the company doesn't give 2 craps about right now?

Because the plan was apparently to keep one or two big stars on that show.

And to be honest... the way Raw is gloating right now, it makes sense for Cena to go to Smackdown in the last pick of the night.

I can't say I'm surprised by Triple H going back to Raw, bu it is disappointing. Where does Matt Hardy fit in on Raw? He could feud with MVP, but that would be a step back for both guys. he'd be better as an upper card Smackdown guy. he just came to Smackdown less than 2 months ago.

Good match there with Cena vs Swagger, I would say these two will have many more good matches with each other. Great night for a Raw fan like me. I always watch Raw, not so much the other shows so the more talent Raw gets the better for me. I like Mickie being thick and curvy, I just noticed some extra belly rolls tonight though. Maybe shes got a bun in the oven.