TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

NBA Offseason chatter

I love seeing all the Laker fans come out to give Karc shit but if he really felt like that about the Jazz and wasn't just being a troll of some sort he is afterall entitled to his opinion

Ne ways so SA-DAL and POR-HOU tonight in the West do both home teams win it? Or do these series end tonight?

I think both home teams go down and we get two more teams in the second round for the West.

And in the East CHI-BOS and ORL-PHI I got both home teams winning and moving on to a very important road game for the 2 and 3 seads in the East

I love seeing all the Laker fans come out to give Karc shit but if he really felt like that about the Jazz and wasn't just being a troll of some sort he is afterall entitled to his opinion

I think the fact that he only came around to post after the one Jazz win and never again, not to mention making the absolute ridiculous claim of the Jazz not just winning, but sweeping the Lakers, would be pretty clear signs of a troll. He didn't believe the shit coming out of his mouth and that's why he's no where to be found when it comes time to be a man and own up to it.

Oh and if you're a player on the Hornets, or Scott, do you feel better or just angrier after Karl says he "felt bad for you" after that game? I think I'd use that as even more motivation.

Bulls/Celtics can easily go down as one of the best 4 out of 7 games series ever. This is the 4th time now in 5 games that it has gone to OT. This series deserves to have a 7th game.

Make that 3 out of 5 OT's. Game 2 was a tied game buzzer beater.

Fuck you, Paul Pierce. And Ray Allen. And Brad Miller tonight, even though I love ya. Man... If not for Pierce's shot tonight and Allen's 3 the other day, the Bulls would have this series won 4-1. Now it's 3-2 Boston. I expect Chicago to win game 6, but a game 7 in Boston? Eh...

Bulls-Celtics is a great series must watch tv for sure

Should have been a flagrent foul at the end on Rondo tho dude hit Miller right in the face can't say he was going for the ball

Defensive player of the year and his mma elbows can't help the Magic tonight 76ers will tie it up and since D Wade's back is hurt from carrying his team to the playoffs the Hawks will go up 3-2

With both the Spurs and the Pistons falling in the first round it feels like a changing of the guard type deal. Def an end of an era as those two teams have been money in the playoffs for what seems like 10 years

Game 6's for ORL-PHI BOS-CHI and POR-HOU who wins and why?\

76ers win because no Howard

Rockets win because they are at home

and I can't call BOS-CHI too close just great games all around except game 3 so unless this one turns out like the first one in Chi town it should come down to the 4th quarter

What a game 6 going on in Chicago. If this series happened in the NBA finals it would be the highest rated series. So much drama and back and forth action. 6 games so far. 4 OT"s and one regulation ending buzzer beater. Jesus Christ!

Tonight has had both the Bulls and the Celtics blow huge leads in the 4th quarter.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. The Bulls did everything they could to try to throw that game away, eh? But before I get to the positives, I must say this- I am not one to criticize the officiating, and I think the refs are good 95% of the time. They were good for 99% of this game, too. But after the officiating played a huge part in costing the Bulls the last game, they almost got fucked in this one, too. That 6th foul call on Gordon was one of the worst I have ever seen.

That being said, Celtics fans should be lining up to suck Ray Allen's dick tonight. He was unbelievable, and was pretty much the sole reason there was even any overtime to begin with. Great game from him. John Salmons looked amazing for the Bulls, and Brad Miller was clutch.

What a great game and series. I just hope game 7 is more of the same, and not at all similar to Boston/Atlanta game 7 from last year.

I don't think Game 7 tomorrow will be like that Hawks/Celtics series last year. Boston waxed them in all 4 wins in that series, while the Hawks won their 3 games each by less than 10 (9, 5, 3). As far as this current series goes, this may well be the best NBA series I've ever seen. Either that or the 2002 Lakers/Kings series, but that one is marred by the dubious (even outright corrupt) officiating.

Strong first quarter for the Bulls as they lead 27-24.

And the Bulls follow that up with an embarassing 2nd quarter. 11 points, poor shot selection, poor defense and a ton of missed free throws. I believe the score at the half is 52-38.

Well congrats to the Celtics for winning a great first round series. I do not think they have it in them to take on the Magic or even the Cavs. Bulls shot themselves in the foot time and time and time again tonight. Horrible shot selection and a horrible offensive gameplan. Their whole gameplan was to dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then take a last second 3 point shot. The 2nd quarter killed them when they only scored 11 points. They did have their chances to win the game. They were down 3 points with like 5 minutes to go. Ben Gordon comes down with the ball and shoots a long 3 pointer with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. He ended up air balling the shot and the Celtics come right back down and score again.

I just finished watching game 7 about an hour ago from the DVR since I was unable to watch live. I'm really proud of the Bulls for playing so well in what was undoubtedly the best first round series of all time. But it really sucks that the officiating decided at least 1 game, if not 2, and then the officiating in game 7, as others have said, was horrible for both sides.

I guess Karc's never coming back...

Looks like another horrible blow out game for the Heat-Hawks this has been the complete opposite of the Bulls-Celtics. I don't even like the Cavs and I hope they finish the Hawks it looks like in 4 games