TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
muda345

Rick Rude

Rude is probably on that second tier of talent... very good, but just below the term of "All-Time Great". He is, however, probably the biggest example of someone who had far more success in WCW as compared to his tenure in the WWE.

Rude is probably on that second tier of talent... very good, but just below the term of "All-Time Great". He is, however, probably the biggest example of someone who had far more success in WCW as compared to his tenure in the WWE.

Jeff Jarrett.

Jeff Jarrett.

Ehhh... I stand by my original claim. Attribute it to the fact that I have never bought Jarret as a legit headliner if you want, but his run on top of WCW came as that promotion was all but in the grave... and as for TNA... well... hard to not be on top when you have a major stake in the company.

I wonder why Rude was never given a run against Hogan? I know he wasn't the typical monster heel that Hogan faced at that time but he drew heat from the fans and he had Heenan for his manager. Did they ever face each other?

I wonder why Rude was never given a run against Hogan? I know he wasn't the typical monster heel that Hogan faced at that time but he drew heat from the fans and he had Heenan for his manager. Did they ever face each other?

Thankfully, they did wrestle on TV once in early 88. Its on the Best of the WWF Vol. 20 VHS