Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

Impact Spoilers for 4/30

Xplosion or dark matches

Sarah Stock b Taylor Wilde

ODB b Velvet Sky

Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed & Eric Young b Kiyoshi & Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito

Impact

Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash and Booker T came out and Angle said that they owe Mick Foley one for Foley hitting him with a chair last week. Angle wanted to be put in the Ultimate Sacrifice match, and if he is pinned, he will no longer be the leader of the Main Event Mafia.

Suicide (replacing Paul London) & Amazing Red upset Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley in the tag team tournament

The new British heel group of Brutus Magnus, Doug Williams and Rob Terry (a huge bodybuilder) attacked Hernandez.

Magnus & Williams b Homicide in a handicap match since Hernandez was inijured

Awesome Kong b Madison Rayne in a stretcher match

Abyss b Cody Deaner

The Motor City Machine Guns came out and claimed that they know who Suicide is, and that it's Daniels. Wait a minute, didn't they watch the PPV and see "Daniels" do that promo backstage while Suicide was on the floor? Daniels came out, didn't answer questions, and beat them both up.

Kevin Nash & Booker T b A.J. Styles & Samoa Joe. Joe no-showed but then came out late. He and Styles started arguing because there isn't enough dissension on TNA television. Booker hit Styles with a belt shot for the pin. Styles then blamed Joe and they brawled all over the arena.

---Interesting that they are outright calling Daniels out with the Suicide gimmick, which means Kazarian must be ready soon to return. But kind of a twist using (presumably) Daniels teaming with Amazing Red and that they beat MCMGs since I'm sure the idea is that they will have them work a program now (I hope).

Also, Doug Williams is finally being used, but in a stable with Brutus Magnus? Ugh, WTF.

If I'm seeing where things are leading, looks like a four way at Sacrifice of Foley (putting the title on the line) v. Angle (MEM leadership) v. Jarrett v. Sting, I would imagine Jarrett puts up his "TNA shares" and Sting may even tease calling it a career if he loses the match. If they build a match like this up, it's almost a shame they are rushing it out next ppv but then again I'm not complaining since I'm sure the same four will work KOTM in Detroit for Slammiversary, along with Joe and Styles, who seem like they may book them in a singles match on the next ppv as well potentially.

If they made that four way match with everybody putting something huge on the line, it would be pretty awesome.

The humerous winner would be Kurt Angle, retiring Sting, winning the title & taking control of the company all in the same moment.

Not to mention it fits in with the whole Sacrifice theme. Should make for a decent main event, however, who wins then? I'd say Kurt Angle won't b/c he has the least to lose. Foley losing wouldn't do much either. Sting losing....well, he'd have to retire. And Jarrett losing would take him out as the on-screen owner, creating room for Dixie's long awaited character debut (just kidding). Sting seems the most logical to win based on what everyone has to lose, unless he's seriously going to end his career in a fatal four-way match.

Only the person taking the pin loses the thing they're "sacrificing". I don't even think the title's on the line if someone other than Foley is pinned. Could make for an interesting dynamic in the match as Jarrett who's been hell-bent on destroying the MEM might find it worthwhile to pin Angle and win the match that way, whereas say Sting wouldn't get much out of "leadership of the MEM" and would probably fight to try to pin Foley.

Only the person taking the pin loses the thing they're "sacrificing". I don't even think the title's on the line if someone other than Foley is pinned. Could make for an interesting dynamic in the match as Jarrett who's been hell-bent on destroying the MEM might find it worthwhile to pin Angle and win the match that way, whereas say Sting wouldn't get much out of "leadership of the MEM" and would probably fight to try to pin Foley.

Sting would have a huge advantage here if he's putting up his career.

There's no way Foley wants to beat Sting when he can take Jarrett's company completely, there's no way Angle beats Sting if the title is on the line and Jarrett pinning Foley or Angle works so Sting again isn't a target.

Foley wins pinning Jarrett is my prediction.

Leads us to whatever PPV is in.. three months time, where Jarrett and Foley go at it for control of the company.