TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlefreak

Actual Raw Discussion!

I too am enjoying Big Show being booked so dominantly. Really, there's no reason anything short of an act of God should be able to beat this man. I would like to see a slightly different look for him. I know there really isn't much you can do with his appearance, but something other than a black one-strapped singlet would be a start. Maybe a simple two-strapped singlet, or some alternate colors. There's no way he could pull off the trunks he wore in 1999 though.

I am in two minds yes I like the way Show is being used as of late. That is the first mind. The second is that I hated seeing Rey jobbed out. Now I am not his biggest fan, or really a fan at all, but he is over as a face so jobbing him is not really the best use of his character.

I am in two minds yes I like the way Show is being used as of late. That is the first mind. The second is that I hated seeing Rey jobbed out. Now I am not his biggest fan, or really a fan at all, but he is over as a face so jobbing him is not really the best use of his character.

Not just Mysterio... most champions in the company have done non-title jobs recently, Maryse, MVP, Carlito/Primo even Triple H. What is being champion supposed to even mean anymore?

Not just Mysterio... most champions in the company have done non-title jobs recently, Maryse, MVP, Carlito/Primo even Triple H. What is being champion supposed to even mean anymore?

I don't know the answer. Being a champion is not as special as it once used to be, that much I can confidently say.