TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Matt Young

Yet sooo worth coming back to talk about. Stop flirting with me.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wait a minute, you had a point? How clever of you to expertly disguise it inside a worthless, self-important post. No one would of ever caught on to that!

In other news, Gary Floyd is now a pencil sharpener.

Yet sooo worth coming back to talk about. Stop flirting with me.

Thanks for proving my point.

Yikes. He's not exactly the best you guys got... huh Dandy....

I wasn't talking to him. Or to anyone, really, I had just been jonseing to drop that line.

Okay, so the trend of YKRG being an asshole for no reason has now extended to other forums. YKRG, what did I ever do to you? Why do you feel the need to say negative things about me on multiple forums? Prior to you exhibiting this behavior, I had no idea who you were since we had never had any interaction. So why the hostility?

Since your attitude toward me is far from the only problem you've been having (and I wouldn't be so annoyed if that was it) I'm giving you one chance to explain why you're acting the way you're acting, and why I shouldn't ban you right now. Might as well put the admin powers to good use. We don't need another goldengreek here, and that's what you're becoming. Thus, you have 48 hours to plead your case. Go.

Matt it's called sarcasm. I thought No Holds Barred was for calling people out sarcastically. My problem at the time when I made this thread was I didn't think you were doing your job up to snuff. I was also trying to push for others who post all the time on this site and have been members since 2002 to get moved up to Moderating.

What other problems am I having on here? I post a couple of times in the Sports, Video Games and sometimes in the WWE thread. I do not think that me posting about the UFC video game and me posting about the NBA/NHL Playoffs is me having problems on here. In fact I am trying almost by myself to keep the Sports thread alive.

Matt, I am sorry you have taken offense. It wasn't anything personal. It was meant to be a joke.

Nah Venk.... nothing in my inbox. My box is as empty as the box of taigastar,

I do not know this "Venk" you speak of. My name is clearly "Dandy."

Nah Venk.... nothing in my inbox. My box is as empty as the box of taigastar,

I do not know this "Venk" you speak of. My name is clearly "Dandy."

Yeah bro, I'm the Venk-star around these parts.

Well, that was fun.

Matt it's called sarcasm. I thought No Holds Barred was for calling people out sarcastically. My problem at the time when I made this thread was I didn't think you were doing your job up to snuff. I was also trying to push for others who post all the time on this site and have been members since 2002 to get moved up to Moderating.

What other problems am I having on here? I post a couple of times in the Sports, Video Games and sometimes in the WWE thread. I do not think that me posting about the UFC video game and me posting about the NBA/NHL Playoffs is me having problems on here. In fact I am trying almost by myself to keep the Sports thread alive.

Matt, I am sorry you have taken offense. It wasn't anything personal. It was meant to be a joke.

(whiff)