TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Gay Wrestlers

Raven is married, and a noted man-whore. I don't know if the is Raven gay was serious or not, but just thought I'd answer in case it was.

i remember HHH doing color commentary a while back and saying "I'm bi a lot of things, but lingual isn't one of them."

I always took that to be a joke.

How are you so sure about HHH and RVD? oh and Sabin seems pretty gay.

A friend of mine saw RVD at a gay nightclub in Los Angeles a few years ago. I didn't believe him until he showed me a picture he took of RVD at the said location.

i remember HHH doing color commentary a while back and saying "I'm bi a lot of things, but lingual isn't one of them."

I always took that to be a joke.

I always took it as a legitimate verbal fuckup. HHH is sometimes a judge at that Mr. Olympia shit plus I remember reading a story that some jobber, I think this was in 95 / 96, said he was undressing in the locker room and Triple H kept watching him the whole time.

Perhaps, I'd never stopped to consider that it was anything but a joke (especially considering he was playing a smart-ass DX member in the midst of the Attitude Era) but you may be on to something.

There was a pretty well-known indy wrestler in the Southeast in the early part of the decade named Rick Michaels who came out. He used to work NWA Wildside and did some Jakked/Metal matches.

He did officially come out? When? Cuz he had a wife or girlfriend or something back when I knew him.

Yeah, I work shows with him nearly every weekend. He brings his husband with him most of the time.