TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

SWF "CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE... A LOT" Card

The SWF presents...

"CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE... A LOT"

LIVE to DVD from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California 7pm EST, SUNDAY, 17TH MAY

los_angeles_staples1.jpg

This might be a great show! We're cautiously optimistic, despite all evidence to the contrary. So if you've bought a ticket, show up, because I can absolutely, without question, 95% guarantee this'll rule. But if not, remember, card subject to change! Can't touch us suckers!

NON TITLE WARM-UP MATCH... PERHAPS
Tod James Stuart © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

World Champion and new Tag Team Champion Tod James Stuart has a title defence to prepare for. Let's keep him on his toes by throwing him someone who's a former champion in the SWF in his own right and, hopefully, will catch his plane on time.

Word Limit: 5500
Rules: Standard singles match, but still, remember those tag ropes.
Send To: King Cucaracha

THE OTHER WARM-UP MATCH... MAYBE
Luke Breslin vs. MANSON

What's good for the champ is good for the challenger. Luke gets his tune up in the form of the unpredictable MANSON, who ensures us he's installed a new satellite navigation system in his rental car... which doesn't sound very evil or foreboding, but it's true... which'll get him to the right arena.

Word Limit: 5500
Rules: Standard singles
Send To: Toxxic

OPPONENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Thoth vs. Ced Ordonez

This might be a fun dance-off. Or, they might pick up a serious injury on an LA boardwalk while playing the latest DDR game and cause a cancellation. Fingers crossed though.

Word Limit: 4000
Send To: Toxxic

THIS MIGHT WORK A LITTLE BETTER... SINGLES MATCH
Michael Alexander vs. Craig McLennan

The Mad Scientist Of The Mat will be in singles action, provided his fellow scientists don't deem the show too risky with swine flu floating around and quarantine McLennan.

WE SHOULDN'T NEED TO CHANGE THIS... I DON'T THINK
Big Bully Bruner vs. Aaron Starr

You know, I don't know why Aaron Starr wouldn't show up. But if he's smart, he will. Otherwise Bruner'll kick his ass. You know, if his alarm goes off in time.

Rules: Standard Singles

A WACKY TAG OPENER
Dance Dance Dragon and Legs Flamingo vs. The Sensational Academy

Fun fun fun. Or, more than likely, not much fun at all actually. Especially if these guys don't make it!

Rules: Standard Singles
Send To: Does it matter?

(send all marked matches, promos etc to King Cucaracha)

Oh, I'm not actually free to mark any of this, I've realised. I'm away straight after work on Friday until Sunday evening.

Our first change of the card! I've had to push it back to Sunday, since I won't be around to mark Thursday or Friday either now. So, enjoy the extra time. And by enjoy I mean do something with it, obviously.

An update for which I can't be bothered to make a new thread, I just need to get in touch with Toxxic before the show goes up. Which probably won't be tonight. But I do have something for all three of my matches so we're already up on last time! Hooray for re-stability!