TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Manny Ramirez

For doing steroids. He is claming medication given to him by his doctor. I know that there is a baseball thread but nobody post in it and I wanted to create this thread so it would get some attention. People come on the site and look and see Baseball thread and go whatever. Dodgers have had a huge start going 13-0 at home and like 21-8 overall. This should have a huge impact on their young developing offense and team. He is going to be out until around July 4th.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4148907

Edit.

This is the greatest day in Yankee history since Aaron Boone hit the walkoff homer off of Wakefield in game 7 of the 2003 ALCS. Manny being Manny just tainted the 2004 and 2007 Red Sox World Series teams.

espn.com

However, two sources told ESPN's T.J. Quinn and Mark Fainaru-Wada that the drug used by Ramirez is HCG -- human chorionic gonadotropin. HCG is a women's fertility drug typically used by steroid users to restart their body's natural testosterone production as they come off a steroid cycle. It is similar to Clomid, the drug Bonds, Giambi and others used as clients of BALCO.

Yeah, read between the lines. It was a fertility drug where the main reason a man would use it is because he's cycling off the juice.

As far as this tainting the Red Sox 2004 and 07 teams, I don't really think so. If Manny had been caught doing this with Boston, then maybe so. But there's no way of 100% knowing that he was doing this stuff while with the Red Sox. As in maybe he hooked up to some BALCO type group in L.A.

Besides, how can a Yankees fan be so thrilled about it tainting the Red Sox, when Roger Clemens was likely doing roids for a couple of World Series winners?

Yeah, read between the lines. It was a fertility drug where the main reason a man would use it is because he's cycling off the juice.

As far as this tainting the Red Sox 2004 and 07 teams, I don't really think so. If Manny had been caught doing this with Boston, then maybe so. But there's no way of 100% knowing that he was doing this stuff while with the Red Sox. As in maybe he hooked up to some BALCO type group in L.A.

Besides, how can a Yankees fan be so thrilled about it tainting the Red Sox, when Roger Clemens was likely doing roids for a couple of World Series winners?

Also, not defending Clemens or anything, but I think a position player who is one of the better hitters of all time and protects the entire lineup day after day has a bit more of an impact than a starting pitcher who pitches once every 4-5 days.