TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

TNA Impact 5/7

Another Thursday another TNA Impact looks like another good show to build to Sacrifice. Hopfully all the matches get some good time to shine. Anyone think The Guns jump Suicide after his match? I'd love to that little program continue. Anyone think Jethro Holliday will do big things tonight in his match with Beer Money? Anyone think Kong doesn't kill Velvet Sky in her quest to win her title back?

- In perhaps the biggest match in TNA "iMPACT" history, for the first time ever it will be the entire Main Event Mafia teaming up in a 10-Man War to battle the TNA Frontline! On Thursday's broadcast, it will be Kurt Angle, Sting, Kevin Nash, Booker T and Scott Steiner taking on TNA World Heavyweight Champion Mick Foley, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Daniels! What will happen when the Main Event Mafia goes to war with TNA Frontline? Tune in and find out - don't miss this huge bout!

- The broadcast will also feature X Division Champion Suicide taking on Consequences Creed in a non-title match! Can Suicide continue his dominance of the X Division?

- The Team 3D Tag Team Tournament continues, as Beer Money, Inc will face the team of Eric Young and newcomer Jethro Holliday

- Awesome Kong will battle The Beautiful People's Velvet Sky in a Stretcher Match! This past week, Kong annihilated Madison Rayne and sent her out on the stretcher - will Velvet Sky suffer the same fate on Thursday?

All this and much more on Thursday's huge "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV starting at 9/8c! Plus, more news on the May 24 "Sacrifice" Pay-Per-View event!

LMAO, watching now and they take some cheap shots at Jim Ross for saying Tag Team wrestling is dead and not a priority these days

Doesn't Sting have a contract that runs until the end of the year? I'd think they would save his final match for BFG. Have they said yet who runs the Mafia if Angle loses the match?

I'd assume if Angle loses, the person who pins him will take over the Mafia, or Sting will step up.

Sting will not lose this match, if he is going to retire for good, his last match wouldn't be a 4 way match on some throwaway PPV?

I'd assume Foley pins Jarrett and takes 100% full control of TNA.