TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dear Leelee

Leena's Victory Celebration.

As of 11 May 2009, I believe it is safe to say that forums.thesmartmarks.com, is dead.

I have single-handedly conquered the Crotch Pit of the Internet. A land formerly inhabited by useless idiots with no social skills. Thank Allah they won't reproduce.

I wish the end result was me stabbing each and every one of you to death, in an effort to improve our world. No, I'd stab your mothers' cunts before you were born, for raising such hellspawn.

But, this was the next best thing.

For everyone who thought their E-Dick was the biggest in their repeated efforts to keep me down... fail.

When Leena wants something, Leena gets it. Has always been the case. And always will be.

I have the biggest E-Dick. I'm the fucking Queen.

Fuck each and every one of you.

Leena wins.

The end.

Yeah, it's not like you aren't invited to the old board. OH WAIT!

So yeah, you can kill the board, but you can't kill the community. You don't win shit. You've wasted 5 to 6 years of your life on trolling and fucking with a message board. You've wasted your life. You are the most pathetic person I've encountered online, and I've encountered a lot of pathetic people online. The end.

Is it Leena's insecurity or her egomania that drives her?

Mental illness, most prob. Trouble is, if (s)he does go nuts and kill a bunch of hookers, screaming "die alkeiper, die" as (s)he does so, we'll never really know for sure. And that speculation will be the real sadness in all of this.

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

And in response to this posting, I've gone out and "conquered" my office chair. Yeah nobody was really using it before I came in, but that's besides the point. I finally won and am now sitting in it. YEAH!

On one hand, you have someone who instigates "forum warz and drama!" on a message board in 2009, something that I thought you got over quickly after that first "Oh my God, the Internet exists" feeling.

On the other, you have two or three hundreds people who fled simultaneously in flocks to form their own private board in protest.

Unbelievable. Serious Business indeed.

Who's Leena?

rtosc.jpg

Best post in the thread.

I kinda regret giving up my post, because I can't delete the ONE thread in the Sports forum.

It's so sweet seeing those fucktards scurry away.

And its so sweet not having to deal with useless cunts like you at the new board.

The stats are interesting.

Despite posts being down significantly... unique views are still over 100 per hour. Back in the last month or so of the KliQ'z reign, the average was usually 120-130 during the day. Take into account that was Wrestlemania time, and now we're near summer in the Eastern US, hmm...

So, this suggests the usual faggots still read this place on a regular basis, but won't post because "They won't like me!!". Or, this board was just always reliant on wrestling fans googling shit that led to here. Probably both.

It's unfortunate that this place is run by the retarded Adminbot, or it could succeed. As long as the views are decent, he won't give a shit though. Oh well.

It's unfortunate that this place is run by the retarded Adminbot, or it could succeed.

As of 11 May 2009, I believe it is safe to say that forums.thesmartmarks.com, is dead.

Nothing but mixed messages.