TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

Personal Ambition

I've started this in GC and not NHB for the simple reason of nobody should be mocked for what they want to achieve.

Personally, i'm losing weight. I'm six foot four and I go 268 pounds currently. I'm trying to get down to 200 again. For those interested, the below image is updated every time I update my weight and changes automatically on here.

weight.png

So.. What's your personal ambition, short term or long term?

Don't be afraid to be truthful.. We're all friends here.

i want to continue making ends meet finacially until i get my kids back. more difficult than it seems.

I'm trying to go back to school to get a degree. I'm 38 years old and did things a little backwards. I went the career route and started at the bottom as a customer service rep. I manage a call center now but I see that if I want to take the next step to director I need to have a degree. I'm starting with online classes but by being able to do it when I want I find that it is harder to fit the time in until deadlines hit.

I've started this in GC and not NHB for the simple reason of nobody should be mocked for what they want to achieve.

Personally, i'm losing weight. I'm six foot four and I go 268 pounds currently. I'm trying to get down to 200 again. For those interested, the below image is updated every time I update my weight and changes automatically on here.

weight.png

So.. What's your personal ambition, short term or long term?

Don't be afraid to be truthful.. We're all friends here.

Had the biggest fuck off BBQ today. You watch that 11 figure go down to 4 tomorrow.

Now that I'm salaried, and pleased with myself in every way, there's little to strive for except to exorcise my mental demons by pretending to be a woman on a message board that I constantly talk shit about, but care about more than anything in the world.

I'd like to work at a larger library in the area. And gain some authority, so I can fire untalented co-workers. As you all know, I am more than capable of excelling in a position of authority.

exorcise my mental demons by pretending to be a woman on a message board

So.. You aren't a chick now?

Do you have your own Wikipedia page Leelee? If not, you should probably make yourself one.