Champion Angelina Love vs. Awesome Kong

MAIN EVENT MAFIA VS. TNA FRONTLINE

Kevin Nash vs. Samoa Joe

THE FIRST-EVER KNOCKOUTS MONSTER'S BALL

Taylor Wilde vs. Daffney

THE FINALS OF THE TEAM 3D TOURNAMENT

Beer Money, Inc vs. The British Invasion

SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

Lethal Consequences & Eric Young vs The Motor City Machine Guns & Sheik Abdul Bashir

For anyone watching the preshow....am I the only one not getting any audio?

Working fine for me here on Directv.

I really wish they would fire Lauren or else stop her from actually playing a character in TNA instead of just being just an interviewer.

I tell ya what though, I didn't expect that match to even be as half as good as that turned out. Solid opener for sure.

Here comes Monster's Ball with the women.

Did that even go 2:00? A short match between the two probably was for the best. Felt like an Impact match though, as well as the angle after the match. Poor Stevie.

I guess the three names Borash hinted at being on Impact this Thursday is

Victoria, Raven, and Shane Douglas. Very interested to see if Douglas is actually planning to work matches or something else.

Don West calling out Curry Man is pretty funny

Quite suprised the match restarted kinda a weak match tho I thought it could have been better

Kong kills a bitch dead live next

Daniels/Suicide was a bit sloppy, and a few major spots seemed to completely fall apart. Kind of a very strange way to book Suicide retaining, though. Don West was GREAT doing his heel routine in this match, by the way, as well as the Angelina Love/Kong match, which was very short and nothing much to write home about at all. Figured they would keep that program going.This seemed a ton less forced/scripted lines by him and more of him inprovising heel commentary, and it seemed to work alot better.

Surprised the Nash/Joe match was a pretty straight forward match, albeit the roles seemed reversed than they should have been. Nash was totally playing the babyface who was hanging on and hanging on and finally had to tap, and then got beatdown on top of it. I then thought I was going to be seeing the miraculous rising up of the young babyface, gaining respect for "toughin it out" and the crowd would give him a standing ovation. Maybe they did for all we know. And wow, Joe is just not getting over at all right now, but then again its no wonder when you have Joe play the heel in the match. And even though now Nash can say he "put over" Joe by blading, getting his ass kicked two times over, and tapping out clean, looks are deceiving. Or was I the only one interepreting this as such because it sure seemed like that was what was going on. The reaction to Joe after the match was really bad and they cut away to the back before we got to see if Nash got the big babyface reaction from the crowd. That Nash, I tell ya.

Tag tournament match was pretty good, holy shit Beer Money is OVAAAR. The combo top rope rana/splash was great. Like the idea of them doing another Dudleys match where they would get the belts back, and then the Dudleys turn on them afterwards.

I quit match goes to AJ by towel being thrown in both guys seemed to be trying hard but didn't seem to live up to the i quit stipulation. Seems like the match was to get over the Jenna-Sharmell fued

Here comes the main event I have no idea who is going to win they could really book it in a number of ways and none of them would be too crazy for TNA to try to pull off. If I had to guess I'll say Kurt Angle

What a retarded finish in Styles/Booker. Had a hard time getting into that match as a whole too. Guess it could have been worse, but could have been alot better too. That finish just wasn't worth the payoff of having to sit through it.

So it looks like they will probably end up going with Booker/Nash soon, since they sure acted like Nash needs to be turned babyface or something in how they booked him against Joe. And I guess that ridiculous Jenna run-in to throw in the towel (which makes no sense) is going to be the start of it? Wow, how lame.

There has been a few bright spots in the ring on this show, but I think more misses than hits. Joe/Nash, Booker/Styles, and the women's matches have been pretty weak. The Suicide/Daniels match seemed like a bit of a dissapointment. But the opener and the tag tournament match was good.

Needless to say, this main event could go either way, depending on the finish of the match especially.

I really haven't dug any finish tonight aside from the Beer Money - British Invasion tag match. Main Event could have a good finish, though.

The fuck... so if Foley doesn't get pinned the TNA World Title doesn't change hands?

Where have you been? That's been the deal all along. The person who is pinned makes the Sacrifice.

I haven't watched in like 2 weeks. I just assumed that since it was being billed as a TNA World Heavyweight Title match all along that the title would change hands on any fall. So, I guess Kurt over Jeff makes since now heading into the KOTM match?

edit - Or Sting over Kurt. That works too, I suppose. That's not saying I like the finish at all, though.

How worthless Sting is now the leader and Kurt will be pissed seems like more of the same with friction in MEM

Suprised Joe went over so big but no one in the crowd cared

I just want to know who is next in line to get the belt? The main even four could use a shot of younger talent