-Kofi Kingston © vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal

Hog-Pen Match:

(Miss WrestleMania Title)

-Vickie Guerrero © vs. Santina

Submission Match:

-John Cena vs. The Big Show

Samoan Strap Match:

-Umaga vs. CM Punk

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista (Steel Cage Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Jeff Hardy (Ladder Match)

John Cena vs. Big Show (Submission Match)

ECW Champion Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Tommy Dreamer (Triple Threat Hardcore Rules Match)

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho (No Holds Barred Match)

United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. MVP vs. William Regal vs. Matt Hardy (Fatal Four Way Match)

CM Punk vs. Umaga (Samoan Strap Match)

Miss WrestleMania Vickie Guerrero vs. Santina Marella (Hog Pen Match)

Only one match looks horrible the Hog Pen Match everything else looks like it could be good to very good

I'm going to go with

Orton

Edge

Cena

Mysterio

Kofi

Umaga

Vickie

So all those lookin to comment about this ppv come join me I will be watching via Justin.tv while watching game 2 of the NBA Finals and WEC 41 Brown v Faber

I'm kind of torn on this show.......not sure if I will get it or maybe finally go ahead and go down to a local bar here in town and check it out instead for free. I'm starting to think more of the latter. Even though this is alot of the same lineup as last month's great ppv, some of the gimmicks attached to these matches seem to make me scratch my head, such as Show/Cena in a submission match. What is so "extreme" about that? Same with the hog pen gimmick. The Batista/Orton match has dull written all over it, and adding a cage match gimmick doesn't help it. I don't get what makes the three way ECW title match and the four way US title match "extreme rules" when it sounds like just a normal multi-man match for both of them, or is it just that both have no DQ? So what makes that different than Rey/Jericho then. With that said though, I expect Rey/Jericho NHB, Punk/Umaga strap match, and the Edge/Hardy ladder match to be pretty good. I'm fearing them giving Cena/Show way too much time for their match, though, just to try to showcase the submissions like crazy.

I'm curious as to why the streams get shut down for wrestling (obviously the E, doesn't want people getting it for free), but the NBA Finals are allowed to be streamed, despite the NBA disclaimer saying it is not allowed without the NBA's permission.

I kind of thought Tommy would win, but there is rumblings that he is going to retire with the belt. I'm not sure what to believe about him retiring, but I could see Dreamer becoming the GM of ECW or something. Makes sense for him to go over because the Swagger-Christian feud was going well then all of a sudden Tommy is in the middle of it, kind of like when it was Big Show and Kane feuding over it then all of a sudden Mizark was in the middle of the situation and he went over too. Thumbs up; kind of mad I couldn't pull the trigger with my prediction, though.

Clean and right in the middle of the cage too well i guess with all those chances he had to win it sometime. Doubt the feud is over tho as he said in an eariler interview he planed to destroy Randy's Legacy.

Cena and the Big Show are up next I expect big things as Cena shines in hardcore matches

And Cena wins because he never loses to the Big Show and there was not one hardcore thing about it just typical Cena-Show match

I'm convinced the Ladder match will save the show

That was a crazy PPV. I didn't post during it, because I actually got to watch on TV in HD. My friend who rarely watches wrestling these days wanted to see it, and he paid for it.

The show was pretty enjoyable overall, but what was with all the title changes? 5 title changes, 6 if you count Miss WrestleMania. Kofi's the only champion who kept his title.

The only things that really pissed me off were Batista winning the title, and Edge losing. I'd normally be fine with Hardy or Punk as champ, but Edge never keeps the belt for more than 6 weeks. Plus the world title has changed hands 11 times in the past year. That's WCW 2000 territory. The WWE title hasn't been much better, changing hands 6 times in the past 6 and 1/2 months.

They changed all 3 world titles, 2 months after doing that for the first time at backlash. Orton, Edge, and Christian all deserved long title reigns. They got a month and a half.

But like I said, most matches were good, and I like Punk and Jericho as champions (even if Jericho is above the IC title). Happy I saw it in HD.

Much better show that I thought it would be, to say the least. I ended up checking it out at a local sportsbar and the crowd was super into most of the show, but people were bitching all over the place about how slow Cena/Show was, and how ridiculous that finish was too, how it made no sense because if a guy's leg is caught up in the rope, that doesn't mean you can try to make the guy submit, if anything it should have forced the hold to be broken, or did I miss the stip of supposedly no dq? Plus to go with it, Show's boot actually WASNT hanging in the rope most of the time, but they made sure to cover that up with the cameras.

Other than that match and the short nonsense of Vicki and Chavo, this was a pretty solid show though. Batista/Orton was strange however, and by cage match standards not very good at all. And by how simple and straight forward, almost nonchalant that the cage match was, it explains how Batista is working through an injury. But if he's having surgery this week, why then give him the belt, only for him having to job it out likely tomorrow? Doesn't really help anyone out. I dont get this booking desicion whatsoever, but will give it a chance until tomorrow night to see where they go with it.

Jericho/Rey and Hardy/Edge were both really damn good matches, and the Punk thing at the end literally caught me off guard, although clued in a bit by wondering why Jim Ross is in the ring, thinking smokescreen for something else to happen. It was funny seeing people already leaving the bar right as they were cutting to a replay of Hardy winning the title, and then stopping in midwalk when Punk's music came on. Pretty much everyone watching it was surprised. If the idea wasn't to turn Punk heel there, I think it would be a great idea for them to consider given how the reaction was for him cashing in his shot there against Hardy. That could be a great program in itself actually, Hardy/Punk. And the storyline with Jericho/Rey is some of the best stuff by far the company is doing lately. Really simple yet compelling storytelling there.

And I definately admit marking a bit out over the Dreamer win. I guess since it was too obvious this was setting up to be his last match (and still might be) they thought to go with the unexpected for once with him, Dreamer FINALLY getting a title win, lasting longer than just literally minutes later losing it as he did back almost ten years ago (ironically what they did later in the night with Hardy then). I'm betting he is going to retire as champion and they will get a tournament going on ECW for the belt (building to the finals at the next ppv) but then again, I'd be all for Dreamer to actually hold the belt for a few months or so, and say he will retire when someone finally beats him, probably Swagger or someone.

Damn, WWE is on a good streak of pay per views, none this year have really been bad or even just ok, everyone of them have been solid and/or well worth throwing down on. Lots of really surprising booking moves tonight, changing things up a bit more unpredictably. Didn't expect so many titles changes, that is for sure. And really liking the idea of a heel CM Punk.

I think it's becoming obvious the WWE is trying to get over Batista/Orton/Cena/Edge as big time players and Triple H as legend status by adding to the number of their reigns. I can't come up with any other reason for what has to be a conscientious effort to constantly change titles over the last two years or so by WWE creative. I don't think it's a bad idea really since it also gets across a sense of parity wrestling struggles to maintain.

PWInsider.com has confirmed before tonight's WWE pay-per-view that newly crowned WWE Champion Batista has suffered a torn bicep and is scheduled to have surgery this coming Tuesday afternoon. Batista defeated Randy Orton in a steel cage match tonight at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. As of a few hours ago, he was also written into tomorrow's RAW storylines. Expect the injury will be worked into WWE storylines also.

The news of the injury was known before the Extreme Rules show hit the air tonight and did not occur in the match with Randy Orton. There's still no word yet on when the most recent injury to Batista happened.

There's no word yet on the severity of the bicep tear or how long Batista is expected out of action, but a few people have been wondering if the injury will mean an imminent return for Triple H. Since Batista is booked for RAW tonight, they may end up doing some kind of rematch clause with Randy Orton or maybe something else has happened that we don't know yet to allow Batista to remain in action.

Regardless of what happens, we will keep you updated on what happens going into tomorrow night's RAW.

LMAO if that is true. Kennedy would be peeved if it was. Anyhow just watched the show on youtube. Pretty fun show with some shocking moments. 4 title changes in a usually throwaway PPV gets your attention here. I'm really liking the Rey-Jericho series and I'm guessing it's going to continue. As for Punk, here we were worrying about him jobbing two ppvs in a row after winning MITB, but he comes back to win two in a row vs Umaga, then steals the title from Jeff. Great stuff. I'm not sure if that was a heel turn, but the crowd sure seemed to think so. I think he should just be sort of a tweener, he can defend vs Jeff (if he is sticking around), Edge, and probably Umaga to continue their feud.

The ladder match was much better than last month's Edge/Jeff match, with some nice cringe-worthy spots lile them crashing through the ladder (harkening back to the WM 23 MITB match), that looked like it hurt a lot to say the least. And I liked the finish with Jeff sticking it in Edge's face literally. Of course all that was rendered moot by Punk.

Glad to see Jericho win, Tommy get his due (and Striker sold the moment perfectly on commentary I must say), the cage match was short and inoffensive, and the crap was kept to a minimum at least (though Show/Cena went on too long as per the usual). Thumbs up for the show, it gets a solid B from me. Better than Judgment Day, clearly not as good as Backlash, but probably the best non ECW ONS/ER show.