TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dear Leelee

1 post of solitude.

I'd like to quote two posts:

Leena's like a tree that needs 'tard water to grow. This place was full of 'tards and she became a red-wood. The bitch is still just a tree.

Princess Leena: Leena is nice and I don't blame her for thinking a lot of people here are horrible

I'm just a shy, nerdy girl. A girl that wasn't used to the stupid attention she received here, and didn't understand it. That stupid attention changed the person that I am. We both went too far in our endeavors. This entire board has strayed from the real people they are. I'm a bitch thirsting for more of your unnecessary attention, and you're all circle jerking cocksuckers. We're all horrible. And that is why forums.thesmartmarks.com is dead.

Fin.

You know Brody, if I ever want to kill you the easiest way would be to rig your computer to explode whenever you type that. It would literally be easier than dropping continents on you.

The bitch makes a point, shame all our faithful viewers don't care to acknowledge it.

TSM would like to wish Leena the best in her future endeavors.

Until she comes back next week.

9cb93dc6a343c9195e5d3133aeb94f74.gif

You know Brody, if I ever want to kill you the easiest way would be to rig your computer to explode whenever you type that. It would literally be easier than dropping continents on you.

The bitch makes a point, shame all our faithful viewers don't care to acknowledge it.

*GIVES BATTLENUTS ATTENTION*

I'll acknowledge it. Somebody said something mean and she(?) went off the deep end and turned into a crazy attention whore who goaded and sabotaged the board. If I thought she were genuine in that post and wasn't going to come back in a week with a completely conflicting message, I'd acknowledge it even further, but we all know that's just a formality.

Why thanks you giant, redundant, clit rockin' man, you.

EHME is viewing this topic, let's see if we're lucky enough to be graced by his past white presence.

How's it going, baby?

I'll acknowledge it. Somebody said something mean and she(?) went off the deep end and turned into a crazy attention whore who goaded and sabotaged the board. If I thought she were genuine in that post and wasn't going to come back in a week with a completely conflicting message, I'd acknowledge it even further, but we all know that's just a formality.

That's the point though. It's not about her being flawed, anyone with eyes can see something's wrong with her, it's the reaction she got that was more troubling. Her entire sense of ego was basically handed to her by the same people who condemned it. You don't try to "work the board" by bringing about "leena drama" if you don't take interest in "leena drama" in the first place. It's like Paris Hilton, all these gossip magazines that condemn her behavior are the only reason she's even a topic of discussion. Leena was just the Paris that the fat gossiping ladies at the TSM supermarket wanted. Make Paris president and I'm sure most people would leave the country, even though it's their fault she became president in the first place.

This Paris analogy is really working, I must say. Guaranteed Leena sucks a better dick.