TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

TNA Impact 6/18/09

Tonight, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the road to the June 21 "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View continues.

The below is a preview of what is scheduled for the huge broadcast (card subject to change):

- The big Three-Way Main Event will feature TNA World Heavyweight Champion and Executive Shareholder Mick Foley teaming with TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett vs. TNA Legends Champion AJ Styles & Samoa Joe vs. Sting and Kurt Angle! Six of the top TNA Superstars competing in one match - who knows what hell will break loose!

- In X Division action, it will be Daniels taking on The Amazing Red

- Raven's violent "House Of Fun" match returns as the maniacal superstar will compete on Thursday's "iMPACT!"

- In Knockouts action, it will be Women's Champion Angelina Love teaming with Daffney to take on Awesome Kong and Taylor Wilde

- Plus, TNA World tag Team Champions Team 3D team with Beer Money to face The Motor City Machineguns and Lethal Consequences in an 8-Man Match

All this and much more on Thursday's "iMPACT!", including more matches for the June 21 Slammiversary epic event!

The only thing I enjoyed on the programme was the interaction between Black Machismo and SoCal Val. Good stuff.

Oh, and Daffney's rack. Woo woo woo!

The only thing I enjoyed on the programme was the interaction between Black Machismo and SoCal Val. Good stuff.

Oh, and Daffney's rack. Woo woo woo!

We don't get the show here til tonight, but i'm glad they're not forgetting Lethal and Val's history.

for me, the highlite of the night was Kip James as Foley's handyman. I just wish that they would have matches on TV that were given time to develop and showcase that Action of TNA, as opposed to the current format of Total Nonstop Chaos and cut aways