TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Michael Jackson

There seemed to be some confusion over the cause of death. Authorities have now categorically ruled out the sunshine, the moonlight and the good times, leaving no option but to blame it on the boogie.

From UltimateWarrior.com:

Jacko. Finally, he beat it.

By admin

I imagine all the crying about the death of this recent drug-soused entertainment freak has most to do with the unfortunate inconvenience that the other drug-soused entertainment freaks now face. They will have to look for another local, safe and reputable babysitter. No longer will they be able to drop their kids off down the street at Jacko’s to be watched for the afternoon and spend some play time with his own kids.

I hate the paparazzi, and think they should all be shot for the obsessive invasion of privacy. But I’m really going miss ALL those TMZ and Entertainment Tonight video clips of Jacko’s and other celebrity kids playing together. You ever see any of those? Weren’t they great? Didn’t they make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside? Worked for me. Every time I caught one it made me believe maybe he wasn’t a pedophile. After all, famous and rich entertainers, with all kinds of money to go to any expense to have things accurately checked out for themselves, wouldn’t let their own little babies near a pedophile…would they?!

Well, you gotta give him credit for one thing. He spent all his money (and then some) before he died. And that’s not an easy thing to calculate. Go ahead, ask your financial planner if he has a plan to pull it off. For all the horrific mismanagement of millions and millions and millions of dollars, here at the end, Jacko did a pretty damn good job at balancing the books in his favor. Sorry, at my new age and with the way the Obama economic plan is going, I couldn’t help but recognize this stunner.

Your Founding Father of Intense Sarcasm…

Always Believe, Warrior

I have to say I was blown away by Jackson's death and am a big fan of his music. You can say what you want about his private life, but the man completely revolutionized an entire generation that only Elvis and The Beatles have done in the history of modern music. Pop, R&B, Hip Hop and even some rock music the man influenced

I also am one of the few people that believe he was innocent of all his charges and was just misunderstood by the world. When I saw Michael Jackson during the 90's, I saw a man, who for the first time in his life, was in control. This is the same person that since about age 6 was bringing in the money for his family so he never had a childhood. If you think about this was someone who worked as a kid til his mid-thirties and was one of the most famous people in the world. I think he was controlled first by his father then the record company and was never able to do what he really wanted to do.

I think when he finally was given the chance, he couldn't relate to other adults and found himself living the childhood he never had. Watching a interview he had on 20/20 helps my case as you can see him get so excited at the mere event of climbing a tree while the reporter scoffed at him for doing it. I think in the end what failed Michael was his family and the people that he blindly trusted, who was more at for themselves then his best interests. Hopefully, they all feel ashamed now.

R.I.P.