TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

To all of those who deserted this site

Fuck Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of traitors and assholes. One idiot posts I finally come back and it's a ghost town. GEE I WONDER WHY?? Maybe it's because a bunch of cunts took their ball and went home and cried. You guys aren't welcomed here or wanted.

Traitors? Took our ball home to cry? This guy is a fucking moron.

Wouldn't Mike be the traitor for ousting the last round of Mods, in favour of a PBP, without any notice?

Wouldn't TOTSM be the "ball" in question? So technically, we just went to the store and bought a new and better ball that doesn't smell like garbage and dead skunks.

Fuck Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of traitors and assholes. One idiot posts I finally come back and it's a ghost town. GEE I WONDER WHY?? Maybe it's because a bunch of cunts took their ball and went home and cried. You guys aren't welcomed here or wanted.

:headbang:

I left before all the shit happened.

I still have no idea what the hell happened here other than at one point Leena ran things since she unmercy ruled my post count and said I could come back.

and I took the Death Pool way more seriously than anyone else ever did..the fact that I kept my list just incase someone kicked it so I could repeat (Fuck off TI) shows that.

I've been banning Battlenuts for a long time. This goes as far back as when there was some huge to-do in the TNA folder at the old board, and Coffey fucking demanded that there be a moderator appointed to that area. Rather than bring anyone new on staff, I decided I was going to be the TNA folder moderator and check on it for five minutes every day, which Coffey decided was some kind of huge injustice because I don't give a fuck about wrestling. Battlenuts was at the core of it all. Coffey eventually went apeshit over someone not liking Val Venis and quit the board.

Battlenuts called himself "Nelly's Bandaid" at that point, which was his second tour of duty on the board, after I banned him as "Ghettoman." Well, maybe Dr. Tom did. I can't remember. I banned him again at least twice after that. He's been on the board as many times as Brody, only he has none of Bruiser's charm.

*stirs pot*