TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback 4 the 1/16 HD~!

Excellent and intense promo to start things off. Bo's heel turn was a shocker. I wonder what his explanation for his actions will be. He definitely has some explaining to do.

Good match up between Ken Pantera and CMJ. Lindsay aiding the CAA was another unexpected event. I thought Collin might pick up the win here, but alas he met failure. I think the LDCMG crew has terrible records in singles matches, they're always taking L's, they're the anti COD.

Biff won! Biff won! That's two in a row for Mister Atlas. Will he have a fine showing in the Lethal Rumble? You'll just have to wait and find out.

Tony delivers another fine matchup with Team Heyross beating VICE. Nice and short little promo at the end. Can't wait to hear the response of The Heavenly Rockers. These two teams had a rivalry before, and it was pretty good, so I imagine this one will be just as good if not better.

Poor, poor Leon. No love or respect from Josie. Maybe, he'd be better off hounding Anglesault. You have to wonder who he'll be facing next week? He should've sicked Morgan on Josie!

The mainevent was flames! Flames! Stupendous work by KC, very funny and full of great action. Coach being torn between loving their asses and hating their antics, and James Blonde begging the referee at the start of the match were highlights, but everything else was quite funny.

Another good show to start off the year, and posted on time once again. Superb!

Sign in to follow this