TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

OAOST HeldDOWN~! 2/4/10

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-

-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-

-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

hd.jpg

We head straight to Sofa Central which is now decorated with Anglemania banners as well as bobbleheads of OAOAST Superstars wearing Anglemania baseball jerseys much like our announce team.

COLE

Ladies and gentlemen Anglepalooza is behind us and The Road to Anglemania is on! We've got major matches here tonight, including the Anderson Cup semi-finals as well two king of the ring qualifying matches.

COACH

Mikey, the road to Anglemania is sizzling and someone is gonna get burned tonight.

"THE CHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP..."

*DUN DUN*

"...IS..."

*DUN*

"...HERE!"

“YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role 2000" begins playing, with the crowd standing up and cheering loudly.

COLE

Heeeeeee’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

The lights go down in the arena. PR is heard saying, "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" in tune with the beat of the song, while smoke fills the entrance stage and spotlights circle around and around the arena. A few seconds elapsed, the entrance doors slide open, and then Tha Puerto Rican quickly saunters out through the smoke to a loud pop from the thousands in attendance in the Mile One Centre. PR stops to pose on the entrance stage, a wide smile on his face. He gets the crowd fired up in his suit and tie ensemble (along with a Puerto Rican flag bandana on his head and sunglasses as usual), before walking down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way. Now sporting short hair and facial hair underneath the chin, Tha Puerto Rican is the happiest he’s possibly ever been on HeldDOWN~!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is back in a ring LIVE here on HeldDOWN~! for the first time in 10 months!

Tha Puerto Rican stops at ringside to slap hands with the fans before power walking around the ringside area.

COLE

Coach has vanished, which is all the proof that you need that Tha Puerto Rican is indeed back!

Tha Puerto Rican climbs up the ring steps, and then gets onto the ring apron and gives the fans The People's Eyebrow. P.R. lowers his sunglasses to wink at the fans. He chuckles and then lets out a “WOO!“ Tha Puerto Rican enters the ring. He spins around; soaking in the fans' cheers while "Know Your Role 2000" continues playing over the P.A. system. Tha Puerto Rican does the HBK muscle pose while pyro goes off behind him. The crowd is still cheering loudly. PRL is still beaming as his pyro finishes. He points to the fans and says, “I CAME BACK FOR YOU!” before heading to a second turnbuckle and raising his hands in the air. The crowd cheers. PRL smiles at the fans, and then jumps off of the second turnbuckle, heading to another second turnbuckle to raise his hands again, and again, receiving cheers. PRL cannot stop smiling as he points to the fans while on the second turnbuckle, before jumping off and heading to a third second turnbuckle. Once there, PR raises his right fist into the air and “smells the electricity” as a single spotlight shines down on him. PRL lets out a mighty roar as the crowd cheers.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is back in the OAOAST, and the fans couldn’t be happier!

PRL does the same Rock pose on the fourth second turnbuckle, receiving cheers. PR laughs a hearty laugh while standing on the turnbuckle. He points to the fans again, points to his heart and then jumps off of the turnbuckle. He calls for a microphone.

COLE

So much has happened since we last saw Tha Puerto Rican. So much has changed. You have to wonder what is Tha Puerto Rican’s opinion’s on things going on in the OAOAST, and I am sure that he won’t hesitate to tell us!

PRL gets a microphone from a ringside attendant. The lights go back on inside of the arena. Tha Puerto Rican paces back and forth in the ring as “Know Your Role 2000” dies down.

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

COLE

Listen to this ovation for Tha Puerto Rican! The OAOAST Marks are thrilled to have The People’s Champion back!

Tha Puerto Rican looks around at the capacity crowd chanting his name. He grins as the chants get louder and louder. PR nods his head and then “smells the electricity” again.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has returned! He is back in the OAOAST, and hopefully, he stays this time!

Tha Puerto Rican lets the chants subside before he brings the microphone to his lips and opens his mouth.

THA PUERTO RICAN

Damn, I missed you guys!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

THA PUERTO RICAN

It can finally be said. After 10 months, it can finally be uttered. Because, this ain’t no fiction! This ain't no make believe! This ain’t no mirage! At long last…after all this time…THE CHAMP IS HERE IN ST. JOHN’S!

(CHEAP POP~!)

THA PUERTO RICAN

And at long last, after all this time, Tha Puerto Rican is BACK in the OAOAST!

Another cheer from the fans.

COLE

You’re damn right!

THA PUERTO RICAN

And before we get to the good stuff, I’m sure you’re all just wondering just where the hell Tha Puerto Rican has been? Well, honestly, there isn’t much to say. We all know that I injured my back when I got that Thunderous Rejection through a glass table at School’s Out. I took four months to recover, then I had my big return at AngleSlam: San Juan Smackdown, which was one of the highlights of my career. Main eventing in my hometown, in front of all of my people, was a thrill of a lifetime. With my best friend and my girl by my side, I proceeded to layeth the smacketh down all over Reject’s candy ass and pick up the 1-2-3 in Puerto Rico!

“YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

COLE

P.R. defeated Reject in the main event of AngleSlam last year! I wonder if that means he’s due for a World Title shot soon!

THA PUERTO RICAN

Yes, I BEAT the current OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring! I had momentum on my side! I was on a roll…but then, about 3 weeks later, I suffered yet ANOTHER injury! This time, I broke my right ankle in a match against Cuban Wall! Don’t worry, it wasn’t Wall’s fault. I just stepped on it wrong, heard a snap, and was in pain the rest of the match. It was unbearable, but the surgery was a success, and I have recovered. So, Lightning Bolts, I AM 100%, I AM healthy, and I am once again BACK to lay the smackdown on any monkey ass that gets in my way!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

THA PUERTO RICAN

So, what has happened since I was last in the OAOAST? What has happened since I last stepped foot inside of a HeldDOWN~! ring? Zack Malibu disappeared off the face of the Earth and took AngleSault with him. People started to like Biff Atlas for some unknown reason. Our esteemed General Manager became obsessed with taking the Women’s Championship off of Morgan Nerdly. Alfdogg was retired, then came back, and may or may not have been wrestling under a mask in between. Bohemoth went to the dark side. WDW came back for one night only. Sandman9000 finally lost the Heartland Championship. Christian Wright decided that he was the Second Coming of The Messiah. Leon Rodez decided to stop copying comedy sketches from Late Night With Conan O’Brien and start listening to Linkin Park, and yet somehow, someway, THROUGH ALL OF THIS, Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix is STILL hanging around being his useless self!

The crowd cheers loudly as Tha Puerto Rican throws his hands up, bewildered that Landon still has a job in the OAOAST.

COLE

I can’t believe it myself sometimes.

THA PUERTO RICAN

8-Man Tag Team Championship? Are you kidding me!? Speaking of titles, the OAOAST World Title scene has gotten pretty damn interesting since I was last here. Krista Isadora Duncan cashed in her Money In The Bank contract and became the 2nd woman to win the World Heavyweight Championship in OAOAST history. She lost the Title to Theodore Moneymaker, but then won it again. But then Reject decided to cash in *his* Money In The Bank contract that he won in the match that I injured my back in and he won the World Title, lost it to Alfdogg, and then won it again at the very event that I returned at, Anglepalooza. So now, Reject and Krista have something else in common besides the fact that they both have vaginas, they are both 2-time World Heavyweight Champions. Congratulations, you two!

Tha Puerto Rican gives a cheesy thumbs up to the camera as the crowd pops for his subtle insult to Reject.

COLE

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

THA PUERTO RICAN

But I kid, I kid. I actually still like Krista. Earlier today I went ahead and talked to her again. She didn’t remember who I was, but after several minutes of trying to jog her memory…I just said “the hell with it” and talked to Jade and Alix, our current United States Champion! Alix remembered who I was…although for some reason, she kept calling me Dwayne. I have no idea why. Anyway, the main point is that it was good to see the OAOAST cast of characters again…even if one of them doesn’t know my name.

COLE

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

THA PUERTO RICAN

But just because they’re old faces doesn’t mean that I HAVE to be friends with them. I could be annoyed with them. Dislike them. Maybe even HATE them. Or, I could just want what they have. Like, if some snotty little punk who has a bargain basement dwelling WHORE of a girlfriend has the one thing that I want more than anything else right now! Something like that!

COLE

I think I know what PRL is talking about!

THA PUERTO RICAN

Reject, don’t think your Title reign will last forever. I beat you once. I CAN and WILL beat you again! And when I do, the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt is coming back to its rightful owner.

COLE

PR threatening the current World Heavyweight Champion!

THA PUERTO RICAN

Actually, I don’t care who the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion is! It could be anybody! Reject, Krista Isadora Duncan, Zack Malibu, Alfdogg, Bohemoth, AngleSault, Tommy G, Leon Rodez, Logan ‘Usher’ Mann, ‘Tremendous’ Tyler Bryant, Cuban Wall, Spanish Fly, Nathaniel Black, Vinny Valentine, Tony Tourettes, Thomas Rodriguez, IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO THE OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS!

The crowd cheers. PRL is getting fired up himself.

THA PUERTO RICAN

What does matter is this, the fact of the matter is, when the time is right, when Tha Puerto Rican can get another shot at the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship, Tha Puerto Rican WILL strike! Tha Puerto Rican WILL whoop the candy ass of whomever the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion is! And Tha Puerto Rican WILL…WILL…WILL once again be the OAOAST Champion!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican making his intentions know. He wants to become the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion for the 2nd time in his career!

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

Tha Puerto Rican “smells the electricity”.

COLE

This crowd, the OAOAST Marks, are feeling the electricity coming from The Latin Lion!

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

“P.R.!”

THA PUERTO RICAN

I am back to who I was before! 2009 wasn’t the best year in Tha Puerto Rican’s life, especially compared to how phenomenal 2008 was, but Tha Puerto Rican GUARAN-DAMN-TEES that 2010 WILL be better! Tha Puerto Rican PROMISES you, The Lightning Bolts, that 2010 will be a year that you will never…AND THA PUERTO RICAN MEANS NEVER…EVER…forget! This is MY year! This is MY world! And this is the start of a NEW PRL Era here in the One And Only AngleSault Thread! Because come hell or high water, one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday soon, Tha Puerto Rican will once again become One And Only AngleSault Thread World Heavyweight Champion!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is back and he means business!

Tha Puerto Rican paces back and forth in the ring, trying to calm himself down after working himself into a stupor. The crowd chants his name again.

COLE

The Champ Is BACK In The One And Only AngleSault Thread!

Tha Puerto Rican stands in the center of the ring, bends down, outstretches his right hand which is holding the microphone, tilts his head back and brings the microphone to his lips.

THA PUERTO RICAN

THE CHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP…HAS…SPO--

Suddenly, “Dani California” by The Red Hot Chili Peppers starts playing. The crowd, and PRL, are surprised by this, as this music hasn’t been heard in the OAOAST in a long time. The entrance doors slide open, and JAMES RIGGS comes storming down the entrance ramp. It takes a few seconds for the fans to remember Riggs, but eventually they do, and start booing accordingly.

COLE

W-wait. What? James Riggs? JAMES RIGGS!? What is HE doing out here!? What does he have to do with Tha Puerto Rican!? We haven’t seen James Riggs in months!

The self-proclaimed leader of JR Nation walks around the ringside area demanding a microphone. The timekeeper nervously hands him one, and Riggs responds by eyeing the timekeeper with evil intentions. He looks up at a confused PRL in the ring, and points a menacing finger at him. He mouths, “You.” and then climbs onto the ring apron, eyeing PR some more before entering the ring. James is decked out in a red T-shirt, a black denim jacket, black wristbands, his wedding ring on his right ring finger, a leather belt with a giant silver belt buckle holding up dark blue jeans and black boots.

COLE

James Riggs is a former X-Division Champion and a former 24/7 Champion, but…he hasn’t done much since losing both belts to Colombian Heat at Zero Hour over two years ago to unify them into the OAOAST United States Championship!

“Dani California” by The Red Hot Chili Peppers dies down. James Riggs stares down Tha Puerto Rican, Puerto still wondering just why the hell he is out here. The crowd is just as confused.

JAMES RIGGS

So, it’s that simple, huh? It’s that easy? You--you just waltz right in here after being M.I.A. for 10 months, and all of a sudden, you think you’re worthy of a World Title shot!? Is THAT how things work around here!?

THA PUERTO RICAN

:huh:

JAMES RIGGS

You think just because you’re made of glass that the OAOAST Board of Directors will feel sorry for you and grant you a Title shot? You think you can just nudge your way into the main event of AngleMania IX just because you’re brittle? Is that what you think!? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY!

James runs his hands through his long blonde hair and then lets out a frustrated grunt.

JAMES RIGGS

Do you know where I’ve been for the past 10 months? Huh? Do you want to know exactly what I have been doing? I’VE BEEN SITTING ON MY ASS! I have been at home with my wife doing NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This has been the slowest 10 months of my entire life! I’ve tried to get out of my contract! I’ve begged and I’ve pleaded! But I have yet to be let go! They won’t release me! They won’t fire me! No matter what I do! I can publicly badmouth the company, I can pick on some lowly backstage crewmember, I CAN INTERRUPT A MATCH WITH A MARCHING BAND AND THEY STILL WON’T FIRE ME!

COLE

What does any of this have to do with Tha Puerto Rican?

JAMES RIGGS

I am a former OAOAST X-Division Champion! I am a former OAOAST 24/7 Champion! That's right. I HAVE HELD TITLES IN THIS COMPANY! THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE!

THA PUERTO RICAN

JAMES RIGGS

I have been healthy and ready to go for 10 months, and I haven’t gotten anything! But YOU! YOU…YOU no good second rate wannabe! It’s bad enough that you became World Champion before I did, but you get injured and you disappear for 10 months and then you come back and you’re right back in the Title picture! HOW IS THAT FAIR!? I’m injury-free for 10 months and get nothing in return! You can’t take a step without twisting your ankle, yet you can get shots at the World Title and can main event as many shows as you want as soon as you return! NO WONDER I HATE THIS DAMN COMPANY SO DAMN MUCH!

Tha Puerto Rican gives James Riggs The People’s Eyebrow in response.

JAMES RIGGS

This injustice cannot stand! I am SICK and TIRED of being OVERLOOKED! The One And Only AngleSault Thread WILL recognize James Riggs, or I am going to take this company STRAIGHT TO HELL! This company is MINE, and I won’t let ANYBODY, especially IDIOTS LIKE YOU STOP ME!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

JAMES RIGGS

I have all the skills necessarily to make it here. I have the looks, the charisma, the mic skills, the passion, the intelligence, the courage and the athletic ability to become OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE SAME PEOPLE GETTING THE SAME SHOTS EVERY WEEK! Starting tonight, *I* stand up for myself and *I* make an IMPACT! And with JR Nation rooting me on, I will go all the way to the top and become One And Only AngleSault Thread World Heavyweight Champion before you win it again! Because James Riggs is the future, and the future STARTS NOW!

James throws his microphone down IN ANGER~! He is breathing heavily and is bug eye. He runs his hands through his hair and slaps himself in the face several times. The crowd boos. PRL just looks at Riggs.

COLE

Well, James Riggs is certainly passionate. I’ll give him that much.

Tha Puerto Rican continues staring at Riggs, who mouths off to the former OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion. The crowd starts another “P.R.!” chant as P.R. lets what Riggs just said sink in.

COLE

You gotta wonder how P.R. feels about Mr. Riggs’ comments.

Tha Puerto Rican chuckles, and then brings the microphone to his lips.

THA PUERTO RICAN

After that very eloquent speech, Tha Puerto Rican has only this to say in response:

Tha Puerto Rican grabs James Riggs.

ROCK BOTTOM!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

COLE

LATIN SLAM! THE LATIN SLAM ON JAMES RIGGS!

Tha Puerto Rican jumps right back up to his feet and taunts the fallen Riggs! The crowd goes nuts! PRL does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture. His sunglasses have fallen off, so PRL puts them back on and picks up his microphone.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican showing James Riggs just how much he cares about him and what he had to say with one move!

THA PUERTO RICAN

Now with THAT little annoyance out of the way…

Tha Puerto Rican stands in the center of the ring, bends down, outstretches his right hand which is holding the microphone, tilts his head back and brings the microphone to his lips.

THA PUERTO RICAN

THE CHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP…HAS…SPO-KUN~!!!

“Know Your Role 2000” starts playing over the P.A. system. Tha Puerto Rican gives the fans The People’s Eyebrow and then puts his head down to give James Riggs The People’s Eyebrow too. PRL “smells the electricity” as the crowd cheers.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has returned to the OAOAST, and he looks better than ever! And he has shown James Riggs what happens when you interrupt Tha Puerto Rican!

PRL smiles at the fans, mouthing, “I love you guys.” PRL then heads to a second turnbuckle and raises his right fist into the air while “smelling the electricity” inside of the arena. The crowd cheers. PRL then gets off of the second turnbuckle and does the same Rock pose on another second turnbuckle. The crowd cheers again.

COLE

Let’s take a look at that Latin Slam again.

The OAOAST HeldDOWN~! logo flashes across the screen. Cut to Tha Puerto Rican giving James Riggs a Latin Slam. Cut to the Latin Slam from a different angle.

COLE

James Riggs came out here and talked about how he felt ‘held back’ here in the One And Only AngleSault Thread. He wanted to stand up for himself. Make his case heard. James Riggs thought that he could ruin Tha Puerto Rican’s return to HeldDOWN~!, but one Latin Slam was all it took to shut James up!

The OAOAST HeldDOWN~! logo flashes across the screen again. Cut to Tha Puerto Rican smiling in the ring as James Riggs withers on the mat in tremendous pain from the Latin Slam.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has made his triumphant return to the One And Only AngleSault Thread! I reckon James Riggs will think twice before he decides to interrupt Tha Puerto Rican again! We’ll be right back with more HeldDOWN~! right after these messages!

Tha Puerto Rican looks down at James Riggs, laughs and then exits the ring. He walks up the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way. James Riggs is still on the mat, holding his back and head and wincing in pain as “Know Your Role 2000” continues playing.

FADE OUT

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

ANDERSON CUP SEMI FINAL

CHICKS OVER DICKS VS LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND

THE MAINEVENT

COMING UP NEXT

KING OF THE RING QUALIFIER

VINNY VALENTINE VS TIM CASH

NEXT!

Coming back from break the groovy grooves of "Rock Your Baby" turn the arena into a makeshift disco, as Vinny Valentine enters into the dry ice covering the stage and starts busting some dated moves.

BUFFER

The following contest is a King Of The Ring Qualifying Match, set for one fall. Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York. Weighing two hundred, twenty eight pounds... "THE DISCO DUCK"... VVVVVVVIIIIIIIINNYYYYY VVVVVAAAAAALLLLEEEEENNTTIIIIIINNEEEEEEEEE!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Vinny disco dances his way to the ring, looking proud of himself and his discoing abilities.

COLE

The man who stole Biff Atlas's Lethal Rumble dreams this past Sunday, attacking Biff as he was about to enter the match.

COACH

Hey, remember the other week when we were talking about Biff holding the Lethal Rumble record, for least time in the ring? And how we were all like "well, at least he won't beat that this year"?

COLE

I don't remember saying that...

COACH

Well, guess what. HE DID. This year he managed to set the record of 0 seconds! What a loser!

3 Doors Down's "It's Not My Time" hits next and a much warmer reception greets Wrestling's Last Real Good Guy, Tim Cash. A warm reception which is given right back to the fans by Tim, who makes sure to give a warm, TWO-HANDED handshake to the fans as he passes down the aisle.

BUFFER

And his opponent. Hailing from Peoria, Illinois... weighing two hundred, twenty pounds. He is wrestling's last real good guy... "GENTLEMAN" TTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMM... CCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

So both of these men looking to make it to the one night, first ever OAOAST King Of The Ring tournament to be held February 25th, when we are in Nerdly Country, Coach!

COACH

Even I gotta be able to find some tappable ass in that city! There's hundreds of girls there. And since they're Nerdlys, they share one brain cell between them!

COLE

Just the kind of woman you like.

COACH

Preach on!

*DINGDINGDING*

As always Tim tries to start the match off on the right note, with a handshake. Vinny would rather dance though. Not letting being shunned get him down, Tim compliments Vinny on his dance moves before they lock up.

COLE

What a kind and curteous king Tim Cash would make.

COACH

Fuck that noise. Kings have gotta be ruthless, rule with an iron fist, command their kingdom and make peasants clean their feet. That kinda shit.

Cash applies a side headlock, keeping Valentine under control. Raising his arm Vinny looks for a way out. And he starts to bust out the Saturday Night Fever John Travolta dance, distracting Tim long enough to escape into a hammerlock! Cash sees the funny side. Dropping down, Cash rolls through and counters with an arm wringer, into a wristlock, bringing Vinny down to the mat.

COLE

A fine technical wrestler is Tim Cash. Vinny V... that's not really his style.

Climbing back up Vinny bides his time, waiting for an opening. Before finding it with a knee to the gut.

COLE

Well, there you go.

Vinny lands with some right hands then sends Cash off with an irish whip. A duck of the head comes too early though and Cash counters with a sunset flip...

No!

As Vinny kicks out, Cash clamps his legs together though and starts barrel rolling, bringing Vinny V with him for a nauseating ride!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

COLE

You spin me round, right round, like a record baby, right round, round round.

After two circles of the ring Cash somes to a stop with the disorientated Vinny V back in the sunset position...

Kickout!

Valentine is quickly back up, but dizzy. He throws a punch, easily ducked by Tim. Concerned for his opponent Tim tries to stop the match and check if Vinny is okay. To which Vinny replies with another punch, also ducked. Angry at being patronised Vinny gets his head right and then lets out a shout, running at Cash with a double axehandle. With a go-behind Cash pulls him down with a schoolboy counter...

No!

COLE

Tim Cash wrestling circles around Vinny V. Quite literally, actually.

COACH

The man's dizzy, what do you expect? This Cash makes out like he's a nice guy, then he uses tactics like that, making his opponent look stupid. That's not nice. That's mean.

Vinny finally manages to cut Cash off, booting him in the gut. Clubbing away at the back Vinny then stops to dance for a second. Boos greet that, so he gets on with the match and hits the ropes. Cash ducks a clothesline and hooks the arms, looking for a backslide. Vinny fights it though... and then GOES LOW, out of the referee's line of sight!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

Lowblow, just like we saw happen to Tim at AnglePalooza!

COACH

That's what happens to nice guys. They get taken advantage of.

With Cash caught cold Vinny reaches back, dropping him with a Neckbreaker. Cover...

Kickout!

Vinny picks Cash back up, slamming him near the corner. Up to the second rope The Disco Duck then starts to break out some more disco moves up on the ropes, a prelude to a big elbow buried into the sternum of Gentleman Tim. Cover again...

No!

Dropping to his knees, Vinny slaps on a chinlock and tries to wear Tim out.

COACH

Could you imagine Vinny Valentine winning this tournament? He really would be the King Of Disco then! And not just because of that medallion he bought on eBay a couple of years ago that says as much.

COLE

The one that turned his chest green?

COACH

Are you accusing Vinny Valentine of wearing cheap jewellery?

COLE

Does he wear any other kind?

With the support and friendship of the fans Tim is willed to fight back up. He goes to the midsection with an elbow. And another. And a third, breaking the hold. Off the ropes, Cash gets caught though and slapped into a Sleeper Hold by The Disco Duck!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH

Turn down the lights, baby!

Tim starts to fade quickly, but realises he's in trouble and gets out. He shoots Valentine into the ropes with a shove in the back and turns the tables, hooking on a Sleeper of his own!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Caught him!

The shocked Vinny flails around, flopping like a fish caught in the old school Sleeper. Before he can be put away though Vinny finds the presence of mind to back up, falling into the ropes to gain a break. Tim immediately lets go, not using a second of the referee's count to commit extra, illegal damage. Instead he whips Vinny to the ropes. Cash ducks his head and Vinny reads it, trying to make him pay with a Swinging Neckbreaker, only for Tim to turn it all the way around into a Backslide!!

COLE

Could have him!

NO!

Valentine jumps up and goes for a clothesline, but Tim ducks. With a waistlock he runs Vinny into the ropes, looking for a rollup. Vinny hangs on though and as Cash rolls through to one knee, Vinny puts on his BOOGIE SHOES!!

COLE

OH! Could this be a BIG win for Vinny Valentine!?

Cover by Vinny...

NO!!

COLE

Not quite!

COACH

C'mon Vinny, stay on him. It's not over until the disco ball stops spinning!

As Vinny waits for Cash to get back up, suddenly a cheer goes up for BIFF ATLAS!!

COACH

Oh, what's this moron doing out here!?

Biff jumps to the apron and tries to get into the ring, but the referee holds him back. Which leaves him wide open for Vinny V, running him off the apron with a hard knee to the side of the head!!

COACH

:D

COLE

Poor Biff just got rocked.

Happy with his work Vinny disco dancing, looking down at Biff laid out at ringside. Nodding to himself, Vinny then turns around... and gets CRACKED in the back of the head with an Enziguri! Vinny flops to the mat and Tim wastes no time, cradling the legs and slapping on the MIDWEST SLING!! The crowd go wild, as it takes Vinny no more than a couple of seconds to give up, tapping like a drunk man!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

*DINGDINGDING*

COACH

Ah, come on! You're going to take that Tim? Gimme a break.

Tim quickly lets go of the hold and celebrates, big smile on his face.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, advancing to the 2010 King Of The Ring Tournament... "GENTLEMAN" TTIIIIIIIMMMMM... CCAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Tim shakes the hand of the referee before it's raised in victory.

COLE

Tim Cash makes it to the King Of The Ring tournament with a big win here on HeldDOWN.

COACH

At least you didn't call him "Gentleman Tim", or "Niceguy Tim". You have your opponent distracted, then you hit him from behind? That's what counts as being a gentleman these days?

COLE

That's no worse than Vinny Valentine attacking Biff from behind on Sunday. As the saying goes, do unto others as they'd do unto you. And Vinny V just had it done unto him tonight. Justice from one half of Citizen Soldiers!

COACH

Ah, baloney.

Despite being dazed, Biff is ready to go back into the ring and attack Vinny V again. However Tim Cash holds Biff back, convincing the simple minded Atlas to do the right thing and leave Valentine be. So all that are exchanged are words, Vinny V not happy at Biff's part in his loss and Biff still seething about his former partner's actions.

LATER TONIGHT

ANDERSON CUP SEMI FINAL

ORANGE COUNTY COBRAS VS THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS

TONIGHT!

ALSO TONIGHT

WORDS FROM THE LETHAL RUMBLE WINNER

MISTER DICK SPEAKS

TONIGHT!

COMMERCIAL

Returning from break we find Lindsay Gonzalez and The Can Am Assassins standing inside a ring illuminated by purple and white lights.

"SKANK! SKANK! SKANK!"

LINDSAY

Thank you very much for that warm reception. I appreciate it. Now for the benefit of those of you with memory problems let me remind you, who is the manager of champions. Me. I've taken PRL and Stephen Joseph to hights they couldn't even dream of in their feeble weak minds. Without me to guide him, PRL would be peddling a fruit cart some place in the south Bronx.

"BOOOOOOOOOO!"

LINDSAY

And Popick? The less said about that particular piece of four-eyed filth the better. Let's just say his considerable deficiencies in every aspect of sports entertainment was masked by my careful manipulation of him. Don't think my manager of champions moniker died at Anglepalooza. The LDC Moneygang may have control over the titles, but I have control over this entire tag division! With me as their brains and guiding light, Kenneth and Felix, who had previously accomplished nothing of their own will one day reign supreme as the one and only tag team champions.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

LINDSAY

But what about the women's title match? What about how victory was stolen from me in my true moment of greatness? How about that? How about we talk about talk about Morgan Nerdly somehow pulling of a miracle and beating me!

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

LINDSAY

Morgan, don't make me have to get my revenge on you. Don't disgrace yourself any further by taking me on. I appreciate the fact Josie gave me the opportunity for the women's title, but lets not mix up facts. You may have beaten me, but you're not fit for the women's championship. You aren't even fit for sports entertainment. You are a weak and fragile girl, and it would be a shame seeing you broken by this harsh business.

COACH

Such a caring young woman!

COLE

She's full of it, Coach.

LINDSAY

Josie is talking to me about setting up a rematch. She's desperate for you to lose the women's title. But we don't have to fight. You don't have to put yourself through anymore trauma. I will give you one chance. Just one last chance to hand over your women's title to the more deserving, more mentally stronger woman. I have big plans I can execute, don't push me any farther than you already have. I'm taking it gently on you just because you've had such a hard life. But if I don't get my women's title in due time, myself and the Assassins will be out looking for you. Now please play my music!

GO!

To un-explain the unforgivable,

Drain all the blood and give the kids a show.

By streetlight this dark night,

A séance down below.

There are things that I have done,

You never should ever know!

And without you is how I disappear,

And live my life alone forever now.

And without you is how I disappear,

And live my life alone forever now.

COLE

Uh-oh!

FELIX AND KEN

:o

LINDSAY

Are you two going to stand around like buffoons or are you going to get her?

Felix and Ken get the harshly stated message. With fists clenched for violence the two men quickly head to the entrance ramp. Lindsay smiles to herself, knowing Morgan is soon to meet a painful demise. Or at least she might be if she hadn't snuck through the audience. Lindsay isn't aware of Morgan's arrival until the petite Nerdly girl has her onto her shoulders. By that time her awareness is much too late, as Morgan throws her down with a Shock And Awe!

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1111!!!!11!!"

The women's champion leaves just as quickly as she came. She heads through the stands nervous and frightened by all the audience members who try to high five her.

COLE

When will Lindsay get the message, you don't push Morgan Nerdly?

COACH

What a cowardly assault!

COLE

Was Morgan at 5'1 supposed to trade blows with a gigantic chia pet and Felix Strutter?

COACH

Still cowardly. And she wants us to feel sorry for her and her condition. Her condition is that she's a sneak and a coward!

COLE

Your opinions are strictly your own. Folks, stay with us for more HeldDOWN~!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

ANDERSON CUP SEMI FINAL

CHICKS OVER DICKS VS LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND

THE MAINEVENT

COMING UP NEXT

ANDERSON CUP SEMI FINAL

THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS VS ORANGE COUNTY COBRAS

NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

HEY WAIT I GOT A NEW COMPLAINT!

The familiar music of the Heavenly Rockers play them down the multicolored lit stage.

BUFFER

This is a semi-final Anderson Cup bout! Introducing first, accompanied by HOLLY… COLONEL ABULLAH NERDLY presents the only rock n' wrestling band that matters... SYNTH ABDUL-JABBAR and LOGAN “MACHO MACHO” MANN… THE HEAVENLYYYYYYY ROCKERS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

What a match-up this should be. One of the most heated rivalries in OAOAST history renewed with a trip to the 2010 Anderson Cup Finals at stake.

COACH

They’re both chasing history too, Cole. No team has ever won the Anderson Cup twice.

“Slither” by Velvet Revolver interrupts Synth and Abdullah’s pre-match prayer session.

BUFFER

And their opponents, from the O.C., total combine weight 460 pounds, the 2009 Anderson Cup champions… SIMON SINGLETON and NED BLANCHARD... THE ORANGE COUNTY COOOOBRAS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

OAOAST Marks flock to the guardrails to get up close with two of their favorites.

COLE

This place is going crazy!

COACH

Imagine what it’s gonna be like in Vegas for AngleMania IX.

Not working by the hour, the Heavenly Rockers immediately pounce on the longtime rivals.

* DINGDINGDING *

Simon and Ned return fire to seize control of the situation. They whip Synth and Logan in for a pair of BAAAAAACK body drops, and then knock them out to the floor.

Abdullah reorganizes his men and sends them back for battle, only for them to charge into stereo hip tosses! Synth rolls outside and gets wiped out by a SLINGSHOT CROSSBODY as Ned covers Logan!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Logan crosses his heart as he calls for a cease-fire.

COLE

Logan not looking so MACHO now.

Logan extends his hand to Ned, which to the surprise of many is accepted.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

LOGAN

(to crowd)

:angry:

(to Ned)

:)

Ned is no dummy, he realizes this is a ploy, hence the quick duck under from a WICKED LEFT HOOK~!

LOGAN

:huh:

Logan’s expression changes again following an atomic drop.

LOGAN

COACH

I thought Ned’s supposed to be a good guy, Cole. What’s he doing still hustling?

COLE

He’s just fighting fire with fire.

Simon tags in and the O.C. Cobras hit THE DOUBLE FEATURE FLAPJACK!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Logan reverses a whip and Synth knees Simon in the back. That leads to a tag and a SWINGING NECKBREAKER!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Snyth stomps Simon before heading up top, but pauses to praise the heavens, allowing Ned to shake the top rope and cause Synth to CROTCH himself on the turnbuckle!

Simon tags out and Ned comes in firing. He decks Synth with a back elbow and nails Logan on the apron for good measure!

COACH

Where‘s the outrage, Cole? You’d be whining had it been the other way around.

Ned spikes the point of the elbow into Synth’s heart and makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY LOGAN!

Ned slams Synth as Logan is escorted back to his corner. A tag follows and so does the dropping of THE ATOMIC BLOND…BUT SYNTH GETS THE KNEES UP!!!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

Logan tags in and floors Simon with a running double axe handle smash to the face!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Logan introduces Simon violently to the buckle and then hammers him with an array of short left jabs to the face and body. But Logan makes the mistake of paint brushing the blond and has the tables turned on him!

* CHOP *

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

* CHOP *

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

* CHOP *

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Logan reverses a whip but Simon leapfrogs him and delivers a cross body on the rebound!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Logan rakes the eyes and dumps Simon outside.

COLE

The referee better keep a watchful eye here. You’ve got 4 devious people in the Heavenly Rockers corner.

COACH

Like a best friend, religious leader/promoter, good wife and head of security would do anything illegal, Cole.

Just as Coach finishes his sentence Colonel Abdullah punches Simon and Holly kicks him.

Again.

And again.

COLE

What do you have to say now, Coach?

COACH

Rape?

COLE

Give me a break.

Simon is tossed back in and the Heavenly Rockers tag. Synth scrolls in cool as a cucumber and spikes Simon with a PILEDRIVER!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY NED!

Synth shoves Ned from behind and gets leveled. As the referee restrains Ned, Logan enters to give Simon a DDT, but a LOW BLOW puts a stop to that!

COLE

Oh, my!

COACH

What blatant disregard for the rules, Cole. Not to mention an act of desperation.

“SIMON” chants ring throughout once again as he seeks to make the all important tag, but Synth grabs a leg and brings Simon up to his feet.

SYNTH

You ain’t so bad now, huh?

Simon responds with an ENZIGURI~!

The O.C. Cobras tag and Ned comes in kicking ass, leveling the Heavenly Rockers on numerous occasions. DOUBLE COCONUT sends Logan out to the floor and Synth into a STUN GUN!

Abdullah hops on the apron and is met by Ned. The Colonel does his best lawyer’s plea to no avail, as Ned readies to drill him, but the sound of footsteps cause him to move and Synth collides with Abdullah!

Synth stumbles back into a SCHOOL BOY!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!!

SAVE BY LOGAN!

Simon re-enters and all hell breaks loose.

COACH

We’ve got all 4 men going at it, Cole.

COLE

They’re sweaty and half naked too!

Logan and Simon take their fight out to the floor while

Ned positions Synth for THE SLINGSHOT SUPLEX as the ref desperately tries to get Logan and Simon back on the apron. That allows QUIZ to sneak in and blast Ned with a BIG BOOT!

COLE

Damn him!

Quiz places Synth on top and exits.

COACH

Logan’s got Simon trapped in the corner, Cole.

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the match, advancing to the 2010 Anderson Cup Finals… THE HEAVENLYYYYYYY ROCKERS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

“Heart-Shaped Box“ by Nirvana cues as Abdullah shoves the ref aside to raise the Heavenly Rockers‘ arms in victory.

COLE

The Heavenly Rockers stole one, damn it!

TEAM HEYROSS run-in to inform the referee of what happened, only to be ambushed by the Heavenly Rockers!

COACH

I’m glad to see there’s still justice in the world, Cole. Team Heyross came out here to attack the Heavenly Rockers and got the tables turned on them.

COLE

Oh, please.

Team Heyross fight back and the Heavenly Rockers retreat.

COLE

Look at that. The Heavenly Rockers leaving with their tail between their legs.

COACH

No, you idiot. They’re living to fight another day.

COLE

Fans, we gotta take a break. Stay with us!

COMMERCIAL

main1.jpg

The fabulous interview lounge is host to Maggie Nerdly and Lethal Rumble winner Mister Dick along with his lover Malaysia.

MAGGIE

Okay, Jock, ya really went and did it. Ya made it through the number one entry in the rumble and ya won the whole thing! That’s pretty darn amazing, and ya cost me 15 bucks in the Lethal Rumble pool. No hard feelings, except in your pants, of course. How did ya do it? What's your secret?

MISTER DICK

How’d I get an erection? Damn, its hard to explain, its like a sweet magical science like Harry Potter.

MAGGIE

What? That isn’t what I was talking about! The peeps wanna know how you lasted from number one all the way to the end of the Lethal Rumble

MISTER DICK

Mister Dick is known to last all night long, all night!

MAGGIE

Didn’t see that one coming, man.

MALAYSIA

You should test it for yourself, little sister.

MAGGIE

Uh....I'm gonna pass on that one, yeah.

MISTER DICK

Forearms, punches, European uppercuts, stomps, superkicks, haymakers, dropkicks, I got hit with more stuff than yer little tiny ass can shake a stick at. As soon as I got done tossing one chump over the ropes, the next twenty would descend on me like a pack of wolves. But if you get Mister Dick down, you better keep on him, because if you don’t I’ll pop up and lay an unholy ass whupping on ya without a second thought. I guarantee that, and I proved that at Anglepalooza. It didn’t matter what they hit me with, they could ran me down with a mac truck. The end result was always gonna be Mister Dick tossin’ half those sorry sad sacks of crap over the ropes and going to Anglemania as the number one contender for the world title!

MAGGIE

Gotcha. But you gotta know your opponent right now is gonna be Reject. Are ya cool with that?

Unexpectedly Baron Windells walks onto scene, and offers Mister Dick a beer. MD’s love for liquor interrupts his hate for Windells, and he accepts the drink.

BARON

Sorry to interrupt, Maggie.

MAGGIE

Right when I was getting to the tough questions, dude!

MISTER DICK

What are ya doin’ here, ain’t you gotta a dumpster to go eat out of. :lol:

BARON

I’m here to congratulate you on winning the Lethal Rumble.

MISTER DICK

Holy shit on a stick, you wanna congragulate me?

BARON

That I do.

MISTER DICK.

Well slap a skirt on me, spank me gently and call me Suzy, I can’t believe this.

BARON

I wanna be a man, look you right in the eye and congratulate you on being the better man.

MISTER DICK

This must be Christmas morning! I feel like a kid who just saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. Yer tellin’ me that I’m the better man.

BARON

On that night you were. You outlasted the best the OAOAST had to offer. There were former World Champions, maineventers, tag team champions and legit tough guys in there, and you beat them all.

MISTER DICK

I did indeed do that. Ain’t no body done me no favors in that match. Half the damn field was gunning to leave me outside the mat and flat on my ass. I didn’t have a single friend watchin’ my back, ThunderKid woulda turned on me if I hadn’t turned on him first. It was everyman for himself, and you’re right I was the best man of all.

BARON

And I believe you’re gonna be the better man against Reject at Anglemania.

MISTER DICK

Hey now, hey now, don’t go pushin’ no agenda to me. Trynna tease dissension and what not, I see you Baron Windells, I see you.

MALAYSIA

Mmmm....how about a foursome to make peace?

MAGGIE

Foursome? There's only three.....oh no! Ya can count me out, big sis!

BARON

Hey, I’m just stating a belief, brother.

MISTER DICK

Fair enough. Lemme tell you what, Reject, Alfdogg, PRL, Krista, Rodez, you, it don’t matter who’s got that strap around their waist come Angleslam, because the result will be the same, me whupping their sorry ass halfway across Vegas! And that’s all I got to say about that.

Mister Dick and Malaysia walk off leaving Baron and Maggie to converse between themselves.

WELL ITS MIDNIGHT

AND ITS COLDER

PULL YOU CLOSER

I CAN SEE THROUGH

WHEN ITS SUNSHINE

AND ITS SOLAR

AND ITS OVER

GUESS ITS ME AND YOU

BLOOD. BY. SUN. LIGHT.

"Solar Midnite" by Lupe Fiasco hits and the shrill female screams of excited D*LUX fangirls pierces through the music as Tyler Bryant jogs out onto the stage with a big smile on his face. Tyler pops open his denim jacket and shows off the delights that lay beneath, before heading to the ring tagging hands.

BUFFER

The following contest is a King Of The Ring Qualifying Match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Auburn Hills, Michigan... weighing one hundred, ninety six pounds. He is one half of D*LUX... "TREMENDOUS" TTYYYYYYYLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRRR... BBRRRRRRYYYYYAAAAAAANNTT!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Tyler slides into the ring and removes of his jacket, stopping to wave to some of his fans near the back of the arena.

COLE

A big opportunity here tonight for Tyler, King Of The Ring qualifying the aim here tonight. What a prize that would be for this youngster.

COACH

Yeah well, he's got some growing up to do before he can dream of being a King.

COLE

Tyler's done a lot of growing up here in the OAOAST I think, Coach. He's...

Suddenly, as Tyler continues to wave to his fans, the cheers turn to worried screams, as BOHEMOTH and TOMMY G are seen marching to the ring.

COLE

Wait a minute! What the hell is this!?

COACH

Uh-oh. Bad times!

Tyler has his back to the aisle and doesn't realise in time what's heading his way, as Bohemoth slides in and clubs him between the shoulder blades! The fans boo and scream their disapproval as Tyler is caught completely unawares and subjected to a MUGGING from Bohemoth and Tommy G, kicked and stomped into the mat. The referee tries to get involved and Tommy shoves him down for good measure.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

Well, this past Sunday Bohemoth and Tommy G were both eliminated from the Lethal Rumble by Tyler Bryant, after a huge assist in both cases from Zack Malibu of course. And... I'm sure they're unhappy, but there's absolutely no call for this!

As he's kicked into near unconsciousness, Tyler is suddenly picked up as Bohemoth calls a stop to the beating. Dragging Tyler up by the hair, Bohemoth hauls him around and DRIVES him into the mat with a Front Spinebuster!!

COACH

Looks like Tyler's gonna learn how to grow up the hard way, Cole.

COLE

This is ridiculous Coach. Tyler isn't the reason these two didn't win the Lethal Rumble. If they want to take their frustrations out on someone and be sore losers, they ought to be taking it up with Zack Malibu.

Tommy G gets in a few more shots as an enraged Bohemoth circles the ring, yelling down at the group of referees who have come to the ring to try and put a stop to this. Picked up again, Tyler is barely able to stand. And Tommy G levels him with a brutal short clothesline.

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOU SUCK!"

Tyler lies motionless on the mat, with a vengeful Bohemoth and Tommy G standing over him. After a few seconds Bohemoth then decides he's not done. And he picks Tyler back up, to drive him into and almost through the mat with a brutal Powerbomb!! Tommy G keeps the referees at bay, as boos ring rain down on the devestating duo. They back off just long enough for two brave referees to reach in and pull Tyler to safety, carrying his lifeless body to the back as Bohemoth stalks around the ring and Tommy G glares a hole through the officials.

COLE

This is a damn shame. Tyler didn't deserve this.

COACH

He was an accomplice. Guilty by association.

MIND

BODY

SOUL

DESTROYED

DESTROY MORGAN NERDLY

MIND

BODY

SOUL

COLE

What was that about?

Backstage we go, finding ourselves in the locker room of Cucaracha Internacional. Sat on the edge of their expensiv, imported leather couch (none of this cheap American stuff for international stars!), Landon Maddix rests his chin on his hands, clearly deep in thought. Sat in the seat to his side his Nathaniel Black. Looky even grumpier than usual, as he's sat in this 'informal meeting', with Megan stood between the two. Presumably incase anything should happen.

MADDIX

I'm going to be honest... I'm a little disappointed.

Black rolls his eyes, as Landon shifts in the chair, turning to Black.

MADDIX

Everything was going completely to plan. To the letter. We all went in knowing what we had to do and yet, all the hard work gets done, only for it to get screwed up right at the end. I mean, what the hell Nat? What happened?

BLACK

Well, I got thrown out.

MADDIX

No kidding. I mean, just a couple more seconds. A couple more seconds. That's all you had to hang on for! Do you even realise how long I was in that Rumble?

BLACK

No.

Landon pauses.

MADDIX

Me neither. But the point is, I was in there a long time, just like I knew I had to be. Sit it out until number 29. Take a break if I had to. Just wait it out safely. By which point you'd be in, Faqu'd be in and three on one we could toss everyone else in that ring over the top rope and settle things from there. That was the plan. What happened to you? You took your eye off the ball, Nat. You lost your concentration. And everything went, as you British like to say, "tits up" from there. If you were in the ring still, Faqu never would have been thrown out. I never would have been thrown out. One of us would have won that Rumble.

Shaking his head, Landon slumps back into the couch, head in hands. He sits back up, confronted by the two bored faces and sighs.

MADDIX

Look... I know you don't like me. Okay? But this stubborn resistance of yours, to put any faith in me. This pigheadedness, this insistence in your head that you know best. Where's that gotten you? Huh? Where did that get you before I came along? Long, poorly paid tours of Japan. Obscurity in Europe. The whole reason you linked up with James and Faqu was solidarity. And the reason you guys linked up with me is because you knew I could take you to that next level. My way. A tried and tested way. What were you thinking out there, huh? To lose your concentration like that. Were you thinking about throwing me out? Saw my back was turned and contemplated double-crossing me, because that would be your idea of going to the next level. Is that it?

Black doesn't answer back, staring right back at Landon.

MADDIX

You know what, I think you need to start trusting in me a bit more. Because I don't want to lose my trust in you. I know how good you are. How dangerous you are. But only if you're in on the plan instead of fighting against it. Think about it.

Standing up, Landon leaves shaking his head, with Black continuing to stare forward grumpily. Stepping into Landon's shoes, or at least his spot on the sofa, Megan looks almost as unimpressed with the peptalk as Black does. But not completely.

MEGAN

Well? Were you?

BLACK

Was I wot?

MEGAN

Thinking about throwing Landon out.

Black glares back at Megan and stands out of the seat.

BLACK

No. Although now, I'm startin' ta wish I 'ad. Saved someone else the bother.

Black now leaves, giving the door a good slam on his way out and giving Megan more problems to mull over.

COMMERCIAL

Mother

Tell your children not to walk my way

Tell your children not to hear my words

What they mean

What they say

Mother

Mother

Can you keep them in the dark for life

Can you hide them from the waiting world

Oh mother

Father

Gonna take your daughter out tonight

Gonna show her my world

Oh father

Not about to see your light

And if you wanna find hell with me

I can show you what it's like

Till you're bleeding

The video screens light up with glorious images of Scotland juxtaposed against brutal savagery of The Last Kings Of Scotland’s deviant behavior. Blue lights flicker on and off as the hated Europeans emerge onto the entrance stage. Standing to their front is Queen Esther, who appears almost oblivious to the harassment of the audience.

BUFFER

The following is an Anderson Cup semi-final match with a time limit of sixty minutes! Introducing first, the #6 team in the tournament, accompanied by QUEEN ESTHER! From Glasgow, Scotland, total combine weight 475 pounds, Europe’s finest athletes… “THE CELTIC THUNDER” DANNY BOY and “THE BRAVEHEART” SCOTTISH SCOTT… THE LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND!!

Scottish Scott threatens the front row fans with his spiked club. If that weren’t terrifying enough, Danny Boy begins throwing shadow punches at them as well. Throughout this Esther is merrily walking down the ramp, again oblivious to what goes on around her.

COLE

For the first time ever The Last Kings of Scotland will meet with Chicks Over Dicks. And its all possible thanks to the Anderson Cup. Could one of these two teams be heading to Anglemania with a tag title shot.

The brutish thugs enter the ring, ascending to the top rope to be rewarded with jeers and taunts from the audience.

Hey, hey, you, you

I don't like your girlfriend!

No way, no way!

I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you

I could be your girlfriend!

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Hey, hey, you, you!

I know that you like me!

No way, no way!

No, it's not a secret

Hey, hey, you, you!!

I want to be your girlfriend!

A red pyro waterfall drips onto an entrance stage illuminated by multicolored titles. Avril Lavigne’s bouncy hit track blazes out the speakers as a beautiful pink pyro fountain mingles with its red counterpart. A gold pyro wall booms to life, taking out the pink and red pyro with its emergence. From parted entrance doors, and through the thin mist step Chicks Over Dicks! The LA girls rep their hometown with Krista wearing a Lakers cheerleading outfit, and Alix wearing the same for the Clippers. Krista twirls Alix around then pulls the mega-babe into her waiting arms. Alix turns over her shoulders and flicks a kiss to the camera, making super imposed red lips pop up on screen.

BUFFER

And introducing the opponents First she is the reigning United States champion, she is Hollywood Bad Girl….ALIX MARIA SPEZIAAAAAAA! And, her tag team partner. She is a best selling author and star of the world famous FIT with KID line of exercise videos! 2009's most searched superstar on Yahoo, 2009's highest trending OAOAST topic on Twitter, 2009's Angle Award winning Wrestler Of The Year, more famous than everyone else put together and multiplied by four! She is a former two-time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion... ladies and gentlemen, "MISS CALIFORNIA"... KKRRIIIIISSTTAAAA ISADORA... DDUUUUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!! Together, they are your #2 seeds in the Anderson Cup, the incomparable... CCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIICCKKSSSSSSSSS OOOOVVVEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

The girls skip down the glitter soaked entrance ramp arm and arm, far more organized than their previous Anderson Cup entrance! Alix has not the so bright idea of winging her frisbees to the audience, causing half the crowd to converge on each other to battle it out for pink plastic discs.

COLE

A tall order for The Last Kings Of Scotland, setting their Anderson Cup hopes against the nearly unstoppable juggernaut of Chicks Over Dicks. A first time meeting between the two teams.

COACH

Mikey, I ain’t worried about The Kings chances. Chicks Over Dicks have never faced a team like this. These dudes is straight out the gutter. Type of dudes who learned wrestling barefoot at midnight on a mattress behind a local pub. These dudes is nothing more than thugs! Chicks Over Dicks ain’t ever seen cats as raw as these two.

Krista climbs onto the apron and performs her crowd pleasing upside down hanging trick. Less pleased are The Kings who are given a middle finger by Miss California. Alix is somewhat more peaceful than her girlfriend, preferring to wave to the audience rather than incite the rage of the European brawlers.

COLE

One of these teams will go on to face The Heavenly Rockers in the Anderson Cup final, live on the Nerdly Spectacular.

COLE

Scottish Scott wishes to start the contest with a lockup. However, Krista is puzzled by his choice of attire.

“Honey, what’s this, what’s going on?” She asks, pointing at his skirt.

“It’s a kilt!” He states proudly.

“Its not a skirt, it’s a kilt. Its not lipstick its just chapstic, its not a bra, it’s a chest supporting anti gravity device! The sooner your admit you’re a transsexual the sooner the right hermaphrodite will fall into your lap!”

Scott smiles and shakes his head “Lassie, ya shouldn’t have said that.”

The Brave Heart fires off a spinning lariat at Krista. But Miss California ducks the strike and swings behind Scott. She hammers him in the back of the head, before grabbing hold of his arms and whipping him into the ropes. Scott rumbles back with shoulder lowered, ready to pounce upon her with a shoulder block. But Krista wraps her well insured legs around his neck and rolls him up with a hurricanrana. Referee Charles Robinson counts the pinfall…

ONE!

Scott kicks out well before the two count. Grunting in frustration, the mowhawked mutant hops to his feet. But standing he finds more ill luck as Krista begins winging knife edge chops into his chest.

“WHOOOOOOOO!”

And another chop!

“WHOOOOOOOO!”

Krista looks puzzled but continues to chop Scott.

“WHOOOOOOOO!’

“Okay that’s it!” She shouts, “One more whoo out of you people and I’ll chop you back to the dumpsters the OAOAST brass dragged you out of to fill up the stands.”

The crowd gets the warning loud and clear and Krista freely chops Scott without any whooing. Several more chops smash across Scott’s chest, before one fan breaks Krista’s no whooing code.

“Honey,” She turns to the front row fan. “obviously you would like to give me an excuse to light you on fire, so why don’t you come up here an explain the need for you to whoo when I very clearly and eloquently insulted everyone for doing so.”

Embarrassed but a little excited the fan hops over the guardrail and enters the ring. He happily buddies up to Krista, gazing at her with a dumb smirk. But that smirk quickly disappears as Scottish Scott slugs him in the face.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“If my heart hadn’t crumpled into a cold black dust, I might feel slightly responsible for that” Krista bemoans “As it stands right now, I just kind of want a Cheery Coke.”

Not getting that delicious beverage Krista is forced to refocus on Scottish Scott. She hammers him with a pair of forearm shots to the chin, before Irish whipping him across the ring. But he returns much quicker than she anticipated and the Scotsman blows through her with a shoulder block. He then beats his chest, which does nothing to endear him to the audience. Ignoring their jeers, he takes to the ropes. But as he returns Krista rolls towards him and he’s forced to leap over her body. Another run of the ropes sees him charge towards with a second shoulder block. But the fitness queen easily leap frogs him. Tiring, Scott makes another charge into the ropes. But as he returns he’s flipped over by a sitout hiptoss by Krista! The fans cheer as SS is thrown into the canvas. However, he’s quickly back to his feet, and seething with rage. But Krista cools him down with a spinning wheel kick right to his jaw! The cheering audience is then given more to celebrate as Krista applies the tag to Alix.

“YEAAAAAAAA!” they shout as The Hollywood Bad Girl enters the ring.

“DUN-DUN-DUN ALIX!” She sings.

Krista looks puzzled, “What was that?”

“The Alix song. DUN-DUN-DUN ALIX! I can play it on Kazoo! Wanna see?”

“Wanna die?”

Her party sufficiently crashed, Alix pulls Scotty to his feet. Together with Krista, she hurls him into the far ropes. As he returns to the sexy duo, the girls leap into the air and nail his face with double dropsaults!

“C-O-D! C-O-D! C-O-D!”

KRISTA AND ALIX

63590c3c.gif

COACH

Why? Why can’t they just be their breasts and their asses. Why must they have mouths, and thoughts, and minds to insult every male in this company?

Admist the roaring of the sold out audience, The Girls drop double knees onto the skulls of The Braveheart. Scott is unable to endure such a painful thrashing and rolls to the outside to make a sorely needed recovery. But his hopes of recuperation are dashed when his partner comes crashing into him courtesy of double knee strike by COD!

“This won’t do! This just won’t do!” Queen Esther panics on the outside as the fans applaud LKOS’ immense troubles.

“We’re here, we’re queers, toss us some light beers!” Alix and Krista sing, and are promptly rewarded with two bottles of Bud Lights.

COACH

You can’t drink in the middle of the match! Only in the OAOAST! Imagine if Tim Duncan called timeout so he could take a shot of Tequila! Or if Tom Brandy downed the ball because he needed some southern comfort.

Scottish Scott returns to the ring, humiliated and enraged. Unfortunately he’s subject to more abuse from COD, as Alix hooks him into an armwrench.

“Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself.” She orders him as she uses his arm to punch him in the face. Once she grows tired with that old second grade trick, Alix whips her foe into the ropes. Instead of running back to Alix, he rolls to her unfurling to leap at her with a lariat. But Alix grabs onto his arm and strikes him with a Flat Liner! She then dives on top of him for a crucial pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Danny comes to break up the pin with a leg drop, but Alix moves and Scottish Scott is struck by the leg drop. Danny is apologetic, but his apologies cost him dearly. Alix grabs onto his mohaw and pitches him over the ropes.

COLE

A throwback to the Lethal Rumble for Danny Boy!

COACH

Danny Boy wasn’t in the rumble.

COLE

Shut up.

Scott springs to his feet, and begins pounding on Alix with left hands. Finished with that striking series, he whips her into the far corner. The vile miscreant then zooms in after her, but meets with an elbow to the face for his troubles. The Hollywood Bad Girl then elevates herself onto the second rope.

“TOOT TOOT!” she shouts for absolutely no reason at all. More logical is the second rope fame asser she delivers to her opponent. The fans applaud with gusto as Alix makes another pinfall effort…

ONE!

TWO!

Scott kicks out the pinfall.

COLE

Almost put him away there. How do you think The Last Kings prepared for their first time meeting with Chicks Over Dicks?

COACH

Ask them, not me.

COLE

You’re the analyst!

COACH

I’m just here for the tities.

Alix applies the tag to Krista. As the fans welcome her back into the match, Miss California climbs onto the top rope. She wiggles her BUTT to the approval of the crowd, before leaping forward and striking down The Braveheart with a missile dropkick! She then begins to pull Scott to his feet, and attempts an irish whip. However, the mowhawked mutant reverses the hold and sends the superstar of the year into the ropes. The Queen grabs onto her high heels, causing Krista to take notice of the beautiful red head. She starts firing up her gaydar, to see if Queen Esther might perhaps be bi/curious. But before she can get a decent read, Scott lifts her high onto his shoulders. Wasting little time, he whirls in a circle before falling backwards and crunching her body into the canvas.

COLE

That’s it! That’s his move, the Collie Buckie! Could The Last Kings be heading to the Nerdly Spectacular?

As the Queen claps her hands on the outside, Scott makes a crucial pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Alix breaks up the pinfall!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

“Control the bitch, eh.” Scott barks at the referee. Still keeping his gaze on the meddlesome Alix, SS rises to his feet. But his attention should’ve been on Krista, who runs up to the top rope. With great speed she corckscrews back wiping out Scott with a fancy body press! The audience celebrates the athletic display with a bowing Krista. But to their dismay Scottish Scott is quickly back onto his feet.

“Wait! I got a phone call!” Krista exclaims as she pulls a cellphone out from her top.

“Hello? Uh-huh…yes….yes he is…would you like to speak to him? Okay….I see…I’ll be sure to tell him.” Krista lowers the phone from her ear. “Scott, I don’t know how to tell you this, but your mother is dead.”

SCOTT

“I’m only kidding! It was a clever ploy to psych you out! Its an ancient psychological tactic, they did it all the time in world war II.”

“You are horrible, horrible, old hag.” Scott complains.

“Yeah, Krista, that was kinda mean.” Alix chastises her.

Saddened that her trick met with so little fanfare, Krista stuffs the phone into her skirt and down her underwear.

Feeling slightly sorry, Krista weakly attempts an Irish whip. But Scott reverses it to send her towards Danny Boy. The Celtic Thunder reaches over the ropes and grabs onto Krista’s flowing golden hair.

“YEEEEEOWWWWW! That’s five hundred dollars worth of beautiful blond hair you’re tugging on!” She whines.

“Krista, we both know, you got those three dollar hair extensions from Ronequia’s Hair and Chicken shack in Long Beach.” Alix reminds her.

Origin of her hair not withstanding Krista is rather peeved and takes a wild swing at Danny Boy. Unfortunately she misses as DB leaps off the apron. This distraction gives Scottish Scott a chance to once again take her onto his shoulders and nail her with the Collie Buckie!

“BOOOOOOOOOO!”

A second pinfall is attempted, and Queen Esther counts along.

ONE!

TWO!

Alix makes the save one more time.

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

“I said control that woman!” Scottish Scott gets into the face of Robinson. With the official distracted by the ranting European, the other European enters the ring to lay in stomps to Krista’s sore back. The audience and Alix try to alert the referee but by the time he turns around, Danny Boy has retreated peacefully to his corner.

COLE

The Last Kings of Scotland have vowed to win this Anderson Cup and with cheap shots like that, they have a better than average chance.

Scottish Scott picks Krista off the canvas and hooks his arm around her slender waist. He then heaves her backwards, dropping her onto her back with a lethal suplex. Pleased with that attack, Scott makes the tag with his partner in pain and mayhem.

“Splendid, splendid choice of tags!” Queen Esther declares.

COLE

Who else was he supposed to tag? What choice?

COACH

Do not question the queen’s compliments.

Danny scrapes Krista off the canvas and shoves her into the corner. Scott traps her arms behind her back, allowing Danny to fire off stomps to her nicely toned stomach. Eventually the official warns against the illegal double team, and the two are forced to cease their behavior. This isn’t much of a problem for Danny Boy, as he takes hold of Krista’s arm and guides her to the center of the ring. There he pulls her in close and flattens her with a short arm lariat to her wounded back. Krista cries out in anguish as her opponent makes a pinfall attempt….

ONE!

TWO!

Krista makes a valiant kickout, thrilling the capacity crowd. Not so happy is Danny Boy who wears on her back with an inverted body lock. The fans and Alix immediately begin rallying behind Krista, trying to make certain that she won’t submit. The superstar of the year hears their cries of support and tries her hardest to fight through the suffering. After several seconds pass, Danny becomes incensed that he can’t earn a submission and finally dismounts Krista. His anger fuels his next move as he brutally drives his boots into her back. He then makes the fatal error of taunting her, which provides her with the motivation she needs to begin flinging punches at him. Annoyed by these strikes, Danny rids himself of her blows by whipping her away. But as she comes back she sunset flips him for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Danny rolls himself out the pin and into the corner to make a tag with The Braveheart. Scott then climbs onto the third rope and beats his chest to many boos from the OAOAST Galaxy. They jeer him even louder and harder as he dismounts the ring posts and strikes Krista with a body splash onto her back! As Krista howls her agony, Scott cinches her into a bodylock of his own.

COLE

Two Collie Buckies have most likely wreaked havoc on Krista’s back, and this body block is doing her no favors.

COACH

We’re looking at a royal upset by The Last Kings. The Heavenly Rockers better get set for these brutes.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!” the fans chant to the superstar of the year. As the audience and Alix lend their support for Krista, Danny Boy screams at them to be quiet. This only makes them grow all the louder, and the resounding support motivates Krista to begin to fight towards her feet. Danny Boy attempts to tighten his grip, desperately seeking some way to maintain his lock on the beautiful blond. Krista does the only thing she can think of, and that’s grab onto his Mohawk and use it to strike him a stunner! Danny remains upright, but blood spills down his nose to the throaty cheers of the OAOAST Galaxy. This enables Krista to clamp down onto his neck and throw him to the canvas with the Blond’s Never Pay a Cover (side effect).

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE

These fans are coming unglued and so are the Last Kings’ hopes of advancing to the Anderson Cup final against The Heavenly Rockers!

Sensing that momentum is shifting in the wrong direction, Scottish Scott enters the ring. He brushes past the offical, heedless to his warnings, and takes Krista down to the canvas with a third Collie Buckie! The fans and Alix are distraught, while the Queen politely applauds her team. Scott drags his partner onto Krista, leaving the referee with no choice but to score the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Krista kicksout, and the fans are absolutely ecstatic. On the ring apron Scott bangs his head against the turnbuckle in frustration, beside himself at his poor luck. Letting Scott take care of throwing the tantrum, Danny Boy brings Krista back to her feet. He staggers her with a series of punches to jaw, before ascending to the second rope. DB raises his arms in triumph, an unwelcome gesture to the booing audience. Next he flies forward with arms raised for an axe handle smash. But the fitness queen surprises him by leaping upward and nailing him with the KIDology!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

A pinfall quickly follows….

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!!!!

But Queen Esther has Danny Boy’s foot on the ropes.

COLE

Oh that could’ve been it! That could’ve done in The Last Kings Of Scotland!

COACH

But it didn’t, and Danny Boy and Scottish Scott are looking like the upset is just right around the corner.

Despite Coach’s confidence in The Kings, their hopes are quickly fading as Danny is struggling to even move a muscle. To their fortune, Krista herself is having the same frustrating difficulties.

COLE

I think that KIDology may have taken quite a bit out of Krista.

COACH

Don’t get my hopes up, Mikey. Don’t do that. She could be surrounded by the 85th Airborne and still come out with barely a scratch on her.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!” the audience yells, spurred on by Alix. However there’s little movement from Krista, bringing worried minds to her army of fans. The wondrous cheers from the stands brings Krista to life, renewing her with vigorous energy. The sinister Scotsman paces on the ring apron, praying that Krista power rapidly depletes itself. With new lifeblood, she crawls to the corner where Alix waits impatiently for the tag. But she needn’t wait any long, as Krista triumphantly reaches for her out stretched hand! But suddenly an elbow comes crashing down onto her skull, halting her tracks. The culprit is a grinning Danny Boy, who grabs onto her beautiful legs and drags her back towards the center of the ring. He bounces himself off the ropes, and returns to drive both his knees into the center of her back. Krista yells out, the agony shredding through her body.

COLE

Things have not gone well at all for Chicks Over Dicks sense the opening moments of this match.

COACH

Its like I said, Mikey, Chicks Over Dicks are used to dealing with wrestlers, with wrestler mindsets. Scotty and Danny are just straight up hooligans, with hooligan mindsets.

Danny Boy reaches for Krista’s halter top and begins dragging her off the canvas. But the fitness queen refuses to fall to the mowhawked brawler and begins firing elbows into his stomach. The blows land with enough force to damage Danny, and allows Krista to capture him into a side headlock. Within seconds she’s whirling him around, giving him a taste of Life In The Fab Lane with a twist of fate.

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans call out, as Krista slumps her weary bones against the corner posts. Although hurt by the earlier attack, Danny finds his way to his feet. He charges at Krista but receives only a raised high heel for his troubles. As he staggers backwards, Krista summons her strength and darts to him. Unfortunately for her and her many fans, Danny grabs hold of her and drops her onto his knees for a backbreaker! While Queen Esther cheers on the outside, Danny makes a pinfall attempt…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista manages to kickout!

“What demonic spell is this woman under?” Esther worries “Tread carefully, Daniel, she may not be human!”

As he complains to Esther about being called “Daniel”, Danny brings Krista to her feet and makes the tag with Scott. The Braveheart climbs onto the top rope, as his partner in brawling holds Krista still. Scott then dismounts the top rope and bashes Krista’s back with an axe handle smash. Adding insult to injury The Braveheart turns to Alix, and spits at her! He chuckles to himself as Alix fumes and threatens revenge. Next he grabs Krista into a front facelock and punishes her back further with a snap suplex. Scott celebrates his continued dominance of Krista by ferociously snarling and beating his chest.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“SCOTLAND RULES ALL!” Scottish Scott drowns out the audience with the mighty roar.

“U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!”

Scott continues to mock the audience even as he begins planting stomps into Krista’s back. Krista whimpers in agony, trying her hardest not to let anyone see the incredible pain she’s under. Scott can tell victory is close, and roughly hustles her upright to secure it. He tosses her into the ropes, and follows in after her. But after her rebound she catches him by surprise with a leaping heel kick!

COLE

Alright!

COACH

Some objectivity, please.

COLE

Some shut the hell up, please.

“LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA!”

Despite being on the wrong end of a lethal kick, Scott is the first one back to his feet. He now pulls Krista up after him and again lifts her into his arms. He then swings her sideways, crushing her back against his knee with an urange into a back breaker. The crowd gasps at the devastating move, as Scott pushes her to the ground for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista makes another courageous kickout.

“LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA!”

Scott further humiliates the beloved fan favorite by stepping on her hair and holding her neck up. As he performs this devious tactic he laugh a thunderous laugh that’s shared by Danny Boy.

COLE

Now this is just wrong!

COACH

You didn’t have a problem when Krista was grabbing onto their mowhawks. But when its poor Krista or Alix, everyone is up in arms.

Scott hauls Krista off the canvas, and delivers to painful forearms to her lower back. While she cringes from the pain, Scott seats her onto his shoulder. The fans cringe as well, knowing full well that the Collie Buckie is forthcoming.

COLE

Will the fourth time put Krista away?

To everyone’s delight and surprise, Krista dives forward to drag Scott into a victory roll! Robinson immediately hits the mat to call the unexpected pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Scott pushes Krista off him, but problematically she lands right in the COD corner. The audience erupts with cheers as Alix makes the long awaited tag!

Pointing a finger at Scott she screams, “You wanna be big time? You gonna fuckin die big time!”

That announcement is met with a running lariat from The Braveheart. But Alix ducks it, and when he turns around Alix peppers him with wild left hands! Once through with those attacks, Alix hurls him into a neutral corner. Scott attempts to make a quick escape but a running knee to the chin nearly KO’s him and he sags against the ring ropes. Alix backs to the center of the squared circle, nodding with a mischievous grin to the approving crowd. She then strides forward and hits Scott with a bronco buster! Alix tantalizes the audience as her furry bikini top struggles hold in her heaving chest, as her breasts bounce up and down as she thrusts herself into Scott.

COACH

Thank you, god. Thank you.

Both pleasured and humiliated at the same time, Scott stumbles away from the corner. Unfortunately he’s caught with a running enziguri that drives him to his knees. This leaves him open for more pain and anguish as Alix strikes his head with a basement enziguri. As the fans cheer, Scottish Scott rolls away, desperate to gain a reprieve from these troubling assaults. Fortunatley for him, Danny Boy attacks Alix, battering her with overhand rights. With Alix weakened, Danny Boy takes a run to the ropes. He returns, only to be struck in the stomach by Alix’s furry boots. Doubled up, Danny falls into a side facelock from the Princess of Los Angeles. The California cutie then flings herself forward, wiping Danny out with a sommersault neckbreaker!

COLE

Confessions of a Kristaholic!

The fans give Alix a resounding ovation as she makes a pinfall effort….

ONE!

TWO!

But Robinson becomes distracted with Queen Esther who makes a sudden appearance on the ring apron. This highly annoys Alix, and she marches over to Queen Esther to deliver her ireful message. But as she argues with the queen, Scottish Scott makes a mad charge towards Alix. But thanks to the video screens she sees his approach, and quickly slides out the way. The brave Scotsman collides with his queen sending her flying off the apron and right into Krista’s arms.

“Oh this is gonna be good.” Krista purrs to Esther. The fitness queen shoves her hand up the queen’s dress. With Krista in control, Esther’s body vibrates with hot sensations. Her hands caress Esther’s womanly area, jolting her with intense pleasure. Krista sweetly kisses the warm flesh of her neck and head. The effect is immediate and Esther's lips moan uncontrollably.

COACH

Oh baby, don't stop! Don't stop!

Not exactly rushing to defend his queen’s honor, Danny Boy stuns a drooling Alix with a rollup!

ONE!

TWO!

Alix manages to push herself out the pinning situation. Problematically, she must deal with Scottish Scott rushing at her with a lariat! But Alix ducks the attack, and kicks her left leg backwards to nail Scott in the jaw with a powerful kick. She then turns her lethal feet onto Danny Boy. But the mowhawked hooligan catches her foot and attempts to trip her up into a Boston Crab. But Alix reaches upwards and hauls him to the canvas for a pinfall attempt….

ONE!

TWO!

Scottish Scott breaks up the pinfall!

“BOOOOOOOO!”

He begins pounding at Alix with powerful forearms, that leave the Hollywood Bad Girl whimpering in distress. This perfect for Scott as he lifts her onto his shoulders for her first Collie Buckie.

COLE

Scott has been going to the well one too many times with that move.

Cole’s comment comes to fruition, as Krista sneaks into the ring and nails him with the KIDology!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

With Scott seemingly knocked out by the deadly finisher, Alix dives on top of him for a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Danny Boy breaks up the pinfall!

“BOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

That woulda been it for these two dudes. They gotta be more careful!

Enraged with Danny’s interference, Krista rushes at him with a lariat that takes them both over the top rope.

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Scott gets back to his feet, and begins winging wild punches at Alix. Finally one connects and he’s able to trap Alix inside a front facelock. He beats his chest with his free hand, and then hoists Alix into the air. But the plucky babe manages to slide free of his clutches, and lands behind him. She flashes a peace sign to the audience, and then strikes Scott with a lung blower! The attack pops Scott right back up into a KIDology! Alix makes the crucial pinfall, and the audience counts along…

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

COLE

Yes!

DING DING DING

Alix rolls off the top of Scott and celebrates the victory with some yodeling. Yes yodeling.

BUFFER

Your winner, and advancing to the Anderson Cup finals at the Nerdly Spectacular…….CHICKS OVER DICKS!

The fans put forth massive cheers both for the victory and the makeout session Alix and Krista have to commemorate their victory.

COACH

That’s the only thing that makes this result tolerable.

COLE

It will be Chicks Over Dicks meeting with The Heavenly Rockers at the Nerdly Spectacular in the Anderson Cup finals! Goodnight everybody!

FADE OUT

PLZ ENJOY THE POST SHOW ENTERTAINMENT

Sign in to follow this