TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NS: Denzel vs TK

[i]God of Thunder[/i] hits, and Thunderkid makes his way out.

COLE
King of the Ring matchup coming up, featuring Thunderkid of the Deadly Alliance!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following is a first-round King of the Ring matchup, scheduled for one fall!  Making his way to the ring, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 250 pounds...representing the Deadly Alliance...THUNDERKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!![/i]

TK climbs into the ring and poses on the buckles, drawing boos.  He then warms up, as [i]Master Blaster (Jammin')[/i] hits, and Denzel gets a big reaction as he makes his way onto the stage.

BUFFER
[i]His opponent...from Montego Bay, Jamaica, weighing in at 225 pounds...he is the OAOAST Heartland champion...DENNNNNZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
And Coach, in my opinion, no wrestler in the OAOAST improved more dramatically over the year 2009 than this man, Denzel Spencer!

COACH
Well, he's not one of my favorites, Cole, but when you look at his accomplishments, he definitely made some huge strides!

Denzel sets his pyro off, then hands his belt to the referee, who calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

COLE
Denzel handing over his Heartland title, which of course is not on the line in this match!

TK and Denzel circle the ring, and tie up.  TK grabs a side headlock, then takes Denzel down to the mat.  TK cinches in on the headlock, then Denzel rolls him over...

TK rolls back over, then tries to pull down more, but Denzel slips free and hooks in a hammerlock!

COLE
Ooh, nice escape there by Denzel!

TK quickly gets to the ropes, then makes his way to his feet after Denzel breaks.  The two move in on one another again, and this time TK delivers a kick to the gut, then whips Denzel into the ropes.  TK goes for a clothesline, but Denzel ducks, and takes down TK with an armdrag!  TK quickly gets to his feet, and gets caught in a drop toe hold!  TK gets to his feet again, and Denzel hits him with a dropkick, sending him over the top to the floor!

COLE
Nice string of offense by Denzel, and TK has to regroup!

Denzel cuts TK off as he gets onto the apron, but TK grabs him around the head with both hands and drops to the floor, hanging Denzel up!

COACH
But a nice move there, let's see if he can follow up!

TK picks up Denzel and hammers away with European uppercuts, then brings him out and executes a gutwrench suplex!  Cover...

Kickout!

TK gets to his feet, and drops a knee to the sternum!  Cover...

Kickout!

TK picks Denzel up, and whips him into the corner, then charges...but Denzel moves out of the way!

COLE
Nobody home on the corner charge!

COACH
And TK went right with that right shoulder into the corner!

Denzel grabs the arm, and starts delivering blows to the shoulder, then wrings the arm, stepping out to the apron, and dropping to the floor!

COLE
Nice strategy by Denzel, working over an appendage of the bigger, stronger TK!

Denzel hooks the arm behind the back of TK, and scoops him up, slamming him onto it!  Cover...

Kickout!

Denzel picks up TK, and wrings the arm once again, but gets backed into the ropes by TK, who then whips Denzel into the ropes, and plants his left elbow into his sternum!

COLE
And a BIG elbow from TK!

TK retreats to a corner to rest his arm, before eventually making his way back to Denzel and tossing him to the outside.  TK lets Denzel climb to the apron, then delivers a forearm blow to the chest!  He then snapmares Denzel back into the ring, drops an elbow, and covers...

Kickout!

TK picks up Denzel and attempts to ram him into the buckles, but Denzel blocks, and rams TK instead!  Denzel delivers right hands, then sets up an Irish whip, but TK reverses, and attempts a clothesline, but Denzel ducks, and hits a flying bodypress!

Kickout!

TK gets to his feet in time to floor Denzel with a clothesline!

COLE
And TK looking really sharp in this first-round King of the Ring match!

TK dumps Denzel to the outside once again, and this time follows him out, grabbing him around the waist and ramming him back first into the apron, then lifting him in the air for a PRESS SLAM~!

COLE
No, not on the floor!

However, Denzel manages to wiggle free, and delivers some right hands, then grabs TK in a side headlock, but TK shoves him off into the ringpost!

COACH
But just when you think Denzel catches a break, TK comes right back!

TK tosses Denzel back inside, then rolls inside, and scoops him up, executing a FALLAWAY SLAM~!  Cover...

Kickout!

TK then whips Denzel into the ropes, and catches him with a powerslam!  Cover...

Kickout!

TK climbs to the top rope, but takes too much time in doing so, and Denzel shakes the ropes, causing TK to rack himself!  Denzel then leaps high for a dropkick, knocking TK to the outside!

COLE
And that may have been the break that Denzel needed!

COACH
Mistake there by TK, too busy going back and forth with the fans as he climbed the ropes!

Denzel catches his breath, then takes a couple steps back, then does a HANDS-FREE SOMERSAULT PLANCHA~! onto TK!

COLE
Denzel going for it all, and he got it!

Denzel picks up TK and tosses him back inside, then climbs to the top rope, and hits a MISSILE DROPKICK~!  Cover...

NO!  Shoulder up!

Denzel delivers a foot to the gut, then hits TK with a SCISSOR KICK~!  Cover...

Kickout!

Denzel then scoops TK onto his shoulders, and goes into an AIRPLANE SPIN~!

COLE
And an airplane spin!  How about this?

Denzel drops TK forward onto his back, holding onto his legs, then executing a rolling cradle!

Kickout!

Denzel whips TK into the corner, then goes for the handspring elbow, but TK moves, then runs to the ropes, flooring him with a BICYCLE KICK~!

COLE
And what a KICK from TK!

COACH
That's got to be it!

NO!  Denzel gets the shoulder up!

COLE
But no, Denzel comes out!

TK picks up Denzel, and hooks him for the SCORPION DEATHDROP~!!!!!11111, but Denzel swings his right hand up a couple times, dazing TK.  Denzel tries to turn out, but TK hangs on with a side headlock, and tries to take him over, but Denzel does a FRONT FLIP to escape!

COLE
Look at that escape!

Denzel hits TK with a Codebreaker, then climbs to the top rope...and comes off with the KINPUPPALICK~!!!!!11111

COLE
Denzel with his 450 splash!

3!!!

COLE
And Denzel Spencer advances!

BUFFER
[i]The winner of the match...DENNNNNZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCCCCCCCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!![/i]

COLE
Denzel will meet the winner of the match between Tim Cash and CPA in the semifinals!

COACH
Well, Reject can't be happy about this one!  We've already seen one member of the Deadly Alliance removed tonight!

COLE
Indeed, the fallout from this will be most interesting!  Right now, let's go to...

Sign in to follow this