NS: Evening gown pillow fight

Joining Sofa central for the upcoming match is 

[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/c77cd9c6.jpg]
[B]Maya Duncan-Blanchard![/B]

and

[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/NS/d6ca61d9.jpg]
[b]Jade Rodez-Duncan[/b]

COLE
Maya, Jade, its great to have you on board here at the Nerdly Spectacular.

MAYA
Eh, Jumbo just ripped a big one in the Interview Lounge and the hazmat crew hasn’t showed up. They evacuated most of us, but some brave souls may have lost their lunch to Jumbo’s lethal weapon.

The camera pans around the ring, revealing it be decorated as though it were someone’s bedroom.  A queen sized bed lays in the center of the ring, surrounded by bean bags, pillows, and resting on a purple and red rug.

MELISSA
Edmonton, Alberta it is time for an evening gown pillow fight match! This contest occurs under elimination rules and for every gown ripped off an opponent each team is awarded one thousand dollars! 

[size=5][b][color="#008000"]M

O

N

E

Y[/color][/b][/size]

[b][i]So sexy[/i][/b]

[i][color="#008000"]Damn, I love the jam, the jet and the mansion. (Oh yeah)
And I enjoy the gifts and the trips to the islands.(Oh yeah)
Its good to live expensive
You know it, but my knees get weak intensive
When you give me k-kisses

Thats money honey,
Well I'm your lover and your mistress
Thats money honey
When you touch me, its so delicious
Thats money honey
Baby when you tell me the pieces
Thats money honey [/color][/i]

The neon entrance stage flares with bright green and yellow lights that herald the arrival of Lorelei DeCenzo, wearing her favorite strapless yellow gown and her usual contemptuous smirk. 

MELISSA
Introducing first, from Manhattan Beach, California she is THE MONEY HONEY…LORELEI DECENZO!

“BOOOOOOOO!”

The opening beats of Independent Woman welcome Lindsay Gonzalez to the arena, while the audience welcomes her with disgusted boos. PRL's former lady love is attired in a coral colored beaded waist gown that glows brightly among the flashing white lights. She traverses through the skating rink, doing her best to ensure none of the unseemly fans may touch her. 

MELISSA
Form Toronto, Ontario, Canada, she is The Latina Bitch….LINDSAY GONZALEZZZ!

COLE
Lindsay will be facing Morgan for the women’s title next week, live on HeldDOWN~!

MAYA
And if Morgan [i]wins[/i] she has to come face to face with the person behind the destroy Morgan messages.  

JADE
What rotten luck.

Disney’s [i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWi-65mP32Q"]That’s how you know[/url][/i] brings a very unique and unusual sound to the OAOAST Galaxy. Queen Esther merrily jogs onto the entrance stage, for once looking slightly normal in her poofy white gown. The smiling royal curtsies to the audience, expecting them to grant her the same kindness. Sadly all she receives in return is a middle finger and a few invites for fellatio. Living in a constant state of denial, Esther assures herself those comments couldn't dare be meant for her.

MELISSA
Hailing from London England, she is QUEEEEEN ESTHEEERRRRR!

The atmosphere in the arena goes from pleasant and polite to disruptive and vulgar as “[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98xuekYYiAM"]Now I’m That Bitch[/url]” screams over the audience

NOW I’M THAT [color="#FF0000"]BITCH[/color]

The OAOAST mashup machine pushes itself to its most violent limits as Another Body Murdered rocks into the arena. Entrance doors shred apart, and not a moment too soon as the always unpleasant Holly storms through them. Even in her gold metallic lace gown, The Angel Of Death strikes an imposing and evil figure.

MELISSA
And introducing their final teammate she comes from Sin City, she is HOOOLLLLLLYYYYYY!

Three of the girls discuss strategy as they test out the buoyancy of the silk covered bed. The other girl spews profanities at the referee over infractions that haven’t even happened yet. 3 guesses as to which one that girl is!

The dizzyingly frantic symbols and the ripping adrenaline of [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJ7b4WJ9Ok"]“This Is How I Disappear”[/url] flow into the arena like a volcanic eruption.

COLE
Nerdlies in the house! Booyah!

MAYA
Hey, Jade, looks like we found someone whiter than you.

JADE
I can get down with the homies, isn’t that for rizzle dizzle, Coachizzle?

COACH
Girl, you just made my penis soft.

[i][color="#00BFFF"][b]GO!

To un-explain the unforgivable,
Drain all the blood and give the kids a show.
By streetlight this dark night,
A séance down below.
There are things that I have done,
You never should ever know!

And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now.
And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now[/b].[/color][/i]

Nerdly power is activated with the arrival of the Nerdly family foursome.  The audience leaps to their feet granting the girls a grand hometown reception. Numerous signs that profess love for each Nerdly sprout like wild flowers in the garden of the stands. In a sign of commanlity, the OAOAST’s most dysfunctional family wears the same silver lace and satin gowns. Of course arguments ensue over which girl does in fact wear the gown with the most stunning grace.

MELISSA
And now, please welcome my less attractive sisters, my whorish sisters….They come from right here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, they are MOLLY NERDLY, MAGGIE NERDLY, PLAYER ONE MELODY NERDLY, AND THE OAOAST WOMEN’S CHAMPION…MORGAN NERDLY THEY ARE THE NERDLY SISTERRRRSSSSSSS!

COACH
Here comes what I love the most.

MAYA
I don’t see any cocaine.

JADE
And I don’t see any prostitutes.

COACH
No! Hot Nerdly girls about to get stripped buck naked!

Another mammoth ovation climbs out the stands, helped by Melody and Maggie firing up the raucous audience. Molly busies herself with fiddling with a digital camera to record the festivities, while Morgan sheepishly hides and tries not to be seen.

COLE
Maya, who do you have your money on?

MAYA
Gambling is a scourge that first drains man of his money, when the money is gone it drains him of his pride, when the pride is gone it drains him of his love, when the love is gone it drains him of his life. When the life is gone there’s no more soul left to drain.

COLE
…….How’s school coming?

MAYA
Good, we made igloos out of Popsicle sticks in art class.

DING DING DING

Lorelei lunges at Maggie to begin the contest. However the smaller Nerdly evades the attack and Lorelei falls straight onto the bean bag. This is a precarious position for Lorelei to be in as Maggie begins tugging at her evening gown. Long splendid legs are almost on display with Maggie ripping at the fabric. Unfortunately for both audience and Maggie, Holly beats Maggie away with a zebra print pillow. Beyond this, Queen Esther is bouncing on the bed, enjoying herself immensely. Seeing her partner in trouble she literally springs onto action and jumps forth to strike Maggie down with an axe handle smash to the back.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!“

With Maggie prone on the ground, Holly comes up with a devilishly genius scheme. She hooks onto Maggie’s legs then bridges backwards to slingshot her towards Queen Esther, who holds a cylindrical pillow. As Maggie shoots forward, the Queen takes a wild swipe with her pillow! But she’s unfortunately tackled to the ground by the baby of the Nerdly family!

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans scream as the two divas become entangled.

Maggie begins hammering away at the poor English girl with powerful fists, showing little in the way of mercy. Fortunately for Esther she’s saved before too much harm can befall her. Holly grabs onto the red strands of Maggie’s highlighted hair and angrily peels her from the Royal Highness. 

“LET’S GO NERDLIES! LET’S GO NERDLIES! LET’S GO NERDLIES!” the fans sing causing Queen Esther to shush them. This, however, only makes the audience even more enthused to root on the hometown girls. Now Holly is enraged and is slightly less polite than Queen Esther in telling the OAOAST Marks to be quiet. All the distraction over the audience's support allows Maggie to escape Holly’s clutches. But Maggie is now forced to deal with the problem of Queen Esther taking swipes her with her long pillow. Unfortunately for Esther her aim is rather miserable and she misses Maggie entirely as the baby of the Nerdly family hops onto the bed. Maggie then spring boards back to bowl over both Holly and Queen Esther with double lariats! Together the two groan in misery, with Holly seething over Maggie’s impressive showing.  The “It” Girl leaps to her feet and flashes the RAWK~! signal to her hometown fans.

“NERDLIES! NERDLIES! NERDLIES!”

COLE
The fans are really rooting on the Nerdlies!

MAYA
Possibly because half of them [i]are[/i] Nerdlies!

Elsewhere Lindsay traps Morgan in the corner, whacking her with powerful blows from a silk-cased pillow. Morgan covers up but soon realizes that will do little to stop Lindsay from pummeling her with the pillow. Thus Morgan summons all her strength and springs forward to spear Lindsay away. The two topple over an inflatable Edmonton Oilers chair, hiking up their gowns in the process and giving the audience just a small sneak peek at their silken skin. The ladies are back up to their feet rather quickly. It is Morgan who strikes first capturing Lindsay inside a front facelock. She then bridges backwards to land a vertical suplex against the queen size bed. Realizing that may not hurt as much as she intended, Morgan leaps onto the bed and and attempts to drop elbow onto Lindsay’s sternum. But Lindsay moves out the way and quickly targets Morgan with mounted punches. Unfortunately this leaves her defenseless and Morgan begins to yank away the top of her gown to showcase just a small look at Lindsay’s sizzling chest to the sold out audience. Shrieking, Lindsay immediately dismounts Morgan and covers up the source of the audience’s pleasure. 

“BOOOOOOOOO!“

Less lucky is Molly, who’s been beaten down with a sparkling decorative pillow by Lorelei. The brains of the Enterprise makes a motion of removing clothes, earning her a rare cheer from the audience.  It isn’t long before the cheers erupt into magnificent delight; Molly’s tight and stacked body becomes more visible with each shred of clothing Lorelei tears away. The fans sit in wonderment as Molly’s creamy perfect skin is bared for the all the world to salivate over.  Her undergarment of choice is pleasantly reveling yet oddly confusing construction worker costume. None of this matters much to Lorelei as she shoves her old friend beneath the ropes, happy to be rid of her.

MAYA
Sometimes I do that to Jade, just strip her and kick her out the door. I prefer to wait till the groundskeeping crew arrives to maximize the potential humiliation.

Elsewhere Holly and Lindsay have ganged up on poor Morgan and terrorize the women’s champion by launching the bean bag at her! Morgan thankfully is able to duck the attack, however poor Melody is hit by the beanbag and knocked to the floor.  Sensing and opportunity for victory, Esther pounces upon poor Melody with the ferocity of lion. Displaying never before seen intensity, Esther has her claws working feverishly to tear away Melody’s outfit. It’s the audience that’s truly rewarded as Melody’s oiled up body is left with its all its beauty exposed. But Esther is confused by her choice of bra:

[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/6802aae3.gif]

ESTHER
Good sweet heavens what is that?

MELODY
I’ve managed to combine the best of the iphone and Frederick’s of Hollywood. I’ve created the….get ready for it…..[b]i[/b]bra!

MOLLY (from the outside)
Oh I bet Alexander Graham Bell is somewhere in heaven crying with jealously.

MELODY
Ignore the ugly child, I must. Give it a run, Queen Esther, and marvel at my magnificent genius!

The queen dials a few numbers, tickling Melody with her firm touch in the process. But when the queen finishes dialing, all that happens is water squirts out from the buttons splashing her in the face!

COLE
Oh my! The queen wasn’t expecting that.

MAYA
I’d be more worried if she WERE expecting that.  Its like “hey I think  I’ll go to Victoria’s Secret and try on this, lalalala, I like the padding, I like the lace UH-OH this bra sprayed me with Evian!”

Melody seizes on the temporary blindness the queen has suffered from and makes a mad bid for her clothes. Away goes the queen’s exorbitant gown reducing her to her bra and nothing else….

[IMG=http://i47.tinypic.com/3090fwm.jpg]

CROWD
:o

Understandably horrified, Queen Esther grabs her dress to shield her womanly charms and dives out the ring as though it were set ablaze. Moving at record speed, Esther sprints up the entrance ramp, horrified that every member of the audience has their eyes locked onto her well shaped body.

MELISSA
Queen Esther has been eliminated...I guess.

COACH
I didn’t mind the view one bit but that’s just not fair. Melody cheated!

MAYA
Don't think so, Coachie pie! We all have to know Melody’s personality by now, Queen Esther has no right to be mad. Its like if Grover caught some of Oscar's crap and just unleashed on poor Oscar. Its not Oscar’s fault Grover doesn’t know he lives in a garbage can and is a stinky jerk, its public info!

Not having much time to celebrate over Esther's elimination is Morgan who’s trapped in the corner once again. This time he’s held hostage by the swinging pillows of Holly and Lorelei. The pillows bash against her head, sending her blond hair flaying back and forth and causing her great discomfort. But Morgan is resilient and throws a punch through the wave of pillows that knocks Lorelei to the ground! The audience wildly applauds Morgan for the sight of Lorelei getting her comeuppance. Morgan then shifts her assault to Holly and nails her with a dropkick!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

Morgan scrapes Lorelei off the canvas and shoves her shoulder first into the corner. Lorelei hollers in anguish, as her shoulder connects with the cold steel posts. Morgan hasn't a chance to inflict any more pain on her rival before Holly comes darting towards her. Morgan is well prepared for her however, grabbing onto her thick reddish hair and slamming her into the corner. Morgan then ferociously bashes Holly into the posts above Lorelei, causing great pain to the Angel Of Death. However, as her body rubs against Lorelei's, the Money Honey is able to take pleasure in Holly's pain

LORELEI  
[img=http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/43863-4/Clothed_doggystyle.gif]

Unfortunately for Lorelei but thankfully for Holly, Lindsay ends any further efforts to repeat the move by driving her shoulder into Morgan’s knees. Forced to release Holly, Morgan crumples to the canvas and in a wealth of pain. Insult is soon added to injury as Lindsay begins pulling away at Morgan’s long dress. This earns a large ovation from the audience, who are dying to see Morgan’s petite and cute body in a titillating stage of undress. Painfully shy, Morgan tries her hardest to remain clothed by attempting to slither out the ring. Lindsay is tenacious however, tugging on her, as though a bottom less Morgan was worth its weight in gold.  Morgan can only hold so long before her mouth watering goods are on display for all pleasured eyes....

[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/4a47653c.jpg]

But glee over Morgan’s pint-sized beauty is tempered when she is shoved out the ring by her archrival Lindsay.

COLE
Lindsay is becoming quite the problem for many OAOAST superstars, especially with her managing the Can-Am Assassins.

MAYA
I honestly feel very bad for anyone having their career managed by her, its a bit like having your investment portfolio managed by a hobo living in a boxcar.

The only Nerdlies left in the ring, Maggie and Melody, put aside their long standing differences to charge at Lorelei and Holly with double lariats. Holly and Lorelei are easily floored and left in annoying and nagging pain by the attack.

MELODY
WHO’S GOT THE POWER?

“NERDLY POWER! NERDLY POWER! NERDLY POWER!”

Bursting to life, Lindsay makes a mad and sudden dash with a raised pillow towards Melody. 

“HADOKEN!” Melody screams. Unfortunately you can’t throw fireballs in real life and Melody is knocked to the ground by a quick swipe of the pillow. As the Edmonton OAOAST Marks slam her with jeers, The Latina Bitch whacks and whacks Melody with the pillow! 

COLE
It wouldn’t surprise me if that pillow were loaded!

MAYA
Who the heck would be desperate enough to load a pillow?

JADE
So says the girl who greases the Wii board so I can’t beat her record on Shaun White snowboarding!

Finally help comes in the form of Maggie who begins tearing at Lindsay’s gown.  The flimsily fabric is easily torn through with Maggie’s furious effort.  Lindsay fights with ferocious intensity, but this only makes Maggie more determined to get her out her gown. With each second more and more of Lindsay’s golden brown skin is revealed to the world. The fans move ever closer to the edge of their seat seeking to get a better look at the fine Latina body hidden beneath that silk dress. But instead they’re given a full frontal few Papa Nerdly’s finest work, as Maggie’s body is laid bare by a sudden swipe by Holly:

[img=http://avril-source.com/gallery/albums/photoshoots/2008/maximmagazine/005.jpg]

Holly hooks Maggie into a front facelock, and grabs hold of her bare legs.  Swinging Maggie around, Holly drills her to the canvas with  [b]The Mirage[/b] (swinging fisherman’s suplex) The referee moves into position to count the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

In order to distract the referee Melody gets a little bouncy…..

MELODY
[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/NS/6001f057.gif]

MAYA
Celestial bosoms sparkling with the sumptuous gleam of thin perspiration jounce to stir one’s sexual inner savagery.

COLE
Wow that was good. And Jade?

JADE
Umm….her boobies are bouncing.

Wildly outraged by this intrusion, Holly gets up to argue with the official. Her words are strewn with threats of violence and riddled with profanity.  The referee threatens disqualification over unsportsmanlike conduct, but this does little to halt Holly’s tirade. What does end her verbose litany of complaints is Maggie throwing a wild lariat at her. The two beautiful ladies are slung over the ropes with tremendous force, coming down in a heap of rhinestone, glitter, and lace.  

COLE
What a tumble Holly and Maggie just took! 

MAYA
If announcers had stats you’d have a triple double off just stating the obvious.

JADE
Heh, and if announcers were animals you’d be a, um, aardvark, Michael.

MAYA
What?

JADE
It just looks like the kind of animal that’d state the obvious if it could talk......I’ll just be sitting in the corner crying for the rest of the match if you need me.

Despite being lariated, Holly is first to her feet. She seethes with anger, her rage turning her face a deep crimson to match her hair. But her wrath fails to be executed as Maggie begins slashing at her with vicious punches.  However, Holly moves with feral ferocity and seizes Maggie’s bra with the iron tug of a hockey fight. The bra struggles remain on Maggie’s body, bringing out loud and enthusiastic cheers from the Edmonton fans.  Her chest heaves and bounces fabulously with each pull, but stubbornly refuses to rid itself of the bra. Growing frustrated with Maggie’s resistance, Holly abandons her efforts much to the crowd’s dismay. 

Elsewhere outside, Molly and Morgan are discussing strategies, while the audience enjoys full views of their thonged behinds.

MOLLY
By George, I have an idea that could very well win us this contest! I need a distraction to perform my trickery, though. Morgan, you have to dance atop the announce table.

MORGAN
I don’t dance.

MOLLY
Tonight you will. You will dance for freedom!

Morgan meekly climbs atop the French announce table, and begins a small frightened shimmy. While Morgan struggles through her dance Molly fishes beneath the ring, a more than pleasing adventure thanks to the camel toe her sheer thong sports.  Cutting short the audience bootytastic view Molly fishes out a drill! Her eyes flicker with strange glee as she holds up her tool in wonderment. 

COACH
Molly has a power tool and I wouldn’t mind powering my tool into her.

MAYA
I’m sorry Coach but there comes a time when everyman looks in the mirror and has to realize his mating ceiling is the retarded girl who takes the tickets at the movie theatre. Now is that time.

MOLLY
Morgan, you must dance better! 

MORGAN
I can’t!

MOLLY
Someone told you you can’t! I’m telling you, you can! You can dance with the feeling, the passion, the raison d’etre, the very essence of Morgan Nerdly. Dance, child, dance!

MORGAN
[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/808dfffb.gif]

While Morgan actually manages to cut a rug, Molly sneakily does some handy work on the French announce table.

MOLLY
[IMG=http://i47.tinypic.com/mkw0tv.jpg]

With a thin wooden plank in hand, Molly heads back towards the ring. Inside the squared circle Melody is bouncing on the bed, her jiggling chest threatening to break through its lacy constraints. The crowd may be occupied by Melody’s hooterrific jugs, but there’s a fierce battle going on between her and Lorelei. Each swings pillows as if they were swinging axes at trees. Their incredible fierceness and strength allows them to stay upright, even as the other tries their damndest to take her head off. 

JADE
Lorelei’s done a pretty good job of remaining clothed.

MAYA
That’s because no one’s slipped a twenty in her bra. Ba-da-boom-chow I’m on fire tonight!

Beyond Melody’s view, Lindsay has elevated herself onto the top rope. She hunches over, eyes narrowed, breath heavy, ready to uncoil and strike down Melody with a mighty attack. However, unbeknownst to Melody and an inattentive referee, aid has come her way in the form of her younger sister.  Molly takes the plank of wood she got from the announce table and whacks Lindsay in the back! The fans shriek in glee, and Lindsay shrieks in agony as she’s tossed onto the canvas! 

While Lindsay writhes around on the mat, desperate for the pain to cease, Molly assumes her old position on the ring posts.

MOLLY
For art! For passion! For beauty! For soul I bare my chest to the world!
[img=http://www.E-Imagesite.com/Files2/breastsimage-E9C4_4B7F93308308343.gif]

Topless but tasseled, Molly leaps forward with a body splash! However Lindsay rolls out the way, causing Molly to make an awkward landing on her feet. Eager to take advantage of the near naked babe, Lindsay scrambles towards her feet. She lunges out for Molly with all her speed. However, she isn’t fast enough to counteract Morgan who takes her onto her shoulders! In dire need of an escape, Lindsay thrashes against Morgan’s grip. Her need to be free pushes her as far as grabbing onto Morgan’s underwear and yanking it up. This gives Morgan a slight charge and the audience an extra special view of her lean BUTT. But Morgan only allows it for so long before she throws Lindsay down with the [b]Shock and Awe[/b]!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA!” the audience erupts as Morgan makes the pinfall….

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

MELISSA
Lindsay Gonzalez has been eliminated!

This brings forth another large celebration from the capacity audience.

COACH
You gotta at least get the clothes off her!

MAYA
Yeah, if you’re into weird spots on a girls chest and white crap on her arm pits. But I think you’d prefer if your girl didn’t have arm pit hair that looked like the Himalayan mountains. I am on a role!

Meanwhile Lorelei has Melody set up in a standing fireman’s carry atop the second rope. Morgan sees this and quickly runs to her sister’s aid.  Her smooth skin glimmers with perspiration as she uses the bed as a launching pad. It throws her tiny body at Lorelei, and Morgan extends her limbs to dropkick her former friend in the face! Melody is released, and Lorelei topples over to the bed, landing on top of the silk sheets. But her cushy landing is but a mere example of fleeting luck, as Molly is now working on yanking away the gown from the slender hips they hug so tightly.  The camera man wisely focuses on Molly’s on the taut milky white cheeks of her fine derrière.  Melody soon joins in on the action, her full breasts bouncing slightly as she tugs at the top of Lorelei’s gown.  Thanks to furious moving hands, Molly manages to rip away her section first. Lorelei’s goddess worthy legs, now on display for all the world to marvel at, lead up to a heart shaped booty that has the crowd in a wonderlust. Lorelei now devotes all her energy to protecting the top of her gown, refusing to let the sweet valley of flesh of her large breasts be exposed with such brutal force. Lorelei bucks and grinds, not realizing that her breasts are busting through the grown with every movement she makes. Finally Melody is successful two large tits the size of small honeydew melons bounced heavily into place.

COLE
Oh man. I just got a text that my uh…associate Leonardo has found a uh…new associate.

MAYA
I met him. He’s tall, and he’s dark, and he’s a lawyer and a doctor, and he can fly a space ship, and he and Leonardo are gonna carve “Cole sucks” on the moon as a warning to any alien species that may dare mate with you.

COLE (crying)
Oh Leonardo!!!!

Lorelei is keenly aware she faces uncomfortable odds. She quickly rolls off the bed and latches onto an unexpecting Molly’s arm. The art buff is slung into Morgan, knocking the two heavenly bodies over to the canvas. Acting with much speed, Lorelei swings her heels around to strike Melody. However Melody catches her boot and slams it down to the canvas. The rough counter throws Lorelei off balance, and sends her hot pink coated breasts wobbling across her chest.

“SHORYUKEN!” Melody screams as she blasts Lorelei in the jaw with an uppercut! 

JADE
Way to go, Melody!

Lorelei tumbles over to the canvas, left bone weary and hurt by the signature attack. Melody smiles happily at her success and dives atop Lorelei for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

MELISSA
Lorelei has been eliminated! 

“FLAWLESS VICTORY!” Melody shouts in her Mortal Kombat voice.

Meanwhile outside the ring, Holly and Maggie are engaged in a brutal tug of war; each woman tugs on Holly’s gown in opposite directions. The impatient fans sit on the edge of their seat, pleading for Holly’s statuesque form to come out its rhinestone-studded shell.  Every little tug and every little torque inches them closer to Holly’s slender model like frame. Maggie’s perky chest and her tight tush bounce and strain with each tug, giving the audience a fine appetizer between the main course. Dinner is soon served as Maggie wins the tug of war exposing Holly for all the world to see…

[IMG=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Portfree/617744dc.jpg]

“Crap, this is bad. Real bad.” Holly mutters to herself.

Holly realizes the chilling fact that the odds are very far from being in her favor. Staring down four Nerdly girls is the epitome of a nightmare for her, and it’s a dream she refuses to endure. With no concern about winning or losing merely survival, Holly leaps over the guardrail and rushes out through the stands.

COLE
Holly’s turned tail and run!

MELISSA
Your winners…..my lesser talented and charming sisters!

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

MAYA
And better smelling sisters. I bet a triceratops can smell her epic odor all the way back in the Jurassic era.

Maggie offers the cheering fanbase a RAWK hand signal while trying to get shy Morgan to do the same. The women's champion can do little more then meekly wave, but its an appreciated gesture from the sold out audience. Molly and Melody aren't quite as unified, having a little spat over Melody's "ugly kid" comment from earlier.

COLE
This is what I like to see! The Nerdly kids getting along...sort of...in their hometown in front of their friends and family.

Sign in to follow this