TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

Nerdly Spectacular Feedback

Yes, the intro was tremendous. Nerdly Babies FTW.

Lots of hot action in the KOTR first round. Particularly liked that CW was able to be eliminated with out his streak coming to an end.

LOL @ the graphic for the AC final. And the match was classic COD. Great stuff

New tag champs! Big upset right there, I thought for sure the Moneygang would keep on rolling through to AM.

More classic Patty with the big pillow fight. Nerdlys victorious in their homeland!

Awesome KOTR final. I kind of figured Landon was winning, but the match was done well enough to keep me guessing. Glad Denzel got a good showing.

MOTN: KOTR final

Good opening segment, setup the mainevent segment very well and left intrigue as to what might happen later in the night. I was hoping for gay sex. I was wrong.

Great stuff in the first round of the KOTR tournament, everyone did a great job of writing their respective matches. I got so sick of writing mine, I was actually enjoying the countdown till the very end! I didn't think CPA would go over Cash that was surprising. Actually I'm surprised CPA was even in the thing, I thought Bosley would get the spot between the two.

As Alf said that was a huge upset in the tag title match. Mama Nerdly's boys struck gold! Super fast action in this contest, I thought the teams did a good job of meshing well together, credit that to Tony. lol@ greybeard clem getting sonned by a dude like 70 yrs his younger, SR don't respect his elders, no, no.

Did we lose James Riggs vs prl somewhere along the line? I thought I saw that graphic in there. I know I did one! Damn it don't try to discredit me, you bastards!

Thought the KOTR final was pure healthy OAOAST goodness. I've known the winner for a looooooooong time (since before the thing was even proposed to the rest of you) but I still enjoyed reading the ending and the suspense of it all. I'm still salty Vinny Valentine wasn't included, tho. That shit ain't fair. I liked Queen Esther's involvement as well.

We start off the show hot and we end the show hot. It was great to see the old Lonestar Gunslingers back together again with Tim Cash making an appearance as well.

Did we lose James Riggs vs prl somewhere along the line? I thought I saw that graphic in there. I know I did one! Damn it don't try to discredit me, you bastards!

It's in there. I shifted it between the KOTR 1/4s and 1/2s because I needed a break of some sort between CPA/Cash and CPA/Denzel.

It's in there. I shifted it between the KOTR 1/4s and 1/2s because I needed a break of some sort between CPA/Cash and CPA/Denzel.

Which is my fault since I didn't read the finish to BW/CW (I formatted the show expecting 2 semifinal bouts).

Now for some feedback.

I second Alf's comments regarding the BW/CW match. Really well done, as was the whole KOTR. Landon was my pick to win going in, but reading the match I thought it might go the opposite way.

Somewhere Billy Gunn is smiling as Mr. Dick gets the push Mr. Ass didn't. Well he did, but they pulled the plug too soon!

LOL indeed @ the AC Finals graphic. Fun match.

Speaking of fun, how bout that evening gown pillow fight? Global warming is real all right... in every red blooded males pants!

BW is one forgiving dude. MD pops off on him and yet he's still willing to watch his back. Not since Greg Anderson has there been a more dedicated friend.

Hey guys, I have edited Tha Puerto Rican vs. James Riggs into the show!

This show was pretty great. I loved the Evening Gown Pillow Fight, the One And Only World Tag Team Title change was most definitely a shocker, the match-up graphic for the Anderson Cup Final is hilarious and while I kind of figured that Landon Maddix would win the King Of The Ring, I got so into the match, I seriously believed that Denzel Spencer might have pulled it off.

Mr. Dick being kicked out of the Deadly Alliance, and then reuniting with Baron Windels was the most shocking thing to happen in the OAOAST in a long time. For reals, yo. You would think Baron wouldn't forgive Mr. Dick for squirting jizz onto his face, but Baron Windels must be a super nice guy to overlook that one uncomfortable moment in time. A face Mr. Dick sounds weird though. Although, I guess if Billy Gunn could still be Mr. Ass and be a face, then Jock Mulligan can still be Mr. Dick and be a face. Hopefully, he stays pretty much the same and the character doesn't get neutered, although since this is an e-fed, I'm sure that won't be much of a problem, hehe :D. What happens with Malaysia Nerdly? What about Malaysia? WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN MALAYSIA NERDLY!?

This was a fun show. It feels good to be back!

Sign in to follow this