TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: Brief Moss promo

Whenever the world famous interview stage is around you know Tony Brannigan is near. It's no different this week. The OAOAST Original perched at his usual spot. 

BRANNIGAN
This Sunday night is AngleMania IX live exclusively on pay-per-view. Among the many exciting bouts you'll see that night is a Sin City Street Fight between the Heavenly Rockers and Team Heyross. Not only will it be the first Sin City Street Fight take place in Sin City itself, Las Vegas, it also marks the return of Quentin Benjamin to the ring since his near fatal encounter with a fireball courtesy of Colonel Abdullah Nerdly. At this time I'd like to introduce my guest this week, one-half of Team Heyross... CHARLIE MOSS!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Moss acknowledges the crowd as he makes his way to the stage. 

BRANNIGAN
Charlie Moss, big win over Logan Mann earlier this week on OAOAST Syndicated, but I know it'll pale in comparsion to a Team Heyross victory at AngleMania. 

MOSS
To borrow a phrase, the clock is ticking. Quentin and I have been itching to get our hands on the Heavenly Rockers and their chicken manager Colonel Abdullah. Everybody I've talked to the past week has asked if we're ready for the hostile crowd that'll be on hand. My answer's been ask the Heavenly Rockers because they're in for a rude awakening if they expect to be greeted as returning heroes. And if the fans don't give it to them... we will. Quentin's been rehabbing every day for this moment and you can bet it'll be anything but a homecoming for the Heavenly Rockers. 

"Shine" cues and Moss exits. 

BRANNIGAN
Like the Heavenly Rockers last week, Charlie Moss short and sweet with his remarks. What a war it's gonna be at AngleMania.

Sign in to follow this