TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

OAOAST HeldDOWN 4/1/10

And fuck the usual opening spiel lets get right down to big bidness!

Here I am again,

Hey now, hey now,

I'm the mother fucker of the year.

Here I am again,

Hey now, hey now,

I'm the mother fucker of the year.

Through golden pyro, and with thunderous hometown cheers, Mister Dick strides through the entrance doors with Baron Windels, Malaysia, and Tim Cash at his side. Mister Dick’s body is heavily bandaged, but this doesn’t hold back his joy as he stares at his shimmering gold title. He throws it through the air, and shouts out to the cheering audience.

COLE

There he is, folks, the man who endured pure hell to become OAOAST world champion. And for his suffering he lives his dream with his first appearance as world champion coming in his hometown of San Antonio. Welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN~! I am Michael Cole sitting beside The Coach Johnathan Coachman and things are already heating up here tonight.

Mister Dick and his crew enter the ring to more warm applause from sold out audience. Mister Dick smiles wryly at the chants of his name, and nods his head in appreciation.

MISTER DICK

Damn it feels good to be a champion!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MISTER DICK

And damn it feel good to be back home!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MISTER DICK

Reject, you stupid son of a bitch I gots something to say ya, so listen good, boy, ‘cause I ain’t in no mood to repeat my damn self.

COLE

What could Mister Dick have on his mind?

MISTER DICK

Reject, you talked a good word about leaving me layin’ in a pool of my own blood and all that crap, and ya talked a good word about makin me respect ya. And when ya had me handcuffed and ya swung that chair and bashed my brains in, my career flashed before my eyes. When ya struck me with that Eulogy of yers I damn sure thought my title dream was over. But like a stupid son of a bitch, ya stopped the referee’s count and cost yerself the god damn title. Boy, you are as stupid as day old donkey shit!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MISTER DICK

I ain’t got no respect for you, I ain’t got no respect for your stable, I ain’t got no respect for your church, your family, or yer friends. I think yer a sorry piece of crap, and I hate yer rotten guts. Boy, if you ever try what you tried at Anglemania on me again, I can promise ya that’ll be the last moves you take, ya lousy coward. And, you listen good, son, ‘cause I ain’t done with ya yet.

COLE

Oh man, he’s roasting Reject.

MISTER DICK

If ya take a step to Malaysia, Tim Cash, or Baron, yer gonna have me to answer to, boy. And the last time you had me to answer to, I took yer damn title belt.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MISTER DICK

The rest of Deadly Alliance? If you lazy, no good bastards, wanna be led by a real champion, and a real success story…then take yer ass to TNA or WWF ‘cause I ain’t got no time of the day for ya.

“MISTER DICK! MISTER DICK! MISTER DICK!” the fans of San Antonio salute their hometown hero.

MISTER DICK

I gotta show respect to them folks that showed respect to me. Sometimes I ain’t the easiest guy in the world to share a beer with.

COACH

Oh really?

MISTER DICK

I might be wound a little tight, and I like to go pickin fights with half the people I see, and I ain’t no easy going laid back hippy type. Sometimes I drink some beer, I get a little angry, and I get a little rowdy. People ain’t to happy with the words comin’ out my mouth. That makes it hard to make friends, but I got two great ones in Tim Cash and Baron Windells. You boys are true gentlemen, and I don’t know what I did to deserve guys like you ridin’ the water with me but I sure am glad you’re here. And Malaysia…

MALYASIA

:)

MISTER DICK

Yer fired.

MALAYSIA

:huh:

MISTER DICK

Kidding, girl, you know I’m sillier than a prized pig on mary-ja-wana! Girl, I couldn’t have done nothing without ya. That bald headed simple minded bastard, Coach, said if it weren’t for Reject I’d be on some undercard match at Anglemania. He got it almost right, if it weren’t fer you I’d be buried ass deep in the bottom of the card, shinning Leon Rodez boots or brushing Krista’s hair to get a push. This title is as much your’s as it is mine.

Mister Dick straps the belt around Malaysia’s waist and then raises her hands to the roaring audience. Baron Windells then takes the microphone.

BARON

Hey Jock, congrats on winning the strap. Thanks for letting Timmy and I be a part of the magic and the celebration. The world title is something we both dreamed about winning back when we broke into the business. We also said whoever climbed to the top of the ladder first would give the other a title shot.

MR. DICK

I know where you're going with this BW and I’m mighty sorry about how you were cheated right out of yer money in the bank briefcase. Mighty sorry. So, I’d be more honored than anything to have my first title defense against...Tim Cash!

CASH

MR. DICK

Ah, don't be shy you little devil. If it weren’t fer ya leading the charge my hands would still be in handcuffs and my head would be lying beneath the ring because Reject would have taken it right off. But I didn't forget about ya BW. No, no. Friends take care of friends. Tonight we're gonna give the people what they've begging for... a Lone Star Gunslingers reunion as we go for the gold against COD. Alix, Krista, get yer panties on and get ready fer a fight!

COLE

Wow! The Lonestar Gunslingers against Chicks Over Dicks for the tag team titles! An all star tag match tonight in San Antonio!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

OAOAST'S SPURS VS LAKERS

LONESTAR GUNSLINGERS VS CHICKS OVER DICKS

TONIGHT!

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, Tony Brannigan is with the LDC Moneygang. Theodore Moneymaker conspicuous by his absence.

BRANNIGAN

As you know, new tag team champions were crowned this past Sunday at AngleMania IX. Per stipulation, CMJ and Spencer Reiger must wear dresses for 30 days. But gentlemen, I along with the rest of our viewing audience see you’re dressed to go… not for show.

REIGER

Tony, you know our word is good as gold.

CMJ

Solid.

REIGER

That’s why it pains me to say due to circumstances beyond our control we can’t fulfill our obligations tonight.

BRANNIGAN

You’ve got to be kidding me!

REIGER

I wish I was Tony. I wish I was. But unfortunately we became another statistic on our way here. The airline lost our luggage which contained the dresses Lorelei had picked out for us.

BRANNIGAN

And you couldn’t afford to buy new ones? I find that very hard to believe.

REIGER

No, we could’ve bought new ones, but our credit cards were in our luggage too.

CMJ

And we don’t accept charity so asking Teddy for a loan was out of the question.

REIGER

Yeah, uh… So, sorry I guess.

The LDCMG bump into COD as they try to exit.

KRISTA

Are you guys finished? Because I’m just about to get started. Get started calling bullshit! Luckily we prepared for something like this, so Ally.

Alix hands 2 suits bags to the LDCMG, which they open to peak inside.

REIGER

Oh hell no!

KRISTA

Before you ask, yes, it does make you look fat.

ALIX

F-A-T not P-H-A-T.

CMJ

Ooh, she can spell.

ALIX

F-U.

KRISTA

Be nice, baby. They’re just a little moody right now. Maybe you’d like to let loose some steam in a match.

REIGER

Triple threat match for the tag titles? You’re ON!

* phone vibrates *

ALIX

(opens phone)

It’s a text from Melody. * giggles * “LOL” indeed.

CMJ

KRISTA

We never said anything about a title match, only a match.

ALIX

A match will you can show off your skills while looking like complete tools!

KRISTA

Now hit the locker room and get dressed.

COLE

Krista laying down the law.

“The World is Mine” by David Guetta hits but the LDCMG are slow to appear. Pushed out by COD we see CMJ in a school girl’s outfit while Reiger sports a pink Hello Kitty tank top and skirt complete with heels.

COLE

:wub:

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring, from OAOVW… TONY DUNCAN and GEORGE ROBINSON! Their opponents represent THE ENTERPRISE… at a total combine weight of 430 pounds… COLIN MAGUIRE, JR., SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Reiger nearly stumbles due to his high heels, which draws a good laugh from Duncan and Robinson but the ire of the LDCMG. They storm the ring and pummel their opponents.

* DINGDINGDING *

COACH

Duncan and Robinson aren’t laughing now. They’re crying.

CMJ hammers Robinson in the corner with Irish uppercuts as Reiger chops Duncan. The LDCMG whip their opponents into each other and then CMJ executes an HARVARDPLEX, with Reiger following up with a SLINGSHOT DOUBLE STOMP! Standing dropkick sends Duncan into the arms of CMJ for an IRISH SUPLEX!

COLE

Vintage CMJ!

SPIKE REIGER COUNTER leads to the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER

Here are your winners, the team of COLIN MAGUIRE, JR. and SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COD applaud the former champs who leave the ring in a huff.

COLE

The LDC Moneygang look great. In the ring that is!

COACH

Everybody knew what you meant, homo… err, home boy.

Backstage in Josie’s office, which is neatly organized and pristenly decorated we find…

df833321.jpg

MAGGIE NERDLY

with Josie Baker. No picture for Josie. Sorry, Josie.

MAGGIE

What’s up ya’ll, it’s the It Girl on the Scene, Maggie Nerdly, chillin with Josie Baker.

JOSIE

Hi, Maggie.

MAGGIE

Josie, everyone who’s anyone checked out AM last Sunday, and they all saw you screw Morgan out the world title. Here’s your-

JOSIE

Screw?

MAGGIE

I dunno what other verb to use. You screwed her big time!

JOSIE

I may have screwed Morgan, I can admit that. But I did it in the best interest of the OAOAST.

MAGGIE

That’s wack, people were starting to get behind my sis and you took her legs out from under her.

JOSIE

The OAOAST Galaxy doesn’t know what it wants. It has to be told what to do sometimes. Cheer Krista, boo Reject, chant PRL’s name, they do it because I tell them to and they’re happy with that. Morgan was just an odd occurrence, her popularity happened by accident. But I’ve corrected it. We can’t have someone like your sister representing this company. Yes she’s cute and tiny but she’s moody, she’s depressed, she cuts herself, she mumbles in her interivews. That’s not the mark of a champion.

MAGGIE

You think Holly is a good rep for the fed? Sailor Mouth Holly?

JOSIE

Holly is slightly rough around the edges, sure, and she’s not my first choice to be women’s champion.

MAGGIE

Then who is?

JOSIE

You really want to know?

MAGGIE

I asked, didn’t I?

JOSIE

Then its you. You’re young, hip, good looking all that. And none of the baggage of your sister. I think you’d make an excellent women’s champion, so you’ve got first crack at Holly at the Motor City Spectacular.

MAGGIE

:o

JOSIE

Enjoy the rest of the night, Maggie.

* DING * DING * DING * DING *

BUFFER

This is your HeldDOWN main event! Sanctioned by the OAOAST, it’s for THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! Are you ready?

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

BUFFER

¿Todos mi amigos, estás listo?

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

BUFFER

Then for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world… Ladies and gentlemen… LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

“Motherfucker of the Year” by Motley Crue hits and Mr. Dick charges onstage like a wild bull, whereas Baron Windels is calm, cool and collected.

BUFFER

Introducing the challengers, themselves former tag champions who tonight team for the first time in many years. They both hail from SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, and weigh-in at a combine 503 pounds… “THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGER” BBAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOONN WINDELS and the newly crowned OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!

Mr. Dick enters the ring noticeably agitated, perhaps due to the fact Buffer neglected to mention MALAYSIA, but high-fives BW and holds the title high for all to see.

COLE

Never thought I’d say this, but it’s great to see Malaysia ringside. In case you don’t know why, be sure to catch the encore presentation of AngleMania IX all this weekend.

COACH

I was there live and I’m still gonna order the encore presentation. It definitely was the world’s largest orgy of fun. In fact, I bet you had an orgy with those oiled up dudes who brought you to the ring, Cole.

COLE

I was in heaven the whole night. By which I mean the show!

“Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne cues and COD get their big intro I’m too lazy to look up/write.

BUFFER

And their opponents… from the City of Angels, they are THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN, ALIX MARIA SPEZIA… CCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIICCKKSSSSSSSSS OOOOVVVEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Alix high-fives every hand in sight, including those of our broadcast team.

ALIX

(to Coach)

I voted for you. Well, actually Krista did. I preferred the hockey mom because she reminded me of Krista, the wrestling mom. Krista wasn’t too thrilled with the comparison.

COLE

(laughing)

The election was two years ago.

ALIX

I know but I just now remembered. Later gators.

COACH

I’m more disturbed by the fact Alix thinks all brothers look alike.

All 4 participants meet mid-ring for pre-match handshakes, though Krista and Mr. Dick are quick to wipe their hands afterward.

COLE

Obviously there are still bitter feelings between Mr. Dick and Krista. Who can forget their match last year at AngleMania VIII where Mr. Dick became the first person ever to pin Krista in a singles match?

As everyone takes their places, TIM CASH joins the guys at Sofa Central.

COLE

Tim Cash, welcome!

CASH

Great to be here guys. Thanks for inviting me.

COACH

You invited yourself, but whatever. Trying to steal the spotlight are you?

CASH

No, sir. Just the opposite in fact. That’s why I waited till the end to come out.

COACH

Of the closet?

COLE

Coach!

* DINGDINGDING *

Alix strikes a fencing pose and shouts “en garde” as the bell sounds, to which BW responds with a quick arm drag.

COACH

If Alix had her phone, she’d get a text from Melody that reads “Fail.”

CASH

Melody’s too nice to do that. Well, at least to a friend.

Alix charges ahead, but BW leapfrogs her and drops down on the rebound. Quick to react, Alix performs a CARTWHEEL and merrily claps her hands, then grabs a side headlock. BW shoves her off and drops down again. This time he’s ready when Alix attempts another cartwheel, surprising her with a monkey flip. Alix returns to a vertical base following a side headlock takedown and LICKS BW’S NIPPLE TO ESCAPE!

BARON

:lol:

ALIX

:)

COLE

Who says you can’t learn anything watching TV? We just learned Baron Windels is ticklish!

COACH

I got a little stiff in the pants. How bout you Tim?

CASH

It’s been a very entertaining match so far.

COACH

Do you even like girls?

CASH

Oh, sure. I like Krista, Alix, Jade, Maya, Melody… They’re all very nice girls.

COACH

I think we’ve found you a new partner, Cole.

Alix and BW bump fists, then lockup. Hip toss plants Alix flat on her back, but she kicks BW away and dropkicks him!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Both pop to their feet and tag out to a huge ovation.

COACH

Here we go.

COLE

The crowd already buzzing in anticipation of this showdown.

Mr. Dick and Krista come eye to eye, nose to nose. Krista none too shy in expressing her desire to be World Champion once again, prompting MD to knee her in the gut.

COLE

You’d think Tim Duncan just kneed Kobe Bryant in the groin the way this crowd reacted.

CASH

Timmy’s too good a guy to do that. Although what we just saw was a bit of a cheap shot, in my opinion.

COACH

Pretty much everything is a cheap shot in your book. Anyway, a lot of times you’ll see a guy lose his edge after becoming a fan favorite, not Mr. Dick. He’s still very physical in the ring.

Face-first into the buckle goes… NO! Krista puts on the brakes and it’s MD who eats turnbuckle.

Again.

And again.

And again.

But MD reverses a whip and squashes Krista in the far corner.

COLE

Bite My Giant Dick!

Krista stumbles out but manages to duck a STIFF KICK, which she answers with THE HEBREW HAMMER!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

COD tag and deliver a DOUBLE BACKDROP. Alix then channels her inner Scotty 2 Hotty by doing THE WORM.

ALIX

W…

O…

R…

* awkward pause *

“M!”

ALIX

Oh right. M.

Suddenly MD kips up and gives Alix a FACIAL (discus punch)!

KRISTA

:angry:

CASH

(sighs)

I keep telling Jock he’s got to keep the fist open because a closed one is against the rules.

MD tags out and motions for BW to cover Alix, but he’s reluctant to do so.

COLE

Baron Windels still clearly stunned over what just took place. I mean, talk about impact.

COACH

Yeah, that had to knock the stupid out of her.

CASH

Well that wasn’t very nice.

COACH

There’s no time to be nice in the ring against COD. When you got one down you gotta finish them or they‘ll finish you.

MD tags himself back in and put the boots to Alix, then rams her into the buckle and follows up with a series of right jabs. Irish whip leads to a MILITARY PRESS SLAM and the cover, but only after MD thrust his pelvis in Krista’s direction.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY KRISTA!

COLE

A little extra something behind that blow. You know Krista took exception to Dick’s pelvic action.

MD holds Alix up for BW following a tag, but rather than punch or kick her BW executes a snap mare.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

BW hooks Alix for a vertical suplex only to be wrapped up in a SMALL PACKAGE!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

BW kicks out, catches Alix in mid-air as she attempts a springboard spear and delivers a FALLAWAY SLAM that sends her outside. Krista goes to her partner’s aid but is cut off by the referee.

COACH

What did I tell you? You gotta finish the job when you have a member of COD down. Baron Windels almost cost his team tag title gold because he wanted to be a good guy. You’re a bad influence Cash.

CASH

The only thing bad is your breath.

COLE

Let’s keep it civil, guys.

Out on the arena floor, Malaysia scoops Alix up and DRIVES HER INTO THE RINGPOST!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CASH

:o

COLE

Unlike her main squeeze, Malaysia not as popular in San Antonio or other OAOAST arenas for that matter.

COACH

As they say, old habits die hard.

BW watches in disbelief as Malaysia casually rolls Alix back in. All MD can do is shrug his shoulders. But again BW can’t take advantage of the situation, forcing MD to tag himself back in. MD delivers an inverted atomic drop, the prelude to the clothesline from hell… but Alix counters with a CRUCIFIX PIN!

COACH

Isn’t that blaspheme given COD’s lifestyle?!?

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Alix frantically crawls between MD’s legs and tags Krista!

Krista and MD trade blows, with Krista initially getting the better of it until MD fights back to a loud ovation. He whips Krista across but gets taken down by a flying head scissors. Krista holds on to the hold to perform THE PUSH UP FACE CRUSHER!

COLE

Krista taking it to the World Champion.

Krista whips MD into the ropes and leapfrogs him. MD stops and turns right into an inverted atomic drop, then gets nailed with a… NO! MD ducks the super kick and with FULL PENETRATION drives Krista into the mat courtesy of a full nelson slam!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY ALIX!

Alix gives MD a piece of her mind and gets drilled by a BW flying lariat!

COACH

It’s on now, fellas.

MD sets Krista for THE COCK BLOCK, but she floats over and hits THE CODEBREAKER!

COLE

KIDology!

The cover but no count as the ref is busy trying to breakup Alix/BW. This allows Malaysia to sneak in and whack Krista with her CAT O’NINE TAILS.

NO!!

Tim Cash slides in and yanks it away.

COACH

What does that idiot think he’s doing?

COLE

Trying to keep the playing field leveled, that’s what.

Krista spots Cash with the whip and confronts him. Cash denies any ill intent but Krista doesn’t buy it, especially with Malaysia at his side. Mr. Dick then sees the whip in Krista’s possession and kicks her low!

COLE

Low blow!

MD delivers THE COCK BLOCK and covers Krista in compromising fashion as Malaysia takes Cash out with her.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the match… and your NEEWWW One & Only World tag team champions… BARON WINDELS and the reigning OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!

MD tosses a tag belt to BW and poses with his 2 titles.

COACH

New tag champions, Mikey Cole!

COLE

The Lone Star Gunslingers ride again. Oh my!

FADE TO BLACK

Sign in to follow this